KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay so happy today we got a viha scene and not many swaron or kriyansh scenes. But i am happy abt it.

first don't trhow chttis and chappals on me. I will tell you why.

Bcs i feel they are concentrating most on Kriyans and Swaron and not giving they other couple's any scene at all.

I like Swaron scenes, but not much bcs of Sharon's exaggerated. (noffence to the Swaron fans)

And they need also a scope to show there acting. Finally Vicky was falling in the pool missed it. And the best part was also. You could see that Neha has also fallen for himm little😉.

And now coming to Reyam, oh god i think i like Reyam scenes more than Kriyansh and Swaron scene's bcs they are not fighting which each other 🤣, But seriousliy i look faword for more Reyam and Recky (Rey and Vicky) scnes more than the couples scenes. Bcs they are more logcal. No figthing over every little thing. They sit and dicuss it. Than the girls do. 

For the first time i like the boys more, bcs i am type always on girks side they sit and discuss things, they don't really go direct to a conclotions. Like boys does.

But here it is oppsite boys thinks than does when the girls just does it.

Amina 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗me 2 sooo happpyyy wid ViHa finalllyyy dey showed sumthin😳
oh ReYam were jus adorable 2day especially deir 'meri wali cute' 😆nd 'meri wali weirdly cutee' 🤣aaahhh dese 2 r sooo adorably cuteee☺️
Originally posted by: sweetshine

🤗me 2 sooo happpyyy wid ViHa finalllyyy dey showed sumthin😳

oh ReYam were jus adorable 2day especially deir 'meri wali cute' 😆nd 'meri wali weirdly cutee' 🤣aaahhh dese 2 r sooo adorably cuteee☺️

Do you know what i find most funny is, when they are done with batofaying the girls and they will meet alone like this they will complain abt tough they are on them. And " don't want them anymore ".
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

Do you know what i find most funny is, when they are done with batofaying the girls and they will meet alone like this they will complain abt tough they are on them. And " don't want them anymore ".

lolz den dey will share more philosophy😆...dey will have girls in more detail discussions😆

Originally posted by: sweetshine

lolz den dey will share more philosophy😆...dey will have girls in more detail discussions😆

ROFL, you are so right