Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
man, today's episode rocked...😆
reyaam dance was just awsome...😆
awww the boys know these girls so so so so bloody well...they knew what kria and sharon would be doing ..(though i am surprised that swayam know sharon better than rey...)   and comparing gilrs with philosophy book...😛...
and guys good news...our scriptwala bhaisaab is officially bak...n today, even though it was for mere seconds ,and in one conner of the frame...we got to see vicky falling in the pool...
yeah...yippiiieee😃...ViHa is bak...the canteen scene was really good...dazzlers reaction when they were asked not to backstab was hilarious...n girly vishaka and desi simmi n rinni...😃 ..ROFL!!!
aur rey the casanova ki story sunke saab bhagaye...wah , wah kria...aur sharon ki plan ki bajjj gayi bara...
in short awsome episode...,,
hope rey will fight a fair fight and wont get this thing to win wid kria get into his head

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thansk for that Brief update dude!! ...Haven't watched the epi yet...but i am already excited

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want both to win bcz dey will get to work together and spend more tym wiv eachother.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
both winning is the onli good option...if kria win's its bad for rey and simmi n rinni and if rey win's kria and vishaka is toh gone..lol
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: luvKaJen666

both winning is the onli good option...if kria win's its bad for rey and simmi n rinni and if rey win's kria and vishaka is toh gone..lol

tel me sumfink Simmi and Rinni hw did dey end up getting similar names? lyk real sisterz do😆😆
Parvathi12 thumbnail
now that is a valid question...how...i wonder=D

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today was definitely an amazing epi
i loved the beginning n the talk between weakling n dazzlers
n god jab se tere naina...yes yes yes they played it again n Vicky went deewana the moment he saw Neha...oh god i love ViHa like a deewani
OMG Rinni-Simmi dressed as desi girl...wow i would wanna c that n Vishaka in mini dresses...wanna c that too 
n then comes ReYam...dude they were just amazing
loved their whole convo n "GIRLS" 😆
n their dance was mind blowing
n then trying to get ppl to favor Rey...wow i really liked Sharon's idea n damm i didnt like when Kria called Rey a casanova 
why doesnt she understand that he is not a casanova? why doesnt she understand that he loves her n only her? ughhh i really hate when Kria does that cuz i cant stand anyone who insults my Rey so Kria u better start falling 4 him soon

n like i said before i actually want Rey to win cuz i think he can be a much better GS n he will actually do work 4 college n all where Kria will probably do everything to let Sharon down
well Kria can be his assistant but this time GO REY 4 me
i mean it was a tie at footloose but still it was like a weaklings win so this time i want dazzlers to win, well dont noe about dazzlers but i want Rey to win

oh ya n this time i dont want Rey to think that "You win, I win" but i really want him to win n just make Kria shut up (she really needs to at times) 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah todayys epi was great..
Especially the rocking Rey-Swayam Performance..
N yes finally after such a long tym we saw vicky's Pool wala scene chota sa hi sahi but mila toh dekhne k liye..
Luvd it..😆
ViHa i hope they resume their story again..😍
Hehe locker room drama was grt ROFl..
N imagining Vishakha Rimmi n Simi.. Hilarious..😆😆
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know aparna 2day's epi was so good and it was such a good mix and they just rocked...ViHa is back and they hand shacked m so happy
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i just lv viha scene de both rock...