PKYEK Ratings from 8th August to 13th August 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Very rare and that too when you have a precap and the audience comes back to find out what happened. πŸ˜†

Yeah that true too. Anyways waiting for tonite episode. Vampy-Wolfy fight full on. bring it on.

lol i dont understand the reason for low trp even though the show is going so great
mayb bcoz its a youth show and they prefer to watch it online as everyone's mom likes saas-bahu soaps more πŸ˜†
besides its Star One , thats the other reason i guess
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol i dont understand the reason for low trp even though the show is going so great
mayb bcoz its a youth show and they prefer to watch it online as everyone's mom likes saas-bahu soaps more πŸ˜†
besides its Star One , thats the other reason i guess

No, sweety the show loses its trp bcoz of crap tracks like Neelchi, Panchi & most recently Abhchi.

Thnx 4 sharing. I m eager 2 know about yesterday's epi's trp....may b next week i'll know abt it.
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

It was a typo error with KBC or maybe i drank too much last night. Correction kar diya. The ratings were going great until the Pancchi crap , but the audience should be coming back now. Let's see. At least , increase to hua.😳
then dont drink and writeROFL
yup increase toh hua, hope kbc dont hamper ratings much , this week there have been no crap fillers, so i think the ratings should improve

Is the trp high when there was rumour to end this show ..to increase trp everyone was putting effort to see on TV ..it is almost 0.8 or 0.9 ..may be i am wrong

But yeh many see PKYEK onlineπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...with the great story I still see the TRP is 0.6 which is quite low ( yeh increased from previous week )
Thank you so much ..PINKZ..hmmm KBC..but I am sure it will catch up with ABHIYA catching up..with their scenes..!!
what was maha episode trps?

If the storyline is good...People will watch it...People were disgusted with Panchi's track...I think so...Last week till ME...it was nt tht good...4M ME..the episodes got better...n were really good...

Waiting 4 trp charts of next week...

N KBC ki tension mat lo...Becoz apart 4m season 1 n 2...trp's showed declining rate...Moreover the show has a timespan of nt mre thn 2 months...If pkyek storyline gets improved trp's apne aap badh jayegi...It has happened in the past...
Thanks a lot for the TRPs Pinkz...

Hmmm the trps have surely improved and people have welcomed my cutie Alinna😳

I just hope KBC doesn't affect PKYEK ratings much (though it will)...