|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks a LOT for the pics, Deeps!πŸ€— It's really nice to have such HQ pics of DSK without depending on DVDs.πŸ˜ƒ
most welcome di ... πŸ€—
yeah actually thats the main reason i decided to post only HQ pics here ..
the blurry ones are believe it or not veryyy irritating ...atleast to me ..
coz they leave no space to try diff effects while making siggies ... πŸ˜›

@Lola...
yeah i was about to write what janu di wrote ... Kumbhakaran ... πŸ˜›
do it fast gal . now i'll pratice on pixlr and seriously vida pics are much neededπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lola610

@ Deeps - most welcome for the vids, do tell us how you like (that is, if you like... if you don't then keep it to yourself 😈🀣 j/k I love you)

!

LOL! !!
Is there any scope in RSK for not liking anything ??? πŸ˜‰
but still if u insist ... def .. i'll let you know ...abhi dekhi nahi hai .. i have connected the laptop with cell... willl watch  it tomm ...or may after m done with the contest entries πŸ˜‰

| DSK |

Episode #19

Part 3

Rukmini ji is in the guest chamber as she's now not allowed to meet Krishna ji before marriage. Revathy ji comes to her and tells her the good news that Krishna ji has decided to personally invite her brother for the wedding.Rukmini ji asks Revathy ji if she can meet Krishna ji just for ones to say thank you but Revathy ji says no. Then Rukmini decides towrite a letter to him and requests Revathy ji to give it to him. Revathy ji tries to read it ..πŸ˜†and Rukmini ji holds her hand.. πŸ˜†..

It was an awesome super cute scene between the 2 ladies .. love it !
hope to see many siggies from u all with this picsπŸ˜‰ :

RS Shri Krishna
Vida pics are coming, coming, coming... but until then... here's a short update on Rukminiji, while she's getting her bridal singaar done for what her family thinks will be her wedding to Shishupal... all the while she's anxiously awaiting news that Shri Krishna has accepted her proposal. Pinky does a spectacular job in this scene I think, cuz without uttering a word she conveys the restlessness and tension so beautifully πŸ‘ Plus she looks pretty πŸ˜†

@Deeps,

Aww, the Rukmini-Revathy pics are adorable, thanks for sharing! I just loved their interaction, they really seemed like sisters and their acting was so natural!

@Lola,

Thanks a lot for the Rukmini pics, hun! Pinky indeed looks really beautiful in this scene, and has that glow of divinity on her face we would expect from the role of a Goddess.😍
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Deeps,

Aww, the Rukmini-Revathy pics are adorable, thanks for sharing! I just loved their interaction, they really seemed like sisters and their acting was so natural!

Yeah right di ...i too love their bonding and the bonding between Krishna & Revathy shown in the show...a cute Revathy-Krishna scene coming up from the same epi πŸ˜‰

@Lola...awesome!!! PP looks sooo beautiful in this scene ...atually in in the whole serial from  her 1st epi till the end she looked very b'ful and complemented SDB !!😳😳
@ Janu - glad you liked hun, can't wait to see whatchya do with them!

@ Deeps - as above plus jumbo thanks for alll these lovely DBSK pics!!! Revati ones are super sweet, Gauri is a great fit for mythos... and you know how much I loveee the ShyamBalram ones 😍 Tera rishtedaar bada changa lagta hai πŸ˜†
@Lola... LOL !!! I loved it when u said "tera rishtedaar" 🀣
but remember MERA RISHTEDAAR SIRF MERA HAI eheheheee🀣
most welcome for the pics...now better make siggies with them like the ASR one πŸ˜‰
ones we r ol done with the contest n u r done with ur examz πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

|DSK|

Episode #19

Part 4

Revathy ji goes to Krishna jito hand over the letter and then Krishna reading it.

Again am sure pics will be loved by  all...and i would love to  see the siggies πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

😍

|DSK|

Episode #19

Part 5 
Okk now finally Balram ji(or according to Lola - My RISHTEDAARπŸ˜†) reaches Kundanpur and have a pleasant chat with... Rukmi 😑

thats all from epi 19 ...this chat will continue in the next epi...πŸ˜‰
tomm i'll be back with epi 20 πŸ˜ƒ

ohhh Lola did u notice my new dp on IFπŸ˜‰πŸ˜β€οΈ πŸ˜†

GOOD NIGHT both Janu di and Lola...
its 3.30am goshhh πŸ˜²
Lola????????bta nahi sakti thi ki mujhe sona hai πŸ˜†
ab subah mom bhaale maarengi mujhe πŸ˜›

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago