mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks fro this wonderful update Zuby😊

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Zuby this is going to be a short one for u know why😕😆😆

I am glad you did not have 'Apeksha torture' today😃 but got only one scene from Golu. They showed a whole lot of Priya though and she expressed the gamut of emotions of a bride-to-be really well. I hope she stops with this and does not do this usual bidaai rona dona😕...which for me sometimes is over the top😆😆 i feel often women cry just to keep up tradition😕😆😆.

The days prior to the wedding one tends to go through all these emotions and the actual day just whizzes past like a dream😕 u have no time for emotions...just do what u r told to do..😆😆😆...everybody else other than the bride and groom enjoy😡. So it was nice to see Priya doing natural stuff like 'reminders' for dad, organising for mom etc with cute touches like the 'delayed milk delivery' for her lazy mom😆😆she had to kill the parents and siblings with her "emosanal athyachaar"🤣

mmm...the kulfi factory is a great idea😳 i can imagine Ram ordering Vikram - the 'Page Boy🤣 of the Kapoor mansion' to complete the formalities for the acquisition of the 'kulfi factory' and this time Vicky boy will have no hassles in executing this order for his Priya Bhabhi😛.

I loved the one scene of Ram's reaction looking at his chotiii...and am reminded of my Bhaiya😭😭😭 and sis too. Brothers and sisters always care for their younger siblings.😳

Okie the rest of it was not BALH for me but as i always say BLAH BLAH...😆😆😆 so seeya later.

lovely update as usual sweetheart😃
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chithoo

Hey Zuby this is going to be a short one for u know why😕😆😆

Thanks for dropping by,Sweets🤗 It better be short. I don't want Bhai after me with a danda for keeping you here long

I am glad you did not have 'Apeksha torture' today😃

I watching it with fingers crossed & when she didn't make an appearnace even in the second break I was patting myself but then she had to come scare me in the precap😡

but got only one scene from Golu.

One scene & he had to come crying😭 Prefer the gappu muh or the fussy old lady Ramoo anyday😆

They showed a whole lot of Priya though and she expressed the gamut of emotions of a bride-to-be really well. I hope she stops with this and does not do this usual bidaai rona dona😕...which for me sometimes is over the top😆😆 i feel often women cry just to keep up tradition😕😆😆.

Thank goodness Ships has only two other kids warna saara serial khatam ho jata as they one by one express their distress over her leaving😆

The days prior to the wedding one tends to go through all these emotions and the actual day just whizzes past like a dream😕 u have no time for emotions...just do what u r told to do..😆😆😆...everybody else other than the bride and groom enjoyAngry. So it was nice to see Priya doing natural stuff like 'reminders' for dad, organising for mom etc with cute touches like the 'delayed milk delivery' for her lazy mom😆😆she had to kill the parents and siblings with her "emosanal athyachaar"🤣

But it was a natural thing to do. I remember calling my eldest sister several times a day at her new sasural asking where this or that was😳
In those days mobile phones were inaccessible to us.So we were calling her landline & annoying her Saasu Maa😆

mmm...the kulfi factory is a great idea😳 i can imagine Ram ordering Vikram - the 'Page Boy🤣 of the Kapoor mansion' to complete the formalities for the acquisition of the 'kulfi factory' and this time Vicky boy will have no hassles in executing this order for his Priya Bhabhi😛.

And she'd be the most deserving one. I want this free loaders lot out soon😡

I loved the one scene of Ram's reaction looking at his chotiii...and am reminded of my Bhaiya😭😭😭 and sis too. Brothers and sisters always care for their younger siblings.😳

I should know being youngest of the Panch Paandavs😆

Okie the rest of it was not BALH for me but as i always say BLAH BLAH...😆😆😆 so seeya later.

kya karen? Like I always say the price to be paid for the pleasure of PriAm's company. Do u remember how we jheloed Kala/leela/Roops/Sups/mawali/Suds etc etc😡😡😡😡😆😆 for that one glimpse of Sweetheart😍 And for me it was so hard to concentrate on one side of the screen🤢

lovely update as usual sweetheart😃

Thank you😛