•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
though D3 is youth's fav show bt we r not getting gud position in IF,...Lets comment more n more on D3 forums so dat d rank will increase,..many frens r not joing fanclub of D3 so plz join it 2 c d3 on top😭
WOOOHOOO YEAHHH I WANT D3 IN NUMBER 1 POSITION OR AT LEAST IN TOP 10😊
Yup! We need to get into the top 10 for sure!! and we will :) Just keep hitting the chaska meter guys!! =D You know guys it!! 
I agree...for the people on the Kriyaansh/ArSha fanclub know...I've set up a youtube campaign to get all the fans of Shakti/Amar in DID to come on here and also watch the show. Keep voting on here everyday to bring the rank up
yea d3 ve so huge fans on fb,..bt d owners of those pgs r not encouraging d fans to join fan club of D3,..D3 is our fav show i ll try my bst 2 cmnt on the pics,news forums n others regarding D3 n also suggest it 2 my fren,...!!
wow!! dats an osum attempt dr,..u r ri8 many ppl evn don knw dat we r having a D3 forum,,..ll support u fully in dis wrk!! if i can do anything 2 help u,u can surely ask 4 help,m ready all d time!!
Originally posted by robinc07

I agree...for the people on the Kriyaansh/ArSha fanclub know...I've set up a youtube campaign to get all the fans of Shakti/Amar in DID to come on here and also watch the show. Keep voting on here everyday to bring the rank up
Originally posted by asmi202

wow!! dats an osum attempt dr,..u r ri8 many ppl evn don knw dat we r having a D3 forum,,..ll support u fully in dis wrk!! if i can do anything 2 help u,u can surely ask 4 help,m ready all d time!!
And also that people do not know about the show because its on channel v..not like starplus/sony/zee which everyone pretty much has 

Originally posted by robinc07

And also that people do not know about the show because its on channel v..not like starplus/sony/zee which everyone pretty much has