Written Update Of Aug 12th (Last Episode)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello every one today is our last episode of this beautiful and a little painful journey I thank you all for your help and understanding and appreciate your patience with me I enjoyed every moment I am going to miss all the character I hope we get to see them soon in some new shows... good luck and take care 😊

Show starts with Ranveer thanking Deep for staying with him and leaves the room and hides Deep goes to mamasa's room and Ranveer fallows as Deep closes the door Deep tells mamasa his plan to kill Ranveer and that is why he needs the gun and Ranveer hears the whole conversation Ranveer tells MS about the plan and then tells him to help him to expose Deep and Ranveer tells the plan to MS in mute

In morning everyone is ready for the Puja at Temple even Vick is there and so is DD and Moomal and Mohit everyone is asking where Govind is and he comes running down with both mothers and runs to BT calling Dadaji and BT says to Govind he has become old now and Govind he was old for beginning MS asks permission to BT if he can take mamasa with him early to look at decoration and BT agrees and Chanchel says she will go with them too and MS agrees to go

Ranveer comes to family and says I won't be joining as I have really throbbing pain and if I feel better I will join first BT and Dadisa does not agree but Deep tells BT we need Ranveer to get well is better we should not give him more strain and BT agrees and tells Dadisa to understand as Ranveer is health is more important dadi is worried about him alone in the house and Vick volunteers but Deep says no you go ahead as I will and everyone agree and decides to go

Ranveer and Deep are alone and Deep says I am gone go get your medication and as he does he loads his gun and comes downstairs with whisky glass in his hand ranveer ask where is his and he says I am very happy that I don't need it and Ranveer ask why so and Deep says after long time the thorn that in my foot hurting will be out and ranveer ask what you mean who is it and Deep says you and ranveer asks him why is he talking like that and deep says well you see I am the guy who tried to kill you and then you father and then your son and ranveer looks on and Deep throws the glass and asks what's wrong the cat got your tongue and ranveer still does not say word

Deep says let me explain why I did all this I was annoyed by you my own father did not like me because he thought of you as his son because you ware the good one and I was the bad one and then one day I got my chance to prove my goodness and I did by covering my track on that Vialspur project and made so much money then my father gave it to your father and he found out how I had illegally made money and gave me time limit to tell BT or else he will so that force me to give order to get him killed and make it look like accident but my unfortunate rukmi hear but what good was you hated her and it made it easy for me to say she is liar and so no one believed her but then she saw me burnt he file and she blackmailed me so I forced you to kill her but you raped and I caught that on video and I blackmailed her and in your love she took all the pain and then to kill your varees I linked her and yash and that anger of yours killed your child and Ranveer gets up and scream and deep points gun at him and says why are you getting hyper there is more to it

As you found about the file I plan to kill you and my unfortunate you survived and she stood in my way to protect you and lost her sisters love just to save your life because she knew if I found you I will kill you but again she could not do much as Rasal hatred made things worse for her and till this day Rasal still had not forgiven Rukmi but Rasal was pregnant with your child and I had to kill your child so I loosen the screw of the swing so child can die before he was born my bad luck he didn't but now I am going to kill you and there will be no one to save him and as he was gone fire Deeps gets Shot no other then BT

Everyone comes running in and Chanchel and Mamasa fallow last Ranveer tries to stop him but he pushes him Chanchel ask why re you doing this to your son what did Ranveer say to you and BT says he said nothing your son blurted out his own sins and chancel is shocked Ranveer say don't take get your hand dirty let police take care of this and chancel agrees too and BT says I want all 3 of them to get punishment for what they did and as Govind was running to Ranveer Deeps grabs him and tells him to  let him go or he will shoot him everyone tells him to let him go even chanchel but before that BT fires at Deep again and keep shooting till he falls on the sofa and dead Chacnhel and mamasa run to him and Chanchel becomes crazy keep repeating that Deep wake up BT has sing all the property to you it's all your and as they take Deeps body chancel says don't take him and the other women take her to mental hospital and she scream this my haveli mine and BT and Mamasa are taken by police but Ranveer tells BT I will do everything to b ring you back out everyone is crying and cant believe there eyes

DD goes to rukmi and says please forgive me my hatred towards you had blinded me to see the goodness in you and Rukmi says no need to ask forgiveness form your daughter and the hug (no she needed it to) rasal goes to rukmi and tries to touch her feet but she stops her and they both hug and everyone is happy to see both sister back again govind runs to hug rukmi then rasal and rasal carries him and both Vick and Ranveer come on the side of their wives while rasal carrying govined and show ends on the family picture of all 5 of them'..

Sorry for the long update and any mistakes Thank you all for your patience good luck and be good... i will miss you all and your lovely comments 😊

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago
Today i felt very sad to see your last episode updates.It is the lovely update but????????????????? Last superb update of my favourite story.I cant tolerate no updates for this story from monday.Really i miss ranveer,rukmi and you my friend. But i believe we meet again in another story with same of my sweet jaya and akshaat. Thank you so much my friend. YOu are the only reason for me to understand the story and dialouges properly. With out understanding language i could follow this much mean, because of u my friend. Once again thank you so much.Thanks a lot my friend.
Thanks a lot for the lovely update...!!!! Will miss u and ur updates from monday...!!!!!
i am sorry but if jaya and aksshat work again then please write updates so i can know in which serial they will work again
Sigh ! So it ended . Making me feel very sad . I just hope Aksaat n Jaya ( I'm a huge fan of both these actors n their brilliant chemistry ) will soon work togethr in sum oder project . KBAHD will always remain very close 2 my heart due 2 them . Glad tht the story ended on such a gd note , but the show shouldn't have ended at all. I always loved this serial n will always remembr it . I'll dearly miss ur lovely updates . I just hope n pray 2 god tht RukVeer will b seen in sum oder show soon.
awww it ended , I will miss your updates Zid.. hopefully we will meet in another forum.
Thanks for the update - we will miss your updates!

One thing I didn't get even after watching it - everyone forgave Rukhmi, but how did they know that Deep was the one who was framing her all this time - it's only BT who heard all this.  no one else did, yet Ranveer's mother and Rasal so quickly came to ask for forgiveness - doesn't make sense!!!
wow great update... thnxxx... .:) :)