Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaniyan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Uhm... the title has me confused, kahaniyan is the plural for kahani right? Like story becomes stories? 🤣
I tried to come up with my own... but failed.

This is purely down to Annie who gave me an idea to write a OS on our husbands, but I want to dedicate to you girls who've always been there for me & who I've had many laughs with, hopefully with many more to come.

I love you all 🤗

Meet the Khans, Raichands & Khuranas

Annie Khan woke up to the bright light of the sunshine shining through the curtains. She sat up in the king size bed & stretched her arms, smiling happily.

She grabbed her iPod & was about to log onto Twitter when the door to the en suite bathroom opened & she dropped her iPod onto the bed with surprise.

Amir stepped out, his chiselled top half uncovered with loose jeans covering his bottom half. Thankfully.

Annie felt her breath restrict in her throat & was still fixated on her husband's undeniable hotness when his brown eyes fell on her & she gasped, hiding back under the duvet.

"Annie?" Amir called.

Holy crap! she thought. I look awful, I can't face Amir looking like this!

Amir shook his head lovingly at his wife's antics & walked over to the bed.

Haila he's coming closer! Please, don't let him pull the duvet off, don't let him pull the duvet off-

She was greeted with a short gust of cold air. Annie flinched, then reluctantly looked up to meet Amir's amused expression. She squealed in horror & was about to hide again when Amir pulled the duvet off.

"Amir!" she protested, using her face to cover her hands.

"Annie, it's me."

"I'm aware it's you."

"So stop hiding. Move your hands."

She shook her head.

"Annie."

No response.

Amir sat on the bed beside Annie & moved her hands away from her face. "You'll always be beautiful to me."

Annie looked up at her husband, her eyebrows raised in surprise. "Really?"

"Of course. Even when your eyes are half closed & your hair looks like you got electrocuted."

She ran a hand over her hair quickly, trying to make it look decent.

"What time is it?"

"9.30."

"You'd better get ready Amir, you have training in an hour."

A slow smile spread across Amir's face. "I was thinking I'd give it a miss today."

"You can't do that!"

"I can if I want to spend time with my wife."

"But-"

"No buts. Today's your day. I'll take you wherever you want, treat you to whatever you like."

"Whatever I like?"

"Yes."

"Even those-"

"Yes, even those new pairs of designer shoes you wanted."

"The material things don't matter."

"I know, but I know how much you liked them on our last shopping trip. It's my gift to you, for you always being there for me."

Annie smiled & rested her head on Amir's shoulders. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

"About a million times already," he replied, putting an arm around his wife & holding her in his embrace.

"Abhay, breakfast is ready!" Sara called from the bottom of the stairs.

Within a flash, Abhay appeared & was seated at the dining table, tucking into his toast.

"I was thinking that since today is my day off, why don't we go & look at some furniture for our new house?" he suggested.

Abhay & Sara Raichand had upgraded from their luxury apartment to their million pound mansion a few weeks ago. Due to Abhay's hectic shooting schedule, they were unable to do any proper shopping for their new home together. Abhay had specially booked a day off to spend some time with his wife.

Sara smiled whilst sipping her juice. "That's a great idea baby. Where do you want to go?"

"Wherever you like."

"Really? But usually you hate shopping with me."

Abhay reached across the table & placed a hand on Sara's hand, which was covered by a glove.

Abhay, being a vampire was always cold, so Sara had become accustomed to wearing gloves & extra layers of clothing when he was at home so she could keep warm.

"We haven't spent time with each other in ages. I want to devote today to us."

Even looking at Abhay's model like face was making Sara swoon. With her free hand, she pinched herself, determined not to faint like she had done in the past when around Abhay.

But maybe if I fainted, he'd carry me to the bedroom... she thought. Sara! A little control. He wants something productive done today.

"I missed you too baby, when you were away shooting. But all that aside, we'd best get a move on quickly if we want to hit the shops first."

Sara called the servant, Jimmy, to collect their dishes.

"Are we using the car?" Abhay asked as he flew from the table to the mirror in the living room, checking he looked okay.

Sara followed him on her legs, wrapping a scarf around her neck. "Baby, you know we can't fly. It's broad daylight. I'll drive, because I know how much you hate it."

Abhay flew from the mirror to in front of Sara, placing his strong hands on her shoulders. "I love you, Mrs Raichand."

Sara felt faint with his striking beauty, but blinked a few times & managed to regain composure. "I love you too, Mr Raichand."

"Nakul, hurry up!" Fozia called from the top of the staircase of the Khurana Mansion, before rushing back to the bedroom she shared with her husband, Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan stood in front of the mirror, putting his perfectly fitted waistcoat on.

He even looks hot from the back! Fozia thought, checking her husband out. She cleared her throat & walked over to him.

"Where's the tie?" Maan asked.

"I told Nakul to bring it up."

"I wanted to wear the tie you gifted me darling, but someone forgot to put the washing on."

"It's ok," she said, reassuring him.

A nervous Nakul appeared with the black tie.

Maan turned around, anger etched on his face.

"You don't put the washing on, you misplace my tie. What can you do right?" he asked, feeling annoyed at the servant.

"Maan," Fozia said softly, placing a hand on his muscular arm.

He felt instantly at ease with his wife's soft touch, & he gestured for Nakul to leave, who did as he was told, closing the door behind him.

"Why are you getting so angry at him?"

"Because he can't carry out simple tasks."

"He makes mistakes, I know. But he's been with us for 5 years."

"Well he's not lasting 6."

"Maan, don't be irrational. Go to your meeting, come back home & we'll think about it." Her eyes fell on his undone tie, so she stepped forward to tie it for him.

She could smell his masculine scent, a scent so sweet she thought she would become intoxicated if she stood there any longer. Fozia stepped back, allowing Maan to pick up his briefcase from the bed.

She admired her husband, whose killer looks had attracted every girl at their university, but she had been the lucky one. She felt well & truly blessed to be with Maan, who was not only hot, but who loved her so dearly.

"I'll be back at lunchtime after this Chopra meeting, I'll take you out for lunch." He stepped forward to place a kiss on his wife's cheek, before walking towards the door.

"I love you Maan," Fozia called out.

Maan turned back, & smiled at her. "I love you too darling," then flashed one of his killer smiles which melted her heart everytime, before disappearing out of the door.

Coming up: meet Shiqra (Shaan & Iqra), Janya (Jay & Sanya), & Arunni (Armaan & Sunni)

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
Sunni I dont even know where you are these days, gone AWOL again 😆
& Sanya you didnt tell me who you wanted to be with after you rejected Jay 🤣
So this part introduces Iqz & Shaan & continues from Part 1.
Um, I was feeling too lazy to include my & my hubby & Sabhay, sorry 😳
Our parts shall be tomorrow!

Part 2

"Shaan Khandelwal, if you don't tell me where you've placed that blue towel right now, no one will be worse than me!" Iqra screamed from the bedroom.

She smirked as she awaited her husband's frantic arrival.

Panicking, Shaan came running in, blue towel in hand. He looked terrified.

"Thank you," she said calmly, taking the towel from him & throwing it in the laundry basket. "Are we still on for shopping?"

Shaan nodded once, gulping. Iqra giggled.

"Shaanu, what's wrong?"

"I don't like it when you shout at me, Iqra."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's because you don't listen. You know how I organised I am about the towels, especially as you're obsessed with them. I'm sorry honey, you know I love you."

"I love you too," Shaan felt much safer now that his wife was over her temper tantrum. "We'd better be making a move on if we want to get there soon."

"Oh yes, I totally forgot about the time. We'll be late for the appointment if we don't get back in time."

Taking each other's hands, they left their villa style house & walked to the Mercedes, which Iqra drove only.

Shaan got in & switched the radio to a Bollywood station.

As Iqra began to peel away from their driveway & down the road, the song 'Character Dheela' came on.

Shaan could feel the music itching in his bones, he couldn't resist.

Sneakily taking his seatbelt off he began to bust some moves.

Iqra, who was wearing her D&G sunglasses was oblivious to Shaan's dancing & was staring ahead.

He fist punched the air & bounced down onto the seat. The squeak made Iqra turn & when she saw what was going, she slammed the brakes.

"Shaan Khandelwal, what are you doing?!"

Shaan froze, his body quaking.

"I, er, I just-"

"No er & no justs! What if the police pulled us over, you're not even wearing a seatbelt!"

"But Character-"

"I don't care if that Dheela song was on! Behave yourself! And for your information, you cannot dance to save your life, fist punching does not qualify as being the next Hrithrik Roshan!"

Iqra mumbled angrily to herself as she continued. Shaan smiled as he reached over & kissed her cheek.

"Shaan, stop it."

Shaan took her free hand, & Iqra melted a little inside but she pretended to be angry.

"Shaan."

"I love you," he said softly.

Iqra turned to her husband & smiled. "I love you too. Fine, you're forgiven. But don't be so foolish again next time. If we ever get booked with a ticket, you're paying for it."

The Khans reached the posh & swanky iconic London store that was Harrods. Amir was in disguise, wearing all black to avoid being mobbed. Annie clung onto his hand tightly.

They entered the store & Annie's eyes fell on the designer sections immediately.

"The new Prada bag is out!" she squealed, rushing over to it.

Amir followed, eyeing the designer suits.

His wife picked the gorgeous leather black bag up & held it. "Amirrr," she purred, batting her eyelashes. "What would you think if I-"

"Excuse me, can we purchase this bag?" Amir called to a store attendant, smiling at Annie. She dropped the bag & pulled her husband in for a tight hug, beaming happily.

"You're the best husband ever!"

"I know," he laughed. "Now how about we buy something for me?"

They waited until they received the packaged Prada bag, then walked off to the suits section.

Amir took a Dolce & Gabbana suit & eyed it. "What do you think?"

"Anything would look great on you," Annie gushed.

"I'll go & try it on in the changing room," he said.

Annie's thoughts trailed off as she imagined Amir topless... she blushed, then tried to distract herself by looking at the shoes instead.

"Annie, I need help!" Amir called.

Oh Lord. I will see him topless & faint!

Excited & nervous, praying that she would keep her self resolve Annie walked to the private changing room & stopped outside the curtain.

"Yes, baby?" she called, her heartbeat increasing.

"Can you help me button this shirt?"

"Shirt?" her voice faltered.

He is your husband, she reminded herself. So what's the problem? Maybe because we haven't actually had our SR yet. On the night, I fainted at seeing his body, his hotness was too much to handle. It had knocked me for six, I wasn't expecting perfectly ribbed abs! The next morning he reassured me we would wait until I was ready.

"Annie?"

His voice snapped her back to reality as she gulped. "Um, I'm coming..."

She stepped inside, her eyes focused on the ground. Nervously, she looked at her husband & immediately felt faint...

When Annie next woke up, she was surrounded by faces of worried people. She sat up, & her head span.

"Oh dear," she mumbled, then felt Amir's hand on her shoulders.

"Are you ok baby?" he asked worriedly.

Please let him be clothed, please let him be clothed.

Annie peeked a sideways glance at Amir. Phew, he was clothed.

"Yeah, I feel okay," she said.

"Maybe we should give her some water," a fellow customer suggested, but Annie shook her head.

"I'll be okay, I have my husband here."

Everyone else mumbled, smiled & walked away. Annie looked around - she had been laid down on a bench. Amir was sat beside her, looking at her worriedly.

"You just collapsed in the changing room."

"I... I wasn't feeling so well at that point," she lied. Little did he know she had been feeling well, very well, maybe too well.

"Maybe we should go home," he suggested.

"No! I mean, we only get a few days together. I'll be fine, I promise. Let's just make the most if it today."

Part 3: The remaining couples' days out...

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
Res
I'm not saying much Pod and u knw the reason and I'm upset with yah all got their dream marn but me hate u
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Res
I'm not saying much Pod and u knw the reason and I'm upset with yah all got their dream marn but me hate u

😲 I gave you Jay! I thought you liked Jay!

But I love Maan
don't put me and jay in it kaii :)
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

But I love Maan
don't put me and jay in it kaii :)

But Maan is with me...
Ok then who should I add you with? You gotta give me someone cos I want you to be in it too
Lmaooo I luv the Short stories
Awww all the couples are cute but I like SaBhay the best🤣
Lmaooo at iqy and shaan...iqra is such a sweet wife to shaan🤣 lool character deela?!
Continue soon xxEdited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
Oii mummy are ther any more updates coming after this?!!🤣🤣 awwwh we had such amazing lifes until the guys ruined it all by turning gay!!🤣