Poll

Do you support Curruption Campaigns?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone...

I am not sure how many people follow the current affairs (Indian to be precise). But if some of you do, i request you all to come
poll for your opinion, sign here and share your views...

P.S. - I dont want anybody offending anyone, so please just share your POVs and 'Discuss' them, DONT 'Argue' uselessly. Stay calm and respect each other's POVs. Lets be sensible youth of our country, instead of being immature. I am sure most of us are sensible enough...

Long Live Our Nation...

***Aimee***

P.S. - A request to Moderators - Please observe that nothing goes out of hand. My intentions are just to contribute towards a good cause and not start another series of offensive quarrels. And if you find this isnt an appropriate topic to be discussed here, kindly close this thread.

P.S. - Pardon about the spelling of 'Corruption'. Typing error it has been...😊

Edited by vijay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
everyone has to fight against corruption then only some law or rule can help us.. alone Janlokpal Bill won't be able to help us much..
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesum post buddy i truely support this revolution its much needed completly in favour of annaji he can help us bring this change or atleast start it this bill wil atleast make sum change in d current affairs of handling of cases of corruption
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
No need to support either !!! I dnt find both of thm being honest n their motive satifying the country's need !!!! They r protesting against jst the government not the corruption.

Its not jst govt which is corrupt the whole country has corruption all over..!!!! Its only the people who cn stop corruption not any protest or useless starvatoin.

Every sector is corrupted and u cnt uproot it with a bill !!!! And media as always being insensitive n has shown this protest as a war against the govt.

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

No need to support either !!! I dnt find both of thm being honest n their motive satifying the country's need !!!! They r protesting against jst the government not the corruption.

Its not jst govt which is corrupt the whole country has corruption all over..!!!! Its only the people who cn stop corruption not any protest or useless starvatoin.

Every sector is corrupted and u cnt uproot it with a bill !!!! And media as always being insensitive n has shown this protest as a war against the govt.

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊

bill definitely can't do everything because the corruption is everywhere now but that can help a bit or i can say give us a start on fight against corruption..

i don't agree that they are protesting against government.. protest is to make sure that correct bill will pass against corruption not the modified version of it

and now this protest is more for a common people's right now a common man is not even getting a place to protest?? when a man is raising his voice against corruption then our minister's were hell bent on proving that person corruptπŸ˜• this is the reason no one in country raises voice because when you raise your voice you will be declared as the most corrupt person..

and i agree its a people who can stop corruption..
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
right now i actually don't know what lokpal bill will be able to do but all i know is the way government is handling this situation is just not RIGHT..
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its not a question whom to support or whom to follow, the question is what is corruption.

Fraud magicians are hailed as parallel Gods and Avatars in this country and by showing street magic and conjuring gold chains and ashes, under the garb of Divine Miracle, they build empires worth billions without paying a penny as tax - Isn't that corruption too?

In a land where more than 45 % children suffer from malnutrition, people find it fit to pour tons of milk on Ganesha idols and Govardhan mountain - just because somebody has spread the rumour that idols have started 'drinking' milk.

Corruption is not merely in politics, its in blind-faith, in religion, its in education or lack of it, its in misconceptions, in services, in police, in defense, in business - it has crept into the veins of every individual - from a pauper to President.

When it comes to abusing politicians, we all are at the forefront but how many of us object to our parents if and when they attempt to get us through college by paying donations to the management? If not, then we don't have any right to blame the politicians for any thing. Politicians do not come from other planets, they are elected from among us and by us. Our leaders shall be precisely the way we ourselves are. Fight against corruption is not just a fight against politicians or business tycoons and their middlemen; its a fight against our own selves. If something needs to be changed, it has to be us.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

bill definitely can't do everything because the corruption is everywhere now but that can help a bit or i can say give us a start on fight against corruption..

i don't agree that they are protesting against government.. protest is to make sure that correct bill will pass against corruption not the modified version of it

and now this protest is more for a common people's right now a common man is not even getting a place to protest?? when a man is raising his voice against corruption then our minister's were hell bent on proving that person corruptπŸ˜• this is the reason no one in country raises voice because when you raise your voice you will be declared as the most corrupt person..

and i agree its a people who can stop corruption..

but wht n wht u will fight against... it lays everywr... almost everywr !!!!! πŸ˜› 

of course they r protesting against the govt.. Anna is not a 20 year boy tht he did not know corruption was thr in the country b4...so y now ?? And wht was the need to convict the Prime Misnister of a country...U r not above Him !!! Anna is not the Prime minister of the country but he warns the Prime minister n the media hails him  wow... !!!! Confused The media  itself is the most corrupt part of the country !!!!

was nt thr corruption during NDA session... ?? well am not advocating UPA either !!!!! πŸ˜›   well they wr wrong doing tht may be ... i dnt respect Anna an ounce... nor the ministers... but the the protest causing unnecessary problems in the country ... !!!! πŸ˜› am not pessimist but i cn bet you corruption cnt be removed frm any country with such a huge population n the system tht runs the country which has zillions of branches !!!! πŸ˜›

and people really promote corruption...its jst they dnt understand tht thmselves !!!!!

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
^^ the problem is if you will not give it then other person will give it and will get the seat which you deserve and if you will try to raise your voice against this you will find no one who hear you.. why one has to give money to get a seat in some institute when they deserve to get it??

let me give you one example - in my state there was lots of corruption happened in PSC exam and one group of students filed a case against it.. the case was filed on 2005 and till now there is no result of it.. those who gave money got their interview cleared and got the job and those who didn't were left unemployed and no one did anything even after students filed the case against them
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
thts not problem of ur state thts the status of the country !!!! πŸ˜›

even in the airports the custom officer takes money for nothing... !!! personal experience !!! :/

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊