•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Shakti Mohan

Which star doesn't want a frantic fan who is ready to cross any length to express love and adulation? After being showered with praises and affection in the show DID, Shakti Mohan is certainly climbing up on the fan meter with each passing day. After DID, Shakti bagged Channel V's Dil, Dostii, Dance and since then her fan following has grown by leaps and bounds.

Recently, one of her fans changed her name to Shakti to express love and appreciation. Shakti is amazed and she still can't believe that someone would change her name and identity for her. She is certainly on cloud nine after the incident and is thoroughly enjoying her new found success.

We spoke to Shakti, "Yes, it is true and I am very touched by the gesture. My fan who changed her name is a very sweet girl and we both keep in touch via Facebook."

Credit; Tellychakkar

awww thats a really sweet thing to do 4 ur fav star
n i m really happy that Shakti appreciates it n likes it 

thanks 4 sharing Kiru
most welcome rai! 
needed something positive on Shakti, after those comments about the third video! That she didn't shake hands n all! Shakti isn't that bad! Its only a video..We don't know what happened after behind the camera:))
Originally posted by -kirulicious-

most welcome rai! 
needed something positive on Shakti, after those comments about the third video! That she didn't shake hands n all! Shakti isn't that bad! Its only a video..We don't know what happened after behind the camera:))
ya something positive about Shakti was really needed 
n ya we all said something negative about her after that 3rd video n so did i but it just looked like that n we all shared our feelings
n ya she is actually not that bad at all but at times i guess the CELEBRITY image comes alive in her n it makes us say negative stuff about her even though we all love her but we r also very honest so we even say negative stuff about our fav
guyss ! 3rd video ? what 3rd video ? :O
@Rai- I understand! We should always be honest wih our favs! so am I with many of them! :P 

@Esha- D3 facebook contest winners celebration :)) It was just that Shakti didn't shake hands with the fans or something! 
ohhh! lol i thot another slap related promo was out haha

but ty for the article ! :D
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

ya something positive about Shakti was really needed 
n ya we all said something negative about her after that 3rd video n so did i but it just looked like that n we all shared our feelings
n ya she is actually not that bad at all but at times i guess the CELEBRITY image comes alive in her n it makes us say negative stuff about her even though we all love her but we r also very honest so we even say negative stuff about our fav

We LOVE Shakti..We were just sharing our opinion I guess...We do think she is an amazing person thats the reason we expected her to shake hands with those girls ..because as far as  I remember those girls were very excited to meet Shakti specially...Anyways thanks for sharing smthing good about Shakti..She has always been a good person...we all know it...
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Articles and information from this source is not encouraged at India-Forums. Please refrain from posting further content from this source. We hope for your cooperation.

IF Dev Team