New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149 - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, 

I'm starting my second FF from today. It's based on Abhay and Piya as well. I hope you like it too as you like my previous one. It's very different from the 1st one as well.

Here's the character sketch: 

Abhay Raichand: Ancient creature of dark. His middle name is attitude and he's very powerful among his kind and lethal at times, lives in Manali with his brother. He's the head of the family. He's millionaire and lives in style but in a isolate place where people can hardly reach him.

Aryan Raichand: A wizard, ancient by age but young by heart. Quite the opposite of Abhay but his bonding with Abhay is very strong. They are bonded by blood debt.

Piya Jaiswal: A 21 years old beautiful orphan living with her evil uncle Prabeen Jaiswal in Manali. He makes her life living hell every moment still she is very positive towards life. Loved by everyone but she is haunted by a nightmare since 5 years of age, her mother's inadvertent death. She's engaged with Jeh Khurana and a student of Law in Manali University.

Sugandh Jaiswal: Piya's late mother. After Piya's father left her, she was unable to absorb the shock of loosing her husband and after surviving from severe trauma for 1 year, she committed suicide in asylum.

Prabeen Jaiswal: Piya's maternal uncle, famous businessman in Manali and also the caretaker of huge property that Sugandh has left for Piya. He is in a mission to get a hand on those forever because he can only own the business until Piya is 21.

Jeh Khurana: Only son of Dipannita Khurana and brother of Alina Khurana. The handsome and charming dude, loved by all. He is every girl's dream but he keeps only one girl in his own dreams. Just finished his studies and came back to India from UK. He's the 2nd in line of ownership of Khurana Industries after Dipannita. The reason of his return is not joining business but something else. He's engaged to Piya.

Alina Khurana: Jeh's younger sister. A complete nerd, soft-spoken, sweet and timid of the world around her. 

Misha Dobriyal: Youngest child of the Dobriyals. They are one of the most prestigious families living in Dehradun. She's feisty, troublemaker and a complete tomboy but a child by heart.

Armaan Dobriyal: Eldest child and the only son of Arnab and Madhu Dobriyal, Final year med student in Dehradun. He is known as one of the biggest charmer and flirt in Dehradun but he is no playboy. He's everyone's sweetheart and very kind with people of all ages.

Amby: A transferred student of med in Dehradun. She's independent, tough, rich and beautiful. She lives alone, far from her family. Fashion and style are her second names. She's trying to run away from her dark past.

Rest of the characters will come with time and situation.

It's a timeless love story of Abhay and Piya. It's about how fate makes them together every time they are separated... The story will start with Piya and Jeh's wedding announcement party and will be posted within Friday...hope you like it guys

- Tanzie

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

wowww finally u did it👏👏👏👏
 thanx alot tanzie...title is super good darling👏👏 one cn feel d eternal love n power of d story

ok character sketch is totally rocking!!
abhay n aryan- power packed!!😉😉
pia engaged to jay khurana...this one is reli special to me😆😆😉...looking forward dat how wl abhay enter in this story n how wl destiny bring then togther , indirectly how wl u bring them together...😉😉😉
armaan, amby n misha -quite xcited abt their roles also, coz guessess r nt going to work here i m sure..😉
awesome start tanzie...n pia is a law student , so is this educational qualifiaction of her going to play part in this story??
n jay-pia wedding announcement, wat abt abhay-pia wedding??😉😉

luv u n a bear hug to u🤗

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago

hey wow nice character sketch.Superb aate hi Abhiya ki love stpry mai jeh naam ka obstacle but dont worry I know tum iss obstacle ko ache se nikalogi nahi toh main tumhe tumhare FF se hi bahar nikal doongi haha😉🤣.Gud start.Plzz continue jaldi cant wait

Luv u🤗
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
@Heena n @shrish, yaha bhi competition 🤣
Wow Tanzie...😊
That is so nice concept... 👍🏼Another treat as your new FF is on the way after your last amazing FF.. Good...🥳
You said Jeh and Piya marriage announcement... Yaar unki shaadi to nahi hogi na??😕
Well I know It's Abhiya's love story so I know very well you won't separate them at any cost...😊
So waiting for your amazing FF... 😊
Update soon...😃
Lots of love❤️
Sweta🤗
of course we r gonna like it...update it asap...I will be updating mine today hopefully😆
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

@Heena n @shrish, yaha bhi competition 🤣
v r born 2 do competotion.Comment updated now rply😆
The character sketch is awesome Tanzie...
Lots of interesting people...
Waiting for the story to start...😊
another ff i am very excited
waiting 4 update
jeh and pia's marriage!!!then what will happen to abhay?
what is jeh?