|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
sita rekha !!
sita ma draws a line around laxman ji's chariot so that he is unable to cross and follow her, so that he is able to fulfill his dharm towards his brother and go back to ayodhya, but poor laxman is heartbroken that sita ji has left him !😭

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Congratulations for completing the gallery guys, all the pic updates are great!👏 These galleries sure move fast.😆

I can't wait for the next gallery, keep posting.😃

CONGRATS!🥳

heyy diii, glad to see u here !!😛 i hope u comment more here dii, missing ur posts in this gallery! missing u in the forum actually !😆
ok folks !! that is the last of my pic updates for this gallery.😃
congrats for finishing this one, im so happiiee we r moving to our 3rd one soon !😳
i will continue uttarkand in the next gallery until luv kush birth and naming ceremony, and then i will post some aranya kand, ayodhya kand, and yudh kand scenes before coming back to uttarkand, i need a break from this tragic phase !!😭😭😭😆
Hey guys! I'm here to leave, what will probably be, my last comment in this tread. Sadly, I wasn't very active over here as I've been in the creations gallery, but that's mainly because I like, NEVER, get to take pictures of JSK and I don't want to come over here "khaali haath."

Lola di, I PROMISE that I'll have some of those Bal Kand siggies outta PS soon! Those mother-son scenes are just irresistible!

Janaki di, um, the live streaming website for Gemini tv stopped working. And there's this other site called Yupp.tv that says they have Gemini, but they're broadcasting Maa TV instead under the wrong name. So, I'll just wait around a couple months till Meghan's part starts in JSK. The Bengali channel is even further behind!
And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for those RSR pics!!
Is the actor playing Vishnuji Arun Govil? Looks SO different, and I just don't mean the blue skin color. His face looks different! Is it really him though?

Mina!!!! Hayyeee! SO MANY PICS! I will have a huge update on ASR alone because of all those sad judaai segments that you've posted pics on! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
@Aishu.

Aww, that's a pity, hun, I was really liking the HQ pics you were posting from Gemini TV! I do hope the channel puts them back up, or that you find another one, but I'm looking forward to the Meghan pics more than the Dhriti ones anyway so we'll wait.

And no, that Vishnu actor is not Arun Govil...I remember someone telling me that Arunji did not want to be dyed blue, so that used another actor...it's a fact which really ticks me off, lol. I did not like this Vishnu actor because he was expressionless and toneless, especially compared to Arunji, whose voice and expressions were some of the best aspects of his acting. They did not make Ram blue, though Ram and Krishna were also supposed to be dark-hued unlike how so many mythos portray them, so they could have just made Arunji Vishnu without dyeing him, like Nitish from Vishnu Puraan. He too wasn't blue even as Vishnu.

Looking forward to those RSR/ASR sigs from you!😃
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Aishu.

Aww, that's a pity, hun, I was really liking the HQ pics you were posting from Gemini TV! I do hope the channel puts them back up, or that you find another one, but I'm looking forward to the Meghan pics more than the Dhriti ones anyway so we'll wait.

And no, that Vishnu actor is not Arun Govil...I remember someone telling me that Arunji did not want to be dyed blue, so that used another actor...it's a fact which really ticks me off, lol. I did not like this Vishnu actor because he was expressionless and toneless, especially compared to Arunji, whose voice and expressions were some of the best aspects of his acting. They did not make Ram blue, though Ram and Krishna were also supposed to be dark-hued unlike how so many mythos portray them, so they could have just made Arunji Vishnu without dyeing him, like Nitish from Vishnu Puraan. He too wasn't blue even as Vishnu.

Looking forward to those RSR/ASR sigs from you!😃

I know! I was so super duper ecstatic when I finally found a way to get HQ vids of JSK, but then they took it away! And the Rupashi Bangla streaming isn't really that HQ either. It's workable I guess. Better than the youtube stuff we have. Now it seems like the Meghan stuff is months away. Maybe a year. Dhriti just got introduced.

Dude! I know! The JSK Vishnu wasn't died and I still loved him so much! And I always thought that the blue complexion of Krishna and Vishnu were more metaphorical. There's this song in marathi where Krishna asks Yashoda maiya why she, Nand Baba, Balram and all others are so fair, but he is so dark. Then she tells him that he isn't dark, but simply "sawala" like the evening sky.

And I don't want to sound superficial, but the actor who played Vishnu wasn't really, well, handsome. Of course, the acting and tone is a major factor, but looks do help. Arunji had all three.
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

I know! I was so super duper ecstatic when I finally found a way to get HQ vids of JSK, but then they took it away! And the Rupashi Bangla streaming isn't really that HQ either. It's workable I guess. Better than the youtube stuff we have. Now it seems like the Meghan stuff is months away. Maybe a year. Dhriti just got introduced. Hopefully our patience will be rewarded by Sagar Pictures uploading the episodes to youtube like NDTV Imagine.

Dude! I know! The JSK Vishnu wasn't died and I still loved him so much! And I always thought that the blue complexion of Krishna and Vishnu were more metaphorical. There's this song in marathi where Krishna asks Yashoda maiya why she, Nand Baba, Balram and all others are so fair, but he is so dark. Then she tells him that he isn't dark, but simply "sawala" like the evening sky. Yes dear, and you know, I personally prefer seeing fair-complexioned Rams and Krishnas to those heavily dyed actors we saw in old bolly and tolly movies...that was just too much and I never liked seeing Ram or Krishna with that type of complexion either.🤔

And I don't want to sound superficial, but the actor who played Vishnu wasn't really, well, handsome. Of course, the acting and tone is a major factor, but looks do help. Arunji had all three. No, you're totally right...though looks may not be the most important, Vishnu Bhagwaan is supposed to be extremely pleasing to the eye because many women fell in love with him as Ram and Krishna. The Vishnu in RSR wasn't very pleasing to the eye (maybe it was all the blue paint, I don't know), whereas Arunji, as you said, had all three: looks, tone, and acting. When RSji chose such a nice Ram, I wish he had taken better care with Vishnu as well. It may be because Vishnu appeared in only 3-4 scenes, but it couldn't have hurt to film Arunji as Vishnu in those scenes, could it?

From all the mythos I've seen, I really liked Vishal as Vishnu, JSK's Vishnu, and of course, Gurmeet being my favorite. I felt he really fit Vishnu well, especially in those background stories of Narad's pride being broken and Vishnu fighting all those rakshasas. I also liked SDB as Vishnu and Swapnil/Meghan in those few scenes they had. 

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
by old pic gallery! am un-sticky'ing this one and bringing up the new one now, but won't lock it until I get the green light from you guys.