New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
tanzie when r u gonna update???...m waiting 2 read abt my sweet heart!!!
Originally posted by lost_in_love

lovely update tanzie πŸ‘ 
sorry i missed commenting on the past updates...as told u was bit busy... though i have read  all..😊 thanks Indu and no prb... u told me na u were busy πŸ˜³
now coming to the update...
so alina has a soft corner for aryan..! but will aryan fall for alina too..!?
though i hope not bt i think jay will find it out in no time..🀒 Aryan will feel for Alina..not fall for her πŸ˜† Jeh will be neg here I suppose πŸ˜•

so piya heard abhay's voice at last..
hummm so  arman is in love with amby...! and amby too loves him...only she isnt accepting it...! 
aww m loving amby more and more...loved her attitude and the  way she talked to T...this reminds me of abhay. specially that dialogue 'style? woh mujhe apni family se virasat main mili hai..' so true ..no one can adopt it...it is raichand's signature style..!! 😎😍 and the moment you introduced amby i knew she was a vampire and abhay and aryan's sister as well...! coz humans cant b so deadly attractive...!! πŸ€ͺ  Amby is not in love wid ny1 bcoz her past is too painful but yes.. she likes arman. n i knw..Amby is my Lady Abhay Raichand πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜†
piya sensing abhay everytime is so beautifully written...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ohh  this jay is so irritating..😑 who is he to tell what to do and what nt to do to piya..! piya's reply was apt.. glad u liked it hun πŸ˜³

awww... amby-aryan bond was beauuutiful...and abhay -amby convo was simple yet signify deep bonding...😳
the raichands rock...😎 yeap n i love my trio here πŸ˜ƒ

humm...so amby wants to throw a party...! well it's destined to happen ...akhir abhay aur piya ko milna hai jo..so how can abhay nt agree..! πŸ˜‰ true πŸ˜†

abhay smelling piya instantly as soon as she entered was so expected and inevitable...that's y we call abhiya an epic couple...❀️ πŸ˜
piya at the very moment remembered abhay & his name...that's y she is piya...!!!abhay's piyaaa...!!! β€οΈ
and abhay is surprised..that piya cn still remember his name...! well he shudnot b..! dosnt he know it yet ...that piya is totally insane when it comes to him..!?   he actually underestimated piya's feeling bcoz she is a human but no worries...piya will get him back soon πŸ˜‰ 

everytime you keep us in suspence...πŸ˜•well cant blame you...yeh to writers ki purani aadat hai...kaise chutegi...! hai na..!? πŸ˜‰ i love suspense πŸ˜‰
once again..it was an awesumuummm update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
and  plzz update asap...cant wait ...!
p.s. the new characters u introduced in this ff..m loving all of them...specially aryan,pihu and amby...❀️ glad u loved them bcoz i was worried if ppl will like so many new characters πŸ˜³

and once again sorry for nt being able to comment  in earlier updates..😭 
key..t.c. love you...πŸ€— are itne badi comment ke liye me very happy.. thankuu πŸ˜ƒ n will update soon πŸ€—

--indu--

Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Lovely cute update Tanzie!
It was shocking to know about Amby's truth!! But she's too sweet adapted with humans as well as Abhay..!
She's a doctor.. Hope her profession will be of use in near future😊.There's a reason behind why she wants to be a doctor and I will reveal it soon... n thanks for liking πŸ˜³

But why did you stop there with Abhay being shocked.. 
And moreover what was that precap?? Either you should have continue or not give the precap..!
You know at times you are not playing fair!😈  hahaha..keeping suspense is fine πŸ˜‰ will update soon

Thanks for the PM dear!! Update soon!

Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
thanks for the pm

Thanks for liking πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by Miracle_leo

wow awesomeπŸ‘ update tanzie but why u ended it here πŸ˜‘😑 yar abhiya come face to face plz update soon now i cant wait its becoming soo interesting,loved it to the core.

Thnaks Rehma πŸ˜Š awww..everyone is soo angry at me for stopping here... πŸ˜† im glad u liked it n will update soon πŸ˜³
tanazie u will update in a new book na!!!!
Link to Book 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2324727

will update tomorrow and next update will be in Book 2 πŸ˜Š
it was superbπŸ‘
sorry late
but plz con soon
thnx for d pm
lovely gr8t updt
cont soon
Superb
fantastic
awesome
u r vry gud yr...well m new 2 here n i hav read all ur updates 2day..they all were awesum...when reading last update i was wishing it never ends...pls update soon m waiting eagerly n pls pm me whn u update next.. N cuming back 2 ff i must say u r a fantastic writer n really m waiting the expression of aryan whn he vil see pia n wht vil abhay do now?wht vil amby do whn she vil cum 2 know abt the truth of pia?
Originally posted by Sheela123

Superb
fantastic
awesome
u r vry gud yr...well m new 2 here n i hav read all ur updates 2day..they all were awesum...when reading last update i was wishing it never ends...pls update soon m waiting eagerly n pls pm me whn u update next.. N cuming back 2 ff i must say u r a fantastic writer n really m waiting the expression of aryan whn he vil see pia n wht vil abhay do now?wht vil amby do whn she vil cum 2 know abt the truth of pia?

Thanks a lot dear for reading and liking. Welcome to my page πŸ˜³

I have been updating in Book 2 already so u can read the rest thee and will surely PM u for the next πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Neetsandhu

LOVING THE STORY

Thanks dear... 😳 you can read BOOK 2 after finishing this one πŸ˜Š link ison 1st page...