Lets Do it...Make the forum Active !

Share
Posted: 2011-08-11T11:47:51Z
Hey Guys (:

So First of All ii am Awantika. Called as Awii :)
I was not aware about D3 till recent. And the first time i watched it i am in love with it,
everything is super cool there. :D
And i love Kriyansh and Everything Heart
I watched all the missed out epis and em' in love with it. So i am all set to join this forum.

But uh, i just realized that the forum still could be better. I know its doing a lot better bt. Erm, Guys like common we could be a little more active ?
Well, hope i aint being offensive, coz i dun wanna be a bit of it :))
So, may be we can bring on healthy discussions ? We don't need to make repetitive posts right ?
We can bring on GOTW (Game of the week ) , DOTW (Discussion of the week) in a more effective way.? And bring up this Member of the week title ?

And p.s well Guys, just to let you know i am going to post my reviews on the Epi's daily from Monday. On most of the forums, people give reviews, their takes and carry out discussions. So why not us ?
Hope Ya all co-operate !

Thanks (:
Edited by -Awantika- - 2011-08-11T13:40:45Z
8 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T11:56:38Z
Hey AwiiBig smile...WELCUM 2 d forumHug...watever u said is very true...welll i'm all up 2 make it as active as we canEmbarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:10:39Z
hey awii...welcome 2 the forum and thanx for the suggestion
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:12:46Z
Heyaa :) welcome to the forum!! We are all D3 craazzzyy people :P hahahaha 

But..umm if you haven't noticed, we already have GOTW and DOTW. :) Its right on top of the first page - and people have already signed up for those for the whole month! :) So yeah...

Well, trust me, we're alot better than we were before :P Even I joined late here..about 3 months later..and more people have joined since then and stuff. so yeah! 

Member of the Week would be nice tho! =) 

Oh and, we have an episode discussion thread - which people rarely use..really. 

-Sneha :)
Edited by -Aicha- - 2011-08-11T12:14:55Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:16:03Z
Originally posted by -Aicha-


Heyaa :) welcome to the forum!! We are all D3 craazzzyy people :P hahahaha 

But..umm if you haven't noticed, we already have GOTW and DOTW. :) Its right on top of the first page - and people have already signed up for those for the whole month! :) So yeah...

Well, trust me, we're alot better than we were before :P Even I joined late here..about 3 months later..and more people have joined since then and stuff. so yeah! 

Member of the Week would be nice tho! =) 

Heya (:
Thanks :D

I saw the GOTW but um, is there a DOTW ? :O

Hehe. Aite :))

Yeah. Member of the week would let people get more involved, i guess ?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:17:17Z
Originally posted by sweetshine


Hey AwiiBig smile...WELCUM 2 d forumHug...watever u said is very true...welll i'm all up 2 make it as active as we canEmbarrassed
Thanks Big smileHug
Yesh :D

Um, May i know your good name please ? Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:18:42Z
Originally posted by sana.shanak


hey awii...welcome 2 the forum and thanx for the suggestion
Heya (:
No prob'

Thanks :D
Your name please ? Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-11T12:18:47Z
Originally posted by -Awantika-


Originally posted by sweetshine


Hey AwiiBig smile...WELCUM 2 d forumHug...watever u said is very true...welll i'm all up 2 make it as active as we canEmbarrassed
Thanks Big smileHug
Yesh :D

Um, May i know your good name please ? Embarrassed
i'm FarahBig smile
0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Time to be spread the TR magic and be active

EternalStars.   42   1926

EternalStars. 42 1926 2013-11-20T03:37:50Z anaghchavan
Back & Active!

-Jwalamukhi-   12   908

-Jwalamukhi- 12 908 2012-08-27T02:08:27Z neetha
why so less active???

Twinkle_d3   3   525

Twinkle_d3 3 525 2012-06-07T12:32:05Z hARSHA_Neeti
KriYaansh/ArSha SI#77: Hyper-Active Rey

sweetshine   1149   27701

sweetshine 1149 27701 2012-02-06T05:07:00Z cheersona1
BE ACTIVE. HIT CHASKA METER!!

MAYURFAN001   8   848

MAYURFAN001 8 848 2011-11-06T10:17:03Z kumjoo

Topic Info

  • 26 Replies
  • 1673Views

Topic started by -Awantika-

Last replied by without-fathom

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP