Ajeh nai baja di Pia ki(Haye re Pia ki kismat)

Posted: 12 years ago

1st of all HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 all of u.I m back wid my sadila thakela post.Oh agn I have 2 write dis post 4 2nd time as due 2 some problem mera pehla post udd gaya 😭.Today episode was dhinka chika dhinka chika

1)Panchi ki panchigiri

Panchi gone mad or she was already mad.This gal is out of her mind now she is behind Abhay.She called him & as our Abhay was busy wid her phamily she called him & whn Abhay ignore her call she msged him tht she will kill herself.Abhay plz let her kill its better if she suicide rather thn if she murder us frm her torturedaar scene.Oh panchi plz shoo away.If she will die in independence wala din v'll finally get azaadi  frm her atleast dharti se bhoj kam hoga & patal pai bhoj badega as I know she will go 2 narak after her death & according 2 mythology narak is situated in pataal & bloody hell is behind her young sister's bf'Oh Abhay don't do dis 2 me I love u' & were u blind whn ur sis used 2 shout tht she loves Abhay at tht time Abhay was wrong guy.Yuk.I m sure narak mai bhi yami ko line maaregi.So 2 solve dis problem Abhay called Pia 2 take her help & madam nai kya help ki phir se jail bhijwa diyaπŸ˜† 

2)Abhay chala sasural as Pia was mehrbaan

Yes agn Abhay apne soulmate k paas chala gaya i.e. jail.Waise bhi Abhay k soulmate Pia nahi 'jacket & jail' hai guess wht  'J' factor oh now I got it Y Abhay loves jeh so much agn 'J' factor.So Darling Pia after dis analysis baba shrishti will advice u 2 change ur name frm Pia 2 Jiya u'll get more time 2 spent wid him & will become his soulmate'.So Abhay ka welcome Pia nai police ko bola k kiya & kuch bhi ho jaye Police kya God bhi Abhay ki bajane aaye toh Abhay unhe bhi attitude dikhaye.I m sure all policewalas r fed up now coz of Abhay & Pia roz roz ka drama.Pia  jail  bhejti hai & Abhay police k bajata hai.Gud combo agn thts wht v called team work & Abhiya work as a team 2 bajao Police.

3)Neel-Jeh Deepu k lal nahi

Hmm u heard it right neel & jeh r not deepu's son.I guess the wolfie tht died was deepu's real son & alina is her daughter.And according 2 warewolf' custom only real successor can take your stake frm dead wolfie 2 save tht wolfie & so jeh & neel insist Alina 2 do the work

4)Alina is happy 2 c her mom in bed

Ab mila mauka Alina madam 2 show her bhadas 2 her mom ki chudail wali harkate.Deepu nai abhi tak Alina ki bajayi now Alina unki bajana chahti hai she don't wnt 2 save her mom.Kaun kaega lipshtik aunty nai kaam hi aise kiye hai.Ohh poor alina was locked in dark room for 3 years no wonder she hates her mom

5)Kaise bhi BF ya BFF mile but Abhay & jeh jaisa na mile(Pia ki soch)

Ohh Pia was proved mad 2day 4 the 1st time Ajeh worked as a team 2 bajao Pia.Abhay killed Deepu.Pia informed jeh she called ambulanceAmbulance & thn jeh took deepu at home.So 1 nai maara doosre nai chipaya & Pia ko ambulance se daat padwaya.But these supernatural yaha kahan rukte they agn bajao Pia as a team.Abhay ko police station  le jaye as usual Abhay nai lie bolne ki PHD degree dhikate huye jhoot bola'Maine murder nahi kiya' agn police nai Pia ko sunaya.Pia nai phir jeh pai bhadosa dikhaya now its time of jeh 2 bajao her & usnai bhi bajaya.In short inn supernaturals nai waat laga di Pia ki full too.Ab soon she'll go mad oh sorry evn she is mad

NOTE:Oh Abhay smirk was too gud.Iski woh cute si smile was awesome kabhi bande k chehre mai dar nahi dekha Jeh was more tensed ki kya hoga thn Abhay jo ki jail jaa sakta thaJail Emoticon.The luks Abhay & jeh give 2 each other at police station was so hot my screen was burning.Abhay  became mad whn Chand was at critical situation same is the case wid jeh now.Now he is in pain 2 c his mom in this situation.One more similarity both were eager 2 save their foster parents.And I love ki Pia was least bother abt Panchi's suicide attempt use toh Abhay ko jail le jana tha haha.Oh only bad thing was Misha saved Panchi arey marne deti😑

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Superb post Shrish... i was about to PM you that plz write a superb post on birdie's suicide attempt πŸ€£ 
yaar... i was speechless πŸ˜³ how can some1 be soo despo... πŸ€’
Aj to bechari Piya... Ajeh ke samne uski band baj gayi...police, Abhay, Jeh, ppl wid ambulance every1 band bajaoing Piya today...poor girl πŸ€£ I was laughing like hell at the police station scene and also when they were all sitting inside the police van... ankhiyo se goli mare πŸ€£ πŸ€£
AJEH hawwwt eye-lock... πŸ˜
Now Piya will be sherlock holmes to find the truth... coz i think when they will reach Khurana house, Alina will save dipannia and Piya will be shocked to see this...
I loved Alina... she's really interesting...waiting to watch more about her πŸ˜³
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago

Ajeh...meri jaan...ghayal kar dala...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Kya jodi hai...faltu me log phorum me Abhiya/jiya ke liye lad rhe the...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ajeh ke liye lado yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N Piya ki to lag gayi...Apna dharam ptni ka farz nibhate hue woh PS me bhi ladi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay se...N Jeh  was 222222222222 good...Abhay wa super cool...May b he was thinking...Hum to doobenge sanam ...saath saath tumhe bhi le doobenge...2 Jeh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N Alina...mystery girl...bt  a vry strong char...N Panchi...dhoka de dala is chidiya ne...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Suicidde karne ke aur bhi kitne saare raste hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
yeah ...if panchi dies..in dorbiyal...ppl will crying and here i will make full-time party...πŸ₯³

but i do feel that miss lipstick... will be saved and pia will be wrong in everyone eyes...😭
fab post shrish as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

panchi...she is sick...i wanna kill her...damn hw cn someone think such a rubbish n useless character, cv's av lost their mind

n poor sleeping pills kahan fas gayi panchi k sathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ab w itni fatty pe kaise asar kar payengiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...cheap panchi wish someone send her to mental asylum or i reli want misha to slap her after coming to knw abt d real reason of her so called act of commiting suicide🀒🀒
i wish panchi die, otherwise ...khuch supernatural ho jaye aur yamraj aakar use narak me le jayen aur wahan only female department wali kisi jagah me usse rakhenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

v should party "pia jaiswal is back" n her favourite pass time sending abhay to jail n then wondering y he never says nything n then when he proves her wrong , coming back to him to ask for sorry n then again starting her question answer round wid himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i m sure dat inspector was also thinking y don't i put this girl behind bars ...he always bring this attitude abhay raichand in my peacefull police station n then his parents come " aur meri band baja dete hain"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jay n abhay togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seriously itna acha aur hawtt eyelock to kabhi abhay-pia ka bhi nai hua jitna jay-abhay ka tha...poor pia (her ex n current both r together, ab uska kya ho ga na to vampy mila na werwolf
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
aahh...yes today's epi was the one we needed to see...but this time instead of changing the channel when panchi came...i was laughing😲🀣...arai mar jai hamai aur abhay ko tumsai kya??...superb post shrish and yes agar aaj panchi chali jaa thi tohamai sachi ki azaadi mil thi...

and panchi can come up with only eating sleeping pills...sleeping pills come this is not panchi dobriyal...she should think big ...foolproof ideas...like eating rat kill, or g a knife in her stomach

phir to ham party kartai with roofafzaπŸ₯³

aur eye-lock kya eye-lock tha😍...aur aaj ka band bajaa award to hamari tyaagi princess ko hi milna chaiyai

aur yami ko line!!🀣...arai panchi to yami kai saath date pai jaaigi🀣😍

hugz shrish for making such a wonderful post
Edited by sweet_gumdrops - 12 years ago
Originally posted by iqrahareem

yeah ...if panchi dies..in dorbiyal...ppl will crying and here i will make full-time party...πŸ₯³

but i do feel that miss lipstick... will be saved and pia will be wrong in everyone eyes...😭
Ohh every1 will do party along wid u if panchi dies ahhahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Srish,...superb Post...aaj toh Ajeh ne Baaja dali jasoos pia ki...πŸ˜† Pia ke expressions dekhne layaak the🀣 and panchi usko huwa kya hain...maarti bhi nehi...i wish nxt time she gets Bhagwaan ko pyaarey🀣
Piya ka band,drum,guitar,trumpet sab kuch baaj gaya aaj. Abhay and Jeh was full-on baajaoing Piya silently. They were on the same team. Abhay and Jeh covering up for eachother,phew! Piya ka chehera dekhne layak tha...when Jeh said his mom is alright. Alina was really good with her nafrat and anger for Dipannita..but she will still save her for the sake of her brothers. I really want to see more of Alina..she is a good mystery. In spite, that i really love Vahbbiz,  Panchi should be exported to Pluto till she gains back her old self. πŸ˜‰
Amazing postπŸ‘ from where u get dese emotions dey r soo cool😎