Is Pakistan an Islamic Country?

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously speaking i dont find anything islamic here...Ramazan main bomb blast in Peshawar woh bhi in Mosque during namaz ...and all dat killing which is happening in Karachi...😡...this government will have to pay for all this loss...i hope dat IMRAN KHAN will be soon elected ...he is the only one who can save pakistan ...else i am not seeing any future of Pakistan if it goes the same...
which imran khan?

the singer, the actor.. or former cricketer? :O
come on ..the cricketer turned politician ...see this video ...the only hope Pakistan can expect for betterment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9aY-lakERI&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORMZsgI0puU[/YOUTUBE]Edited by sonunigamfan - 12 years ago
sad to hear about the blast in peshawar, i dont think any true muslim can act like this.
The sad part is... the majority of the people understand the need of peace, but the majority does not care enough? to establish peace.

very sad to hear about Peshawar blasts...may god give eternal peace to deceased and sabr to their loved ones...
love imran khan...i  was his fan from cricket days..he was sole reason i used to love Pakistani cricket team...back then
Those people Are DISGUSTING:(((
Pakistan deserves much better
i am very sad to see the condition of our country.karachi become the city of terrorism.
the saddest part is that we all put this upon our selves...sirf government ki fault nahi hai yes they deserve 90% of the blame par hum log unse behtar nahi hai har cheeze pai lartei hai...punjabi ho ya sindhi kya farak parta hai in reality you are a pakistani or jab tak yeh bat except nahi karro gai jab tak pakistan ka kuch nahi ho sakta...
i live out in canada and when i hear people talking shit about Pakistan i get mad par half the time main kuch jawab de hi nahi sakti unhe because they are right...i dont think only a new government will do the trick we all have to become Pakistani and become Muslims then only can Pakistan be the independent country it claims to be...