Ridheema Tiwari is shooting with a fracture - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the sharing Rubs...even I like this new Disha...for me Pooja never did justice to Disha's charahter...I hardly liked any of her scenes and With Elesh as a company,it was altogether unbearable ...but now Ridheema has added new colour to the show and I love her screen presence...well that was not the case for Pooja... 
Ridheema inspite of Toe fracture u r still doing ur job...this shows ur professionalism and get well soon

p.s.: 2 days r over,so i m back to myself.
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
In past few month riddhima replacing pooja is the only good thing that has happened in SGP!!!
Originally posted by 111192

In past few month riddhima replacing pooja is the only good thing that has happened in SGP!!!

u stole the words from my mouth๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Get Well Soon Riddhima!!!! You are really portraying Disha's character very nicely..All the best!!
Why do they do this to themselves? ๐Ÿ˜• She's working when she should be resting!!!

Thanks for sharing Rubal.
Originally posted by iruaG

Why do they do this to themselves? ๐Ÿ˜• She's working when she should be resting!!!

May be she is scared that if she takes leave then they will do away with Disha's character in SGP๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

May be she is scared that if she takes leave then they will do away with Disha's character in SGP๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, but its unfair to have to go work if you're in pain!

Well sometimes the pain is not severe enough to stop someone from working. Yes working while you are in pain is hard but 
you just get on with it and take painkillers and I sure the crew are aware and are taking care of her needs as much as possible. I admire the dedication and I know I would do the same.

Yeah, but its unfair to have to go work if you're in pain!

There is a saying no pain no gain๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

There is a saying no pain no gain๐Ÿ˜†

That's probably true in this case for sure.  But I don't really agree with the saying though ๐Ÿ˜†