Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, yeh teen ladke Swayam, Rey and Vicky, mjhe trpa trapa ke mar rahe hain.

It would be better if someone just could kill me of.

I will began with Swayam. What a lovly peom he wrote. And that one for Sharon😍. He killed me there.

Then Vicky hayye😍. I loved they way he was thinking abt Neha. And she thought that he was thinking abt someone else. He killed me there.

And if that was not enough. REYANSH Singhania killed me too aksing Kriya what love means. And tryiing to give her "TASHAN". And if that was not enough he looked so damn HOT today😍.

Problem is if i die then i can't watch the show😭.

But these three guys don't even let me sleep at nights. I just keep thinking abt the whole night.😳

Amina
OMG u keep thinking about 3 of dem at once lolzzz
aww vicky was too cute 2day and neha was jealous:}
loved the last bit ware rey asks kriya wat love means?
i really hope dey start 2moro's episode with dis scene.
I just LOVED ViHa scene ...I was expecting more ...I thought Swayam would write something for Neha and then Vicky would read it aloud looking at Neha ...<3<3<3
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

OMG u keep thinking about 3 of dem at once lolzzz
aww vicky was too cute 2day and neha was jealous:}
loved the last bit ware rey asks kriya wat love means?
i really hope dey start 2moro's episode with dis scene.

Lolz not on once
maybe they'll do that after the kriyaansh scene tommorow...=D
sooo true yaar...luv alll d 3🤗 nd dey KILL me tooo😆😉...lolz Rey was lukin SUPER hot 2day😳...but din show much of him 2day...cnt bear 2 c tmrw😒
Swaym aahhh dis guy is sooo adorable😳...his poems nd d way he was lyk for Kria he wud do anything awww he's such a sweetheart friend🤗
nd Vicky HAILA kya scene tha☺️...i was shocked wen he was describing Neha😳...awww he's tooo cute😳
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

I just LOVED ViHa scene ...I was expecting more ...I thought Swayam would write something for Neha and then Vicky would read it aloud looking at Neha ...<3<3<3
OMG wud luv 2 c dis scene😃...i hope dere's sumthing gud in store for Viha tmrw😳
#It acted as a balm for me when I came to know that Neha thinks about Vicky and that's enough 4 me. I mean I know it sounds cruel but all D3ians will understand I loved the jealousy of Neha. She rocked and Vicky OMG he is thinking about his verbal diarrhea.  

#Then comes Swayum .I agree with u Amina he will kill everyone. He is a good dancer, such a lovely person and a true lover. He is rich and a POET. what else does sharon want?

#rey rocked as usual. He was looking Hawt and he killed his audience and the question which he had put before kria just not bewilder her but even the audience
I hope there is somthing good in tomorrow epi for VIHA and ofcourse Kriyaansh...I don't want them to be there just standing like living statues..
worried about the slap but oh well i'll have to just skip over that part and i've got to know why she slapped him grrr😕😡