Geet time to open ur mouth when the time comes!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, so today i must say the episode was very good, and had good to offer.
The end showed some real drama obviously because of the bitchy bitch NT...whom never gets tired but of scheming😆😡

Just like how NT never gets tired of scheming, our Maan never gets tired of blaming whatever goes wrong on Geet. I mean he has been doing it since they have met...old habits never go especially when an ML is involved😆

we all know what is to come, NT's game plan will hit the bullseye this time, and Geet is going be hearing  A LOT from Maan...SO this means that this time Daadima should stay out of this...i want Geet to speak up to Maan, and tell him to shup up and think logically! She was with him the whole time, in front of him...how will she pick up any calls!!

I want Geet to shout right back at him this time...and i want it to get ugly...passionate intense...some pushing here and there...something that will ignite fire...something to bring them closer...☺️

BUT, geet this time must speak up...she HAS to this time...wishful thinking!! Perhaps geet finally explodes on maan after this last accusation...and says something that hit him hard...AND...she gets teary and he softens...BUT SHE walks away pained...sad...hurt...angry...and then he would go into his "lair" and do some tai chi...and think about what she said...cool down...calm down...Geet can watch him chup chup ke...perhaps another hot scene then as well😉

well add in ur thoughts gaaon walon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Nice post... I would love if that happens...

But if anything, Geet should definitely speak up this time!

NT's plans will surely end up backfiring at her and bringing maaneet closer😃
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Me too waiting for the day...

All of the take advantage of her innocence n simplicity...even Maan...

N now i want ki Geet sabki class lagaye.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too think Geet should speak up
She has to defend herself, Maan needs to know that she can fend for herself
No one should be allowed to walk over her
Geet needs to show her power and superiority
NT needs to be put in her position
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really want to see Geet give it back to Maan tenfold...maybe something similar to the scene before Kurbaan Hua when Maan dragged her to the dancefloor, but more intense and passionate☺️...nice post btw😃
anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too  feeling the same...Y every time Geet is getting support from Dadima and every time getting scolding from Maan and she will cry always...Now she is the great GSK...She can ask that she is with him only,How can she attended Adi's call in Maan's mob?...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Gulp did u say he would go into his lair for Tai chi 😃 ...well pardner i liked that bit a lot ❤️...more eyeballing from me ... ❤️  we'll be back in business with our heavy duty discussions 😆 along wid Geet we too can peekabooo...😃
and yea u r rite i too wanna see Geet speak up for herself ...Geet saying something to spite Maan and him grabbing her to teach her a lesson and a major eyelock  or better still to just quieten her up a LIPLOCK ... i dont think i'd see anyone complaining if that happens 😃 😆 what say pardner ...time to bring out  the towels ...😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope to see this as well! MSK is not as logical as he thinks he is, especially in Geet matters.
I would love to see him be shown the way of logic by Geet!
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok, so today i must say the episode was very good, and had good to offer.

The end showed some real drama obviously because of the bitchy bitch NT...whom never gets tired but of scheming😆😡

Just like how NT never gets tired of scheming, our Maan never gets tired of blaming whatever goes wrong on Geet. I mean he has been doing it since they have met...old habits never go especially when an ML is involved😆

we all know what is to come, NT's game plan will hit the bullseye this time, and Geet is going be hearing  A LOT from Maan...SO this means that this time Daadima should stay out of this...i want Geet to speak up to Maan, and tell him to shup up and think logically! She was with him the whole time, in front of him...how will she pick up any calls!!

I want Geet to shout right back at him this time...and i want it to get ugly...passionate intense...some pushing here and there...something that will ignite fire...something to bring them closer...☺️

BUT, geet this time must speak up...she HAS to this time...wishful thinking!! Perhaps geet finally explodes on maan after this last accusation...and says something that hit him hard...AND...she gets teary and he softens...BUT SHE walks away pained...sad...hurt...angry...and then he would go into his "lair" and do some tai chi...and think about what she said...cool down...calm down...Geet can watch him chup chup ke...perhaps another hot scene then as well😉

well add in ur thoughts gaaon walon.

If d cvs remember wat they hav shown then, maan wont shout at geet...coz do u remember adi even msged on geet's mobi...so supposedly, geet will know it & NT plan will flop😳😳😳
ninand thumbnail
@mystery-- I was thinking the exact same thing.. In fact it was pretty evident that since she got the upper hand in the last argument and he against himself has been feeling attracted to her.. that a storm is brewing in the distance..

Actually today's dance was just for that reason.. until now he was still suppressing his anger , but today his expressions as he lets go of her and moves away , showed that he did not like at all, loosing control and having to open like that.. 

Had this NT fiasco not been shown, I was expecting some real volcanic eruption from Maan before that grand episode latin dance.. cuz that dance definitely has to be one in anger, in some tension...☺️

I agree that this time Daadi should not come in between, that Geet should show her anger and dissent at his behavior and penchant for jumping to conclusions about her..  either verbally or by going, in all seriousness, according to her whims at office and at home , ignoring him expressly.

'rock mahii' needs to make a return.. where Geet is as angry as Maan and there is rough housing☺️.. wouldn't that be something!