Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhuri16

omg tanzie!!!...it was mind blowingโญ๏ธ awesome update ๐Ÿค— thanks a lot Madhuri...i sooo luved it...d dream was so romanticโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ...n piya's kiss...i luved that part๐Ÿ˜ณ...m so happy that abhiya   started feeling 4 each other openly๐Ÿ˜Š glad i would please u...their part was super coolโญ๏ธ...unfair tanzie u stopped when aryan entered๐Ÿ˜’...well m looking forward 4 aryan's birthday...hope there will be more scenes of aryan n peehu๐Ÿ˜ณ Peehu wont be there and neither will Alina...alina helped aryan...it was so cute of her๐Ÿค—...at last...miss.Holmes on action hun...poor abhay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she wont know any soon...abhay will handle her..update soon ...m waiting eagerly...since d next chapter is gonna be aryan's birthday...i can't wait๐Ÿ˜ณ... will update soon

Originally posted by: peehu24

tanzie..my jaan...awesome update..loved it to the cxore..i was waitinf for you to update this FF..finally..u did it...glad you liked it.. sorry i will be late this time as well

aww..piya kissed abhay..so sweet..i loved it..and alina saved aryan..she is really falling for him... Alina has fallen for Aryan but she will be helpful and she will know Aryan is married

abhay and piya are connected..abhay can feel whatever she is thinking..and the dream was so romantic and passionate...loved it...abhay felt that too... Abhay can feel watever she is feeling and read her thots only when she is thinking about him.. he cant read her thots exactly as they haven't exchanged blood but he gave his blood to her...

now piya thinking abt vampys...guess..detective piya is back in business...update soon..thanks for pm... detective piya is defo back but Abhay will handle her this time... but anyways she wont stop searching...

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! Piya's dream about Abhay was super cute and romantic! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Piya has got the hint that Abhay maybe a vampire! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I hope Abhay-Piya-Aryan do end up celebrating Aryan's birthday, I'm super excited about that! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear. glad you liked it. Piya wont be able to find it this time.. but she will search further. Aryan's birthday will be fun.. will update soon
Originally posted by: Eowyn

Abhay -Piyz's blood connection is too deep I guess . Well done with that part Tanzie. Aryan Alina part was nice and sweet.. Deepu aunty won't change, dayan aurath. Aryan is back home. How sweet of him to call Piyaa on entering. Enjoyed it Tanz. Cntnu soon

Thanks Nidha. Deepu would never change...for sure. Glad you liked it... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Ohhh Tanzie.. It was an amazing update..๐Ÿ˜Š glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pia and Abhay are really too good.. Especially Abhay the way he is enjoying Pia's thoughts.๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Mischeivious.. Poor Pia..Embarrassed Abhay can feel anything what she is feeling and he loved her too na... so he was enjoying it

Alina is falling for Aryan?? OMG.. What will Aryan do now?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But Pia understanding a vampire through TRUE BLOOD series?? Nice but still i felt like laughing.! ๐Ÿคฃ glad i could make you laugh and Aryan wont fall for Alina so soon but Alina will

Hope Pia will accept the truth!!๐Ÿ˜›
So next is celebration for Aryan??? Will Alina be there?? Or you planning Peehu to call Aryan to wish for him or will she just wish him herself??Embarrassed Lets see... Piya wont know so soon

Thanks for the PM dear!

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

awesum update tanzie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘aww pia kissd abhay making him aware of the feelings tht he had forgotten long time back!๐Ÿ˜ณand dear wht was that?๐Ÿ˜ฒwas pia really dreaming or abhay actually kissd her! bt whtevr it might b ws beautiful. a brilliant piece of writing fr sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผaww it was so romantic,sensuous and mesmerising at the same time๐Ÿ˜oh pia is close to the truth,d abhay has senced it already! and poor aryan.he is tryng hard to control his emotions fr pihu๐Ÿ˜ญtanzie arhu reunited hobe to? coz i hav a feeling tht u mite pair alina wth aryan! so alina savd aryan and she had startd feeling fr aryan! humm aryan's b'day. mone hoche kichu akta gorbor hobe! cnt wait. plz taratari update koro and pm korte bhulo na๐Ÿ˜Štc. ๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot Indu. Piya was dreaming... ๐Ÿ˜† Aww...thanks a lot for saying that Embarrassed Piya wont know this time. Aryan will be recovred soon. hai na uske liye..piya, Alina.. uski sister.. Abhay ๐Ÿ˜† not sure... it will be a triangle...rest i donno... bday will be beautiful... wait and sorry this time PM korte bhule gechi.. are hobena ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: urmita

amsazing tanzie...sorry for late response... No problem dear

abhay enjoying pia's thoughts...naughty... ๐Ÿ˜†
is alina falling for aryan...will she be in bday party... yes Alina will fall for aryan soon
pia knowing truth from true blood was good...but .bit funny ...๐Ÿ˜† glad I could make you laugh
i hope she accepts it well...i really dont want 'omg...tum darinda ho' tantrums like pkyek...๐Ÿ˜†
update soon...m very impatient... she wont know any soon and it wont be easy for her to accept it...

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey tanzie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
Look buddy.. I am alive ! ๐Ÿ˜†
SO !! what an update yaar.. I am so so loving aryan and peehu ! They love each other so much but cant be together... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You have described their feelings very very well. It couldnt have been better   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and that kiss !! Woohoo.. I never knew that aryan is so die hard romantic
And now allina ! I guess she is falling for aryan.. Dont know whats gonna happen with them ๐Ÿ˜•
Last but not the least our abhiya.! They took my breath away.. Piya's highly sensous dream and abhay feeling it too ! Aaye haaye... Naughty naughty ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคช
I am waiting for the update when it will really happen ! Not just a dream ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜   
and no matter how hard piya tries, she is not going to come to know about abhay so soon ๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome update(s) !! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
You can guess why I am laughing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love you ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

hey tanzie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— Hey dear finally you showed up ๐Ÿค—
Look buddy.. I am alive ! ๐Ÿ˜† 
SO !! what an update yaar.. I am so so loving aryan and peehu ! They love each other so much but cant be together... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ glad you liked them 
You have described their feelings very very well. It couldnt have been better   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and that kiss !! Woohoo.. I never knew that aryan is so die hard romantic  He is... you will see his romantic side more later on 
And now allina ! I guess she is falling for aryan.. Dont know whats gonna happen with them ๐Ÿ˜•
Last but not the least our abhiya.! They took my breath away.. Piya's highly sensous dream and abhay feeling it too ! Aaye haaye... Naughty naughty ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคช 
I am waiting for the update when it will really happen ! Not just a dream ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜   It will happen soon in real as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and no matter how hard piya tries, she is not going to come to know about abhay so soon ๐Ÿคฃ exactly ๐Ÿ˜† she wont know so soon as Abhay will cover the truth ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome update(s) !! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
You can guess why I am laughing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love you ๐Ÿค—

Love u too ๐Ÿค—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.