Posted: 12 years ago

Dheere Dheere Haule Haule Chupke se ab hoga 

Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey kab hoga

Bade aache lagtey hai Yeh mausam yeh baatein or Tum😳

Video Update

(By Nipun)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1756984

BALH 16th August 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with media people standing outside the marriage venue and telling about the marriage. Ishika standing Neharika ask her what happen? Ishika say what is this happening everyone is dancing when will all this finish? then she say that am having headache now. Neharika say why have you change suddenly? You Were also dancing now what happen? Ishika say I was doing cuz of dadi and cuz all of this I even can't meet aadi. We have to talk so much we have to plan and we even plan for Greece this week then she ask for ram. Neharika say he will b there sad and emotion. Ram comes and give instructions to all the securities and management. Media people ask him for his marriage. He say that my marriage venue will b decided by my father in law and here my sis will get married so enjoy the marriage and no more questions (style😎)

In priya home everyone is ready. karthik is also ready but didn't wear the sehra (the one groom wear in head) Sudhir ask him to wear but karthik say this will done by priya then he call priya. Priya on phone wearing green saree looking damn gorgeous😍(Mashallah) The all rasam starts. Nani say my priya know every culture. Shipra then say mardicies has come i have called marcidies for a day😆 Priya say but mom this car will have more rent. Shipra say so what my son is getting married. Then ayesha and shipra goes to see car decoration

Scene shift to police station where Apeksha lawyer tell her that she will b free from here by 3 for sure. Apeksha say to herself that i will change ram life in 4 hours😡

In wedding venue ram,neha and vikram welcoming everyone. Mamoo come ram ask where is sidd? Mamoo say he is busy in some video conversation. Ram say please share his work he has his sister wedding he should b here.Mamoo say i have explained him but i will explain him again. Mamoo then call Sidd but he didn't pick the phone. Rishab come ram say take care of the guests.

Vikram say to neha that why ram think that everyone is like him. I know sidd was partying all night and he is totally drunk but mamoo say he is busy in meeting. Neha say don't worry God is looking. Baraat arrives.Priya and all guests come out from bus.

Media people ask question from shipra🤣 They ask her about his jewellery and costumes. Shipra starts telling about his jewellery😆(Yeh tou shuru hi hogai).Media people saw priya and run towards her (Bechari shipra😆) Priya ignore the media by saying she want to go inside and leaves.

Everyone welcome the baraat with flowers . Priya comes Ram threw flowers on her BALH music in background😍 all old scene were shown. Rishab comes and say sorry to RaYa for disturbing them 😉 Karthik and Natz Var mala rasam is going on everyone is enjoying. Ram is sad and had tears on his eyes. Priya saw this.😳

Episode Ends

Precap

Pandit ask for Natz big brother to come for kaniyadaan. Neharika call siddhant. Ram all sad and priya is shocked.

Sorry for Mistakes

Don't forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdeokant thumbnail

Thanks

Edited by ashdeokant - 12 years ago
rajpalkashish thumbnail
hey u knw i reallly miss the ASAP update coz after the serial i cant wait a min for the update..i knw m being childish bt the PRI-AM duo has got me really glued to the update n once the time slot is off i keep hovering sites for its written update..
sandeepkaur thumbnail
Thanks :) priya will take care of everything. I think Ram will open his eyes when priya is treated wrong & true collies will cine out. She is smart and will make home see the whole picture with her style :)
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Natasha, another great WU. 👍🏼 Thank god we had another A-pesky vignette to keep us glued to the boobtube. 🤢😡
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ..uff!!😲😲
niharika is ...😲😲😲😲😡
poor Ram😒
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a great update.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. Poor Ram.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww! Bechara Ram😭
Stupid Niharika always does this to him
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz natasha for this update.