Nor Kriya or Rey are going to win - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i think CVz r on da way to make swaron leads of dis show:{

even i am getting this feeling these days that they are promoting Swaron as their lead jodi. But then why they have started the show with Kriyansh?????????????😲
means Kriyansh have fans now and they want to see their love story along with others. But we are only waiting for a kick start of their love story from the beginning. ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Exactly If they are gonna show Swaron that much, Kriyansh fans will definitely get irritated. it's not like I don't like Swaron but It's not fair that cvs are giving shape to swaron only from thebeginningand just give us some fillers scenes of kriyansh which are not even fillers coz they are not at all giving any direction to their story. means what yar kriyansh is only given staring sessions and some arguing scenes but on the other hand the other couple isgettingthe poetry scenes, the mental surrender scenes and my kriyansh has not even got the realisation of love from kriya's side.😭😭

exactly my point
m tired of these staring sessions now coz more than staring they especially kria needs to introspect abt her feelings
i mean y can't the cv's show us kriyansh all the way
wats wid all dis tadpana n all
we want kriyansh
we want kriyansh
we want kriyansh
Originally posted by kajen

exactly my point
m tired of these staring sessions now coz more than staring they especially kria needs to introspect abt her feelings
i mean y can't the cv's show us kriyansh all the way
wats wid all dis tadpana n all
we want kriyansh
we want kriyansh
we want kriyansh
exactly we want kriyansh with their full fledged love story..

exactly we want kriyansh with their full fledged love story..

lets make sum plan to bring back our kriyansh
may be firstly we all should add KRIYANSH WANTED in our signatures to know actually how many people want it

even i am getting this feeling these days that they are promoting Swaron as their lead jodi. But then why they have started the show with Kriyansh?????????????😲
means Kriyansh have fans now and they want to see their love story along with others. But we are only waiting for a kick start of their love story from the beginning.😭
man it sounds like a nightmare to me
sum1 pls make sum kriyansh vm
m freaking out here
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
I want KRIYAANSH
Originally posted by kajen

man it sounds like a nightmare to me
sum1 pls make sum kriyansh vm
m freaking out here

They didnt show Kriyaansh scenes this week so , U won't believe I ended up watching all the previous Kriyaansh scenes yesterday...Are CVs planning to freak us all out...and go crazy ...or smthing by not giving us KRIYAANSH...I can't afford to do that...SORRY!!
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Guys pl check out my new topic where i have mantion the things all wants to say.

Heres the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1757039