•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I know Rey's Intention is to kill all the girls out here  by his Charm, his looks, his cuteness, Hotness, the way he looks at Kria, His Attitude, His Love for Kria, His Confusion, His honesty, His innocence, His Friendship with everybody, His nature...and everything ...GOd!! I am going Crazy!!

i promise you are not the only one how is getting crazy here😆
M to bowled over by him
m reserving the post for now
bcoz i have no idea what 2 write abt him perfection ki tareef b to perfect honi chahiye n waise b abi m in arsha dreamland
let me cum out of it then i'l do the tareef ka kam
I am serious, This guy has Blew my mind away!!
tell me abt it i'm still DAZZZEEDDD😍😍
onscreen dekh ke aisa haal hai ☺️jab live dekhenge tho hum tho wohi par tapak jayenge🤢
seriously he's getting hotter day by day global warming will increase due to them
rey just superb.love him sooo so so much
OMG i so agee with u he such a charmer i love it wen he teases kriya omg love him
hahah that is most certainly true 😉
Originally posted by kumjoo

I know Rey's Intention is to kill all the girls out hereby his Charm, his looks, his cuteness, Hotness, the way he looks at Kria, His Attitude, His Love for Kria, His Confusion, His honesty, His innocence, His Friendship with everybody, His nature...and everything ...GOd!! I am going Crazy!!

awww!! just don ask me how crazy i m 4 ray,...yesterday his dialogues was damm osum,...truly m in deep love wid him,..ve nvr fallen so deep 4 anyone!!