PKYEK Ratings from 8th August to 13th August 2011(Page 3)

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you so much ..PINKZ..hmmm KBC..but I am sure it will catch up with ABHIYA catching up..with their scenes..!!
0 Likes this
what was maha episode trps?
0 Likes this

If the storyline is good...People will watch it...People were disgusted with Panchi's track...I think so...Last week till ME...it was nt tht good...4M ME..the episodes got better...n were really good...

Waiting 4 trp charts of next week...

N KBC ki tension mat lo...Becoz apart 4m season 1 n 2...trp's showed declining rate...Moreover the show has a timespan of nt mre thn 2 months...If pkyek storyline gets improved trp's apne aap badh jayegi...It has happened in the past...
0 Likes this
Thanks a lot for the TRPs Pinkz...

Hmmm the trps have surely improved and people have welcomed my cutie AlinnaEmbarrassed

I just hope KBC doesn't affect PKYEK ratings much (though it will)...
0 Likes this
thanks for the ratings
0 Likes this
Thanks Poco for sharing. Yes, KBC starting in the same slot is little worrisome. May be Star One should think of changing the slot for PKYEK. I don't know how easy or diffcult that isConfused 
0 Likes this

thanks a ton! i wonder why last fri trps were so less, that episode was the best in whole week! i really want to know the trps for the mahaepisoe!

hey poco, can u plz tell me, how do u calculate trps? what does 0.5 avg trp mean? roughly how many people are watching the show? how does the channel fund the production house? do they even share the cost with the ph for the repeat telecast? i heard for a 10 sec ad star one charges 84000 rupees in prime time slot, and during the other times, 18000 ruees!

also i just hope kbc does not affect pyek!

0 Likes this
its fine ...but i desrve more trps...
0 Likes this