Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys...😊

There's a thing I want to discuss. I am feeling from few days that there are less scenes of Vicky and Rey together.😔

I am a huge fan of Reyansh and Vicky's friendship. I love their rapport as friends. In the early days, we all got to see some superb Vicky-Reyansh scenes. I love the way Vicky cares for Rey's reputation. And recently when Vicky said "why you conceal things from me when I know them already coz we are old friends" after Sharon was mad at all the dazzlers and Rey tried to convince Vicky.

But now a days I think there are less scenes of Vicky- Reyansh together. I am really missing their superb chemistry. I missed those days when Vicky- Reyansh used to give us some cute friendship scenes. I still love that pre RDX party conversation of these two. I miss that line 'Tu toh mera bhai h reee'.

I really want some exclusive scenes of Vicky- Rey like old days. They are childhood friends and know each other very well as Vicky knows that Rey likes Kria but always conceal this thing from other dazzlers. so cute...😳

I love their comic timing...😛

What do you guys think???? Do you miss their scenes or I am the only one who think this way..😕

please share your opinion...😊

Agreed, but the same can be said of ViHa...the footloose competition took over all the stories. I think we will see more Vicky-Rey with the elections, I bet he will have a lot of dialogue and funny scenes of him supporting his friend. 
Yeah same can be said in case of Viha.😔
There are really less scenes of Viha too. Not less actually but no scenes at all. ðŸ˜­
It's like cvs have partial Amnesia coz they really forget to give any lead to this story. They've started something and now they forgot about it. ðŸ˜¡
And yeah finger crossed,  this election scenario may give us some Vicky-Rey scenes. I seriously missed those days dude...
please cvs think about it...

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Yeah same can be said in case of Viha.😔
There are really less scenes of Viha too. Not less actually but no scenes at all. ðŸ˜­
It's like cvs have partial Amnesia coz they really forget to give any lead to this story. They've started something and now they forgot about it. ðŸ˜¡
And yeah finger crossed,  this election scenario may give us some Vicky-Rey scenes. I seriously missed those days dude...
please cvs think about it...

I know...I was happy today they gave some light on Swayam and Sharon romance. Hope they do that for ViHa as well. Maybe this election will create more scenes because they both will be supporting their best friends and fighting with eachother and Vicky falling into the water.😃
Originally posted by robinc07

I know...I was happy today they gave some light on Swayam and Sharon romance. Hope they do that for ViHa as well. Maybe this election will create more scenes because they both will be supporting their best friends and fighting with eachother and Vicky falling into the water.😃

yeah Vicky falling in pool that scene is really so funny😆
I want some funny moments of Vicky- Rey. And most importantly want some Viha scenes but more than staring session. A little conversation will work and then Vicky lost in her eyes and again fall in that pool😆
u r ryt...i too miss the vicky-rey frndship scene...looks lyk they r trying to replace those scenes with reyam scenes...while reyam scenes r really cute and all its not the same as rey and vicky
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

u r ryt...i too miss the vicky-rey frndship scene...looks lyk they r trying to replace those scenes with reyam scenes...while reyam scenes r really cute and all its not the same as rey and vicky

yeah I feel the same way. There are more Reyam scenes these days which are absolutely nice but vicky and rey are childhood friends so the frienship they share is some thing cute. 
In early days, it was very cute to see how Vicky was always concerned about Rey's every action. And ultimately we got to see many funny moments. ðŸ˜†

I agree with u I really miss them its only kriyansh and swaron. I want mix of all scenes
i agree wid each n evry comment... i wan't VIHA n Recky scenes...cmon cv...letzz c dem 2gader again...i wish der was a way by wich we cud request palki mam or sum1 else 2 include viha scenes n rechy scenes...i wish evrything was bek 2 da way it was b4 n durin da trip
Agree with you dude!! Rey and Vicky have a different connection...I loved the epi when Vicky said to Rey "Main tumhe Bachpan se jaanta hoon, Tum kyun try karta hai Baatein chupane ki. At the back of ur mind tu nahi Soch raha Kriya Jeetey" ..Dude!!He knows Rey like nobody else knows him...I want RECKY scenes back..."Bhai hai mera, tu Asli Bhai hai mera" scene was super adorable..Now I see..Rey has made Swayam his Bhai...I love REYAM..They have amazing onscreen Bromance Chemistry..but Yes dude! I miss RECKY and VIHA too...