•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
LOOOL i loved nehas expression wen she was talkin abt yash chopras movies and wen her raj will come. Just imagine guy vicky with the guiter in the fields watchin for neha loool i love to see that. But u never nw we all know hw crazy vicky is and if he finds out abt this raj fever neha has he may be ready to do anythin cause he didnt think much before being sawariyas raj loool. Or vicky is so bonkers he may think raj is nehas bf loool and think abt revenge lol
hahaha me tooo luvd d way she was describing Raj 😆wish Vicky heard dat he wud surely hav been jealous😆😳...lolz wud luv 2 c Vicky as Raj guitar nd in d field🤣...may b if he cums 2 knw abt Neha's rajmania😆 next tym he'll imagine himself falling in d fields instead of swimming pool🤣
hahaha me tooo luvd d way she was describing Raj 😆wish Vicky heard dat he wud surely hav been jealous😳😆...lolz wud luv 2 c Vicky as Raj guitar nd in d field🤣🤣...may b if he cums 2 knw abt Neha's rajmania😆 next tym he'll imagine himself falling in d fields instead of swimming pool🤣
loool np and yep it be a nice change for vicky aswell he must be getting bored of falling into a pool everynow and then lool. Needs a change of setting hehe. Gosh i really wish he had heard but i cnt wait for vicky wen he gives a flower to neha well i hope he does.
OMG i love to c see Vicky dressed up as Raj from DDLJ
i just wish he gets to know about Neha's Raj obsession soon
n ya we all know how crazy Vicky is n we know what a big deewana he is
so he can be all ready to be the Raj from DDLJ 
n he can also probably get jealous of Raj 
n he barely thinks before doing anything so once he gets to know about Neha's Raj then he will probably want to do anything 4 his Neha
Hahahahahaha ROFL. Your topic made me laugh alot :P
But knowing Vicky, the last option would be the most suitable for him xD Hahahahahah can totally imagine him being jealous of Raj :P
Par haan, Neha ka deewana kuch toh karega ;)
Lol I love Farah's idea, running in a field dressed up as Raj instead of falling into the pool LOL love it. Would love if that happened!!
Hahahahahah man, Vicky is so cute!<3
i agree i love vicky he is tooo cute and i hope we see a jelouse side of him gosh would love . or he wouldnt nw who raj is and then he would have to watch DDLJ and gets the idea of squirting a water flower at himmm loool
heheheheh would love 2 c him as Raj,..tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam pyaar hota hai deewana sanam!!
wow really a nice description. would love 2 see vicky in that avatar.