Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie.. It was a wonderful update..! I loved it!! Aryan and Peehu scenes are really well said.. Poor souls..

Thanks for PM!! Continue soon!!
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

thanx for pm
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
god i feel bad for both peehu and aryan, she love him but istill cant go back to him, and abhiya i love them so much yaar, they are so perfect together, abhay is cooking for her , thats so sweet yaar, awesome update
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update tanzieπŸ‘dear u beautifuly depictd abhiya's feeling fr eachother.abhay cookng fr pia ws too good.d dear must say the way u wrote abhiya and aryhu bth tracks one aftr anthr ws amazingπŸ‘πŸΌlovd arxanpeehu part.it ws so touchy yet painful.aww they bth love eachothr so much.so peehu is doing all these bcoz of mohini? she must hav thretened peehu! hope aryan and peehu willb togethr again. d thx tanzie fr hntroducing aryan and peehu track in dis ff😊it has made d story mre interestng. continue soon d tc.😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was simply heart breaking...
Peehu and Aryan overrode AbhIya in this update...
Their pain, their longing, their feelings, their agony...
Everything just stood out
I can't begin to say words to describe how brilliant it was...
Loved it Tanzie...
Hats off to you
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This update is mindblowing plz send me pm in ur nxt update it is awsome😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

edited*

dat was a fab update tanz!!! Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
starting frm very start, i loved d way u av defined peehu's royal life!!
description of her character was so trong, dat it became easy to imagine hows she is as a person nw!! mind it nw, coz u aven't described her past life yet!!! yes... her past life is even more royal. meaning her family was very posh. i will describe about her life in detail but not now. on the right now πŸ˜†
u knw till nw i was just in love wid aryan, bt after knwing his decision towards abhay n his own family, i av grown respect for him!! althoough abt peehu's decision i m still confused, dat wat made her took dat decision?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  you will know at the right time. I was eager to knw about take on aryan's love life since I knw how much u lve him. so jealous of peehu yet? 🀣 
n wat abt aryan's sis, i mean, she is d same gal, abhay's sis!!??
n after dat aryan's-peehu, meeting was so damn intense n powerful, well described...i loved  every single dialouge of dat particular part n after dat , their kiss scene, dat was again a power n painful display of emotions!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes, same girl. she will come later as well. its time to develop the relationship of abhay and piya s concentrating on that only. thanku.. i worked on that meeting for a while. it was supposed to be short but power packed cnvo u know...
bring aryan back to AR villa, i cn't see him in so much pain😭😭😭 
 perfect choice of song!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i ❀️ this song Heenu...have u concentrated on the lyrics? they are soo powerful, touches my heart. aryan will be back but he will be in a trouble and guess whos gonan save him? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
nw coming to abhiya's part, dat was so dam cute, for d first i found abhiya's part cute in ur this ff, it was so delight change seeing abhay like dat, cooking, awww😳😳😳😳😳, so some one is changing n i would love to mention dat particular scene where abhay found his shirt in pia;s room😳😳😳 awww...don u worry abhay will return to his sadu mood after a particular incident soon...wait for tht πŸ˜› i know im cruel..sorry πŸ˜†
abhiya scenes were beautiful n again they were giving gosebumps to me while reading!! thankuuu 😳
precaps title...wowwwiii glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

n ur most welcome hunπŸ€—

luv u loadsss luv u tooo πŸ€—

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update.I felt so bad 4 Aryan & peehu.I guess someone has blackmailed peehu 2 stay away frm Aryan thts y she left him.Oh if they luv each other so badly thn they shuld end up 2gether.And the song u chose was wow.I loved it.And I m luving the budding romance b/w Abhiya.😳

LUV UπŸ€—

Thanks Shrish. choosing her own family was her decision but yes not coming back simply she has no choice . it would again create a war. i wll write about their past in details but later. will see if they does. thanks. i love this song as well. it was played for Stefan and Elena on episode 1of season 3. abhiya romance is my main concern now... πŸ˜ƒ
luv u tooo 😳
Originally posted by: abhiora

EDITED..
U r brilliant tanzie..ooh i luvd peehu n aryan!poor souls!peehu seems interesting..lukng 4ward to knowing her..n abhiya were WOW!u r an amazing writer tanzie..thumbs up!!cntnu asap..

Thanks a lot Tora 😳 I will write more about their past but not now. later. you will know Peehu's entire history and her lunatic family πŸ˜† thanks a lot for the complement...im honored 😳 
Originally posted by: prerna26

Awesome update!!!⭐️ thanks Prerna 😳

Abhay cooked food  for her...So sweet! Pyaar  mein bechare ne kya kya nahi kiya..Pehle khana khaya aur ab banaya.πŸ˜ƒ Yeh to sirf suruat hai...age age dekho hota hai kya πŸ˜† This profession suits Pia actually...she  always asks him lot of questions..Poor Abhay!πŸ˜† Pia is a threat to a vampire!!πŸ˜† Loved this update!! Feeling bad for both Aryan and Peehu. Mohini is forcing Peehu. Mohini is not really forcing Peehu but she is pretty dangerous and Peehy knws mohini will do something. she is evil and Peehu's cousin. Peehu's entire family is crazy..more then K famly πŸ˜› But why? And who's Mohini? You have expressed their emotions  brilliantly.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Continue soon and thanks a lot for Pm.😊 will do surely 😳