•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Reyansh Singhanania, should be in jail😆. He killed me again. oh god i love him so much.

And when i read the poem which Swayam wrote oh god, Main sirf ek lash hoon😳. I don't have a life anymore all is here is my body.

So excited for tomorrows epi. Scared hell to. Rey ne itni sari tayariya ki hain. I really hope that he don't get slapped. I can't bear even thinking abt it.

I would have understand if she had slapped him for doing something bad. But know when he is trying to be her friend.

I am crying thinking abt tomorrows epi😭.

Amina

PS: Missed Viha secne today
you r absolutely correct.kriyansh just rocks
ab slap will be pasted on rey's face as the promo tells us but lets hope for the best hope he doesn't become 2 aggressive.
hehehe sooo true... Rey totallly killed every1 2day☺️
OMG d precap haayyyee he blows flower on her😍 ...shit dat was sooo cute nd romantic 😳but until she said she had allergy😆...oh god cnt wait to c tmrw's epi😃
nd i really hope d slap was a dream😳
I haven't wagged the episode yet but drone all the comments and knowing Rey in general, I'm pretty sure that I will be dead too by the end of the episode :P LOL. he's so amazing and cute and hot!!! Love Rey so much :D

Omg dude u I'm so scared for tomorrows episode too :/ i really WISH it's a dream or then :( :( :( :( nahiii!! That would suck man, poor Rey is trying so hard and Kria just ruins it :( nahi!!!
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

Reyansh Singhanania, should be in jail😆. He killed me again. oh god i love him so much.

And when i read the poem which Swayam wrote oh god, Main sirf ek lash hoon😳. I don't have a life anymore all is here is my body.

So excited for tomorrows epi. Scared hell to. Rey ne itni sari tayariya ki hain. I really hope that he don't get slapped. I can't bear even thinking abt it.

I would have understand if she had slapped him for doing something bad. But know when he is trying to be her friend.

I am crying thinking abt tomorrows epi😭.

Amina

PS: Missed Viha secne today
hope it was just a drem,..i sweare if kriya gonna slap him 4 trying to b her fren,..my respect 4 kriya gonna lost 4ever!!
hehhehe no don send Ray to jail,..how will we live widout watching him evn 4 a single day,..bt must say i was like olmost dead seeing him yesterday!!