Rise of male centric shows- Viv

Posted: 12 years ago
The rise of male centric shows
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television has changed over time and so has the role of the leading men in the shows. They are no longer supporting the leading ladies but have become strong characters with many male centric shows on air currently. Even the audiences have accepted this new trend on television and love the rise of men on tv. Here are a few leading men of television who elbowed out the women centric shows and made a permanent place for themselves.
Showing 5 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next

Vivian D'sena in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
In this twisted love story, Abhay is a vampire in love with a human Piya. Being the male protagonist of this college romance thriller genre, Abhay is the hottest guy in Mount College which got him numerous teenage fans. His daring, his valour and his love for Piya are what make him special and actor Vivian D'sena fits in right down to the T. Good looking, tall, and handsome Vivian has the audiences going ga-ga over him. 

thanks for sharing. 😳www why not? Abhay is just hot, dashing, caring, handsome.I can go on with pile of my lists. Who does not go gaga over this guy?He is just too hot to handle. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Awesomme viv !!!!!!
n thanks tanu for the article !!!
Well tht's the best thng abt the show...It revolves around aBHAY...N nt around the female protagonist who is shown as larger thn life char...

N Vivu...u r 22222222222222 Hawt 2 Handle...Even while writing this Im feeling the Hawtness...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Thanks for sharing..

Abhay is so hot,dashing,cool,strikingly handsome,...all girls ga-ga over him...and then his other fans just cannot take their eyes off him...
He is just Awesome...and ya..he is one of the great actor..
Abhay u are too hot to handle...😍it's one of the best show..because it revolves around the lead male actor...who has done full justice to his character...😍
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
Well its time to change tv to suit men as a lead on par with their female co-stars. But then again Bollywood movies are mainly Male starrerers with females taking a glam back seat role

Vivian is the best from the new generation of leading men
i love this show for being male centric which makes it unique πŸ˜›
the show truly revolves around Abhay and he links all the other characters
The story has always been shown and narrated from Abhay's POV and without Abhay the show seems lifeless. I guess this is what makes it unique...
Thanks Tanu 😊

I am defenitely GaGa!!! πŸ˜ƒ
thank you😊

YES!!!!! he is worth to go ga ga over, he is one sexy vampire that makes us girls head spin and we say crazy kiya re☺️