This beats everything!!!!!!

ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
frankly guys... i could not understand todays' episode... its really above my imagination, logic, understang and etc. etc... i am unable to express anything... words seem to escape me... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to agree with you 10000% . What crap was that today? Can't they postpone honeymoon for 1 day? Who in the world books a honeymoon with knowing there is a marriage in the evening. What crap is this?

Also please dont do the wedding wth a body double
ruchi.shah thumbnail
Cheat shots of Ram were taken. It looked so damn fake! And NUTS is actually shown NUTZ !!!!!
ruchi.shah thumbnail
The episode was utter CRAP !!!! Honeymoon - Kuch bhiii dikhate hai yaar! as if we are illiterate audience.
ujwala444 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyas

I have to agree with you 10000% . What crap was that today? Can't they postpone honeymoon for 1 day? Who in the world books a honeymoon with knowing there is a marriage in the evening. What crap is this?

Also please dont do the wedding wth a body double

absolutely ... i am sure they are going to shoot half the wedding with body double..i do like Ram and Sakshi's chemistry but to be fair with the story/serial and audience, if the diary was not free, then they should not have taken them.. 😳😵 i am sorry if i am bit harsh but i am a bit disgusted and beyound belief...

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Cumon, they r just showing how crap Nutzz is!!! This is all processes where ram will slowly realise tt in his lyf it is never his family who will value him but the one and only Priya... Thts wen the respect and love in their relation will come abt... Waiting for those moments...
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Cumon, they r just showing how crap Nutzz is!!! This is all processes where ram will slowly realise tt in his lyf it is never his family who will value him but the one and only Priya... Thts wen the respect and love in their relation will come abt... Waiting for those moments...

True but what the hell happened to Priya... Who in the world wants to miss their sisters wedding and not postpone their stupid honeymoon for a day... Cumon... Who in the world wants to do that... Why is kartik forced to do it?
ujwala444 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

mayrikta..yaar...  i really beg to differ...
 there is a world of difference between goodness and dim-witted...  there is nothing in common between them. they are showing the hero as dim-witted. a successful bussness man who is unable to see through his own family...
vinshe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was really a very horrible episode.. who will go on a honeymoon on their brother's wedding day..agreed even u got married on the same day but cant you wait one single day..why was Ram and Priya supporting that lunatic..Dadi who talks so much generally is not openning her mouth at all today..what happened to all her sanskaar which she was so loudly pointing out when Priya disappeared during mehendi..
Ekta..what crap was that today.. way too irritating..
ujwala444 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyas

True but what the hell happened to Priya... Who in the world wants to miss their sisters wedding and not postpone their stupid honeymoon for a day... Cumon... Who in the world wants to do that... Why is kartik forced to do it?

i completely agree with you...