Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,

Sujay Reu is going to be the new anu like the article says, where is the person who was saying karan wahi is the new anu and that was confirmed...I guess CVs made us fool πŸ˜† No one knew this was coming
exactly am shocked,d cvs have gne mad, am not saying d guy is bad but dey greated a hype saying it will be kinshuk,karan or angad(famous faces)and now dey settled for him
Originally posted by sherma

exactly am shocked,d cvs have gne mad, am not saying d guy is bad but dey created a hype saying it will be kinshuk,karan or angad(famous faces)and now dey settled for him
ab rmj ka kya hoga?πŸ˜•Edited by sherma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sherma

ab rmj ka kya hoga?πŸ˜•
I so agree with you Sherma..the thing which I was afraid would happened has..If this new guy doesn't do justice to Anukalp's character the show will be off air soon..and besides this is his first break why are the Cv's experimenting now..They should get an established actor
i have seen this guy ,i must say channel has very bad taste.
few days back there was an article in TOI who said Sujay will be new AnukalpπŸ˜† so the other sources who were saying KW will be were wrong..
I found more information about the actor. He does look like a younger version of Nishant. Hopefully they didn't cast him because of his looks.  

Originally posted by vcoolwater

I found more information about the actor. He does look like a younger version of Nishant. Hopefully they didn't cast him because of his looks.  

hey, thanks for sharing,

I hope he'll do good job of portraying the anu's character, otherwise it would be the end of RMJ.,..finger crossed
Too bad nishaant left and I thought the person who was the closest match to the character of anukalp was Karan wahi maybe he has other commitments and I have no clue abt this new person donno how I will see him fitting the character of anukalp, anyways goodluck to the new anukalp and the show
Oh gosh, who knows how this guy will be? I reallyyy wish Karan had done the show. Or even  Kinshuk. Better yet, they should really just try and get Nishant to stay. Oh well, hopefully this guy can do justice to the role.