Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Jay loves piya deeply!

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We can't say that Jay don't love Piya!I think he and Abhay love Piya the same...It was all clear in today's episode..

When Jay was sorry that Piya is trusting her that she shouldn't and he can stay away from him so that his mother cannot ask him to harm him...And him mother also knew that Jay loves piya deeply so she used black magic... Jay is one of the guy for Piya..She will be happy with her if they get together.. But I love Abhiya...But Jay love for Piya is also very strong... Jay..❤️

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
thank jenniferandratifan
CANNOT thumbnail
Love_PKYEK and Jenniferandratifan: you both love my post a lot i think...are you spying on me whenever i post a topic you both are the first one to comment...love you!😛
CANNOT thumbnail

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

just say it

CANNOT thumbnail
No one else have a looki
Black_Paradize thumbnail
yaar i dun think they love pia the same...if abhay can get over his natural instinct "blood sucking" in many situations so if jay loved her the same he would have over come it before hurting pia too. wht say hmm hmmm hmmm😉
CANNOT thumbnail
did you guys check out the new promo
Black_Paradize thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AbhiyaFan_Qusim

did you guys check out the new promo

OMG OMG tell me tell mee plzzz
CANNOT thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-rehanasadique

OMG OMG tell me tell mee plzzz

New promo:

Arnav n Deepz scene-

Arnav says; Mane ek pooja rakhi h b/c mujhe pata chala h ki Vampires ki aankhe Dhoop aur Agarbatties k dhue mein neeli ho jati h..aur wo insaani khana b nhi hazam kar sakte.
Deepz (Thinking); Chalo koi toh h jo Raichands k against is jang mein mere sath h.

CANNOT thumbnail
thank you friends love you!