What will happen next week?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys as much as we know it that Rey propobly is going to get skapped by Kria and they will anounce rose king and queen.

but what will happen more?

What do you guys want in next weeks episodes?

I just really want Rey to not get slapped and this GS thing to get over.

Amina
Seriously v have loadz of promos and new twists and turns coming up so its really very hard to predict that who or what will take prime position the next week. anything can happen the slap is most probable.

Hey gr8 post yaar👍🏼….getting sooo borred nd bugged wid dis weekend I guess dis is d best way 2 keep myself busy discuss abt next week😉

Well here's wat I think😃

As Sharon announced to every1 to reach d atrium by 3.30 😕every1 willbe dere but b4 Sharon cud say anything Rey mite offer Kria roses nd den d tappad….nevertheless cannot think wat makes her slap him😕….probably d idea dat Rey thinks of her as oder chics🤔

Well Rey will get very gussa on Kria for dis🤢 nd plus d LOC will becum more stronger as d Dazzlers will all hate Kria more for slapping Rey in front of every1 nd thus more fights btw d Dazzlers n d Weaklings😒

And den we will get 2 c d Roseday party where according to d promo Swaym will ofcourse do sumthing wid d King nd Queen results to sort out everything btw Rey n Kria😳….Rey will still be gussa ofcourse nd will also try 2 make Kria feel bad😒

Well mayb Swaym at d end will make Kria realise dat wat she did to Rey was wrong🤔….Kria will be all tensed wat to do nd will ofcourse be nervous abt d election nd so mite not be able 2 prepare well for d election😕

On d other hand Rey will leave no pages unturned to win d election as he is gussa soo he will ofocurse try to get all d votes nd win d election 2 make Kria feel bad

Hopefully by d end of next week we will get 2 c who d winner is😛-my guess is dat it will be definitely Rey😉

Originally posted by sweetshine

Hey gr8 post yaar👍🏼'.getting sooo borred nd bugged wid dis weekend I guess dis is d best way 2 keep myself busy discuss abt next week😉

Well here's wat I think😃

As Sharon announced to every1 to reach d atrium by 3.30 😕every1 willbe dere but b4 Sharon cud say anything Rey mite offer Kria roses nd den d tappad'.nevertheless cannot think wat makes her slap him😕'.probably d idea dat Rey thinks of her as oder chics🤔

Well Rey will get very gussa on Kria for dis🤢 nd plus d LOC will becum more stronger as d Dazzlers will all hate Kria more for slapping Rey in front of every1 nd thus more fights btw d Dazzlers n d Weaklings😒

And den we will get 2 c d Roseday party where according to d promo Swaym will ofcourse do sumthing wid d King nd Queen results to sort out everything btw Rey n Kria😳'.Rey will still be gussa ofcourse nd will also try 2 make Kria feel bad😒

Well mayb Swaym at d end will make Kria realise dat wat she did to Rey was wrong🤔'.Kria will be all tensed wat to do nd will ofcourse be nervous abt d election nd so mite not be able 2 prepare well for d election😕

On d other hand Rey will leave no pages unturned to win d election as he is gussa soo he will ofocurse try to get all d votes nd win d election 2 make Kria feel bad

Hopefully by d end of next week we will get 2 c who d winner is😛-my guess is dat it will be definitely Rey😉

really nice I hope something like this happens
well its pretty obvious that Rey is gonna get slapped by Kria
n then KriYaansh will the rose day king n queen 
n after that i hope they end the election track n the deserving GS becomes the GS 
well i been saying it n will say it again is that i will be really happy if Rey becomes the GS cuz he will do good stuff 4 the students n he wont do anything bad to ppl
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

well its pretty obvious that Rey is gonna get slapped by Kria
n then KriYaansh will the rose day king n queen 
n after that i hope they end the election track n the deserving GS becomes the GS 
well i been saying it n will say it again is that i will be really happy if Rey becomes the GS cuz he will do good stuff 4 the students n he wont do anything bad to ppl

and karan malik would enter in the show as students counceller. letz c
Originally posted by sweetshine

Hey gr8 post
yaar👍🏼….getting sooo borred nd bugged wid dis weekend I guess dis is d best way
2 keep myself busy discuss abt next week😉

Well here's
wat I think😃

As Sharon announced to every1 to reach d atrium by 3.30
😕every1 willbe dere but b4 Sharon
cud say anything Rey mite offer Kria roses nd den d tappad….nevertheless cannot
think wat makes her slap him😕….probably d idea dat Rey thinks of her as oder
chics🤔

Well Rey
will get very gussa on Kria for dis🤢 nd plus d LOC will becum more stronger as d
Dazzlers will all hate Kria more for slapping Rey in front of every1 nd thus more fights btw d Dazzlers n d Weaklings😒

And den we
will get 2 c d Roseday par
ty where according to d promo Swaym will ofcourse do

sumthing wid d King nd Queen results to sort out everything btw Rey n Kria😳….Rey
will still be gussa ofcourse nd will also try 2 make Kria feel bad😒

Well mayb
Swaym at d end will make Kria realise dat wat she did to Rey was wrong🤔….Kria
will be all tensed wat to do nd will ofcourse be nervous abt d election nd so mite not be able 2 prepare
well for d election😕

On d other
hand Rey will leave no pages unturned to win d election as he is gussa soo he
will ofocurse try to get all d votes nd win d election 2 make Kria feel bad

Hopefully
by d end of next week we will get 2 c who d winner is😛-my guess is dat it will
be definitely Rey😉

Thnx for liking, hmm i really don't want something like this to happen. But if it happens i wsnt it to happen this way
Well, we all know Rey is going to get slapped :/ . And we all know who are pur Rose King & Queen . I just want the elections to end as its just building even more misunderstandings between KriYansh . The well deserved GS should win , i dont care who wins anymore though . I just want the misundrstandings to be over and something fresh and good should start between KriYansh after the rose day & if not , then can I want to see a jealous Kria since Rey compliments Sharon . Im dying to see a jealous Kria !