Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of August 11th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Deep tells Ranveer that nothing like that has happen between us and you are just worried about what is going on with me that is why you are getting these dreams just take rest it will be okay and ranveer agrees with him and goes and deep all tense calls mamasa and tells him to come as soon as possible

In morning ranveer is thinking about how rukmi told everyone about deep being the killer and no one believed her and rukmi tells him to stop thinking too much and MS walks in and tells him that his plan is working as Deep and mamasa ware up late last night after he left and ranveer says now time for next move and smiles

Ranveer runs to deeps room and sees both deep and mamasa and tells him he was dreaming about some file that was burned it had related to his father death and deep tells him not to think too much as ranveer was trying to think what was the name of the file and deep and mamasa get more tense after ranveer leaves and call the doctor to ask is it possible to gain back memory if you remember somewhat of incident and doctor says yes and this gets them worried

BT got all the property papers ready and as he gives deep to sign it and the 3 evils are happy and ranveer says VILASPOOR and 3 evils frees and BT asks are you remembering and ranveer ask I don't know is there is such file and BT says yes your father was taking care of that let me go tell dadisa good news and Chanchel says she will come too and ravneer show how happy he is that he is remembering a little and he is gone go tell others and as he hides deep and mamasa go to the room and ranveer fallows and chanchel fallows to and ranveer sees this and overhears how chanchel is in on all this plan too and she still wishes deep rules and ranveer does not

Ranveer tells MS and Rukmi how he cant believe chanchel is involved too and  ranveer feels he should not fight is own family and rukmi agrees that he should hide about chanchel but MS remind him that he as to fight his own even arjun was in such dilemma fighting front of his own family but lord Krishna made him realize to get the truth out and kill the lie you have to go against your own people because truth is only right way and you have to fight and ranveer get motivated and says I am gone make it happen

Ranveer comes with stick and tells him I remember everything and you killed my father and then tried to kill me and them my son to get the property I will not spare you and hit shim on head and deep wakes up finding ranveer and ranveer ask did you see bad dream and deep looks away and ranveer says I remember everything I remember how I confronted my father's killer and he told me but he tried to kill me by throwing me out the cliff and deep gets up and asks who was it and ranveer says I couldn't see the face but you will help me find him right and deep agrees and then hugs and deep tells him to get ready for govinds party and ranveer says because of my memory I decided to just keep a havan and I will stay back home alone I was wondering if you will stay with me and Deep agrees and show ends on deeps smiling face

Tomorrow: deep is pointing gun at ranveer and telling him how he was behind all this…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for your lovely updates
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh . Why should such a gd show end so soon , this is not fair at all, there was still so much 2 show n there's still so much scope n potential in the story . Anyway , thanks for ur lovely update.