Fan Fictions

New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149 - Page 24

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 1301Princess

That was indeed an awesome blossom update Tanzy without a doubt... I must say!!!👏 Thanks a lot Sweta 😳

Starting with Prabeen and Deepanita... Such an evil they are... 😡Hate them to the core... Now I'm eagerly waiting for the day when Abhay will make them to pay for their sins...😈 Hahaha... you have to wait for that 😆
Arnab Dobriyal... Well I'm confused about one thing... Why did he left Piya??? Does she even know about Arnab???😕 Yes..she does and hates him as she fully blvs her mother lost her conscious mind due to depression as her father left both of them  but Arnab doesnt know Piya is alive..like the show
Coming to Abhay and Aryan... What a savior they are!!! Knight in Shining Armours!!!😆 Abhay... The way he's caring for Piya is just amazing... I was like AWW... 😳Aryan is also the same... I loved the way he teased Abhay when Piya said Angel to him... 😆The look what Abhay had in his face while he was looking at Aryan confusedly when she called her Angel totally cracked me up...🤣 Aryan is the light of AR Villa... Abhay is brood but Aryan is a true charmer and Mr. Nice guy of mine 😳
Overall a fab update...🥳
Thanks a lot for the PM..😊
Continue soon...👍🏼
Lots of Love..❤️
Sweta🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

awesome, mindblowing, heartstealing update it was sooo good ...specially i jst loved wen pia recognized her angel...update soon waiting egerly to read further...nd u kno wat u expressed soo beautifully dat i can feel the scenes goin on in frnt of my eyes...painful piya , caring abhay

Awww thanks a lot for such heart-warming comments my dear 🤗 I just try to feel what I write...im glad you liked it as well... 😳
This content was originally posted by: Rozy77

hi tanzie

awesome update👍🏼 Thanks a lot dear 😳
felt really bad for pia😭 it was so touching how aryan n abhay were concerned n took care of her😳 aryan is such a darling, really😳 He is 😃
okay so misha n pia are sisters hey?! even armaan is her bro😳 plz dont make ksg armaan, coz i love kasu pairing😳😆 I know... lolzz...no i wont make him Arman.. and let just the readers imagine whatever they want him to be... i will make my own Arman 😳 and truly KSG looked good wid all 3 of them though I liked him more wid Shilpa and Suku offcourse 😊
dipz n prabeen get on my nerves😡 he's very confident about this whole situation😡 urggh just hate them🤬 hope abhay teaches them a lesson in good time😊 You have to wait for that 😆
awww pia called him an angel😳😍 that he surely is😃
love the precap, n im soo happy abhay decides to care for her.
im just loving this concept, its emotional n touching😳 Me too... im enjoying writing this... I enjoy both but i love writing about vampires 😆
continue soon dear
thanks for the pm
take care

This content was originally posted by: shivanirajput

wow what an emotional part 
u r really writing this ff too well Awww thanku... this FF is getting better response.. maybe bcoz Abhay is a vampy here 😆
really i m feeling so sorry for pia😭😭  saddy part is gonna over soon and their roller coaster love ride is coming 😈
i hope the angel i mean our very own abhay😳will comfort her
thanks for pm
waiting eagerly for the next update Will update tomorrow or friday for sure 😳 thanks a lot Shivani for comments 😳

*Really sorry for the delay my sweeties.. my net connection was gone earlier and here it is. hope you all like it. 😳*

Chapter 4 - Memories

@Cuppa Coffee:

It was almost midnight in Manali and the roads were silent. People were peacefully sleeping in their houses and only a few all-night shops were open. Jeh was sitting with his childhood friend Manish in such an all-night open coffee shop who witnessed the chaos of his engagement party.

They were both silent after Jeh told him everything.

Manish (still hesitant): "Jeh are you sure she didn't run away'."

Jeh (agitated): "No buddy... I told yea. She's not that type of girl. She's simple but very special. She has her own mind and a beauty with brain. She understands responsibility and would never do such thing to disgrace her family."

Manish (confused): 'But you said'her mamaji and mami always neglected and misbehaved with her' then maybe she is doing this for revenge.."

Jeh (irritated): "She would never do anything like this. She signed all her properties to them. Can u believe it? She even never complained me directly about her guardians but I'm not blind."

Manish (sighs): "You really fell for her'didn't you?"

Jeh (unable to look at him; this isn't him. Jeh Khurana doesn't fall for any girl): "I like her and she's my fiance remember so it's kinda my responsibility to take care of her if she is in any kinda danger. I trust her."

Manish (deep sigh again): "Alright. I got it. I will give every detail, the photos and money you gave me for the detective I have hired for you. And are you sure we can't inform the police?"

Jeh (got a grip on himself): "yes. Prabeen uncle strictly said no police and that's exactly what's boiling up my suspicion. You tell him to start his work tomorrow and I will meet him here same place 2pm."

Both of them stood up and ready to leave the coffee. Jeh leaves the bill of coffee and some tip on the table and walks out.

Manish beads good-bye to him and said turning back, "By the way' she's really pretty you know... I can't blame you."

Jeh smiles for the first time in 24 hours and pointed his finger at him, "Hey'don't look at my girl like this. Ok?" and they both laugh.

AR Villa: 

The room which stands alone at the last corner of 2nd floor at AR Villa was witnessing a different scenario today. Aryan was busy lighting the entire room with equal number of white and black candles. He was going to possess Piya's mind to know wha happened to her. S not exactly a dark magic but not a simple one too. So the black and white candles are to equal the forces. He brought a bowl of water and put that on the ground. He looked at the room and nodded, "alright. We are done." And shouted, (though he knows it's not needed as Abhay can easily hear him from ground floor as well) "Bhai' come."

Abhay reached there within 1 minute with a sleeping Piya cradled in his arms. He carefully placed Piya within the circle of candles and looked at Aryan. Aryan looks very serious right now, unlike his nature. His black robe, the candles enlightening the room and their shadows dancing on the wooden floor has completely changed the ambience of the room. Abhay pointed at the wooden floor, "Don't take much time. Her temperature is still high so lying on the cold ground for long is not good. She might catch cold."

Aryan gave him a quick look and nodded silently. "Shall I start?" he asked for Abhay's permission. Abhay nodded looking worried. Aryan sat near the wall facing Piya's head in front of him and Abhay sat next to him. Aryan took the bowl of water within his hands and started to mutter some spell. The water started moving inside the bowl and stopped after 60 seconds. He put the bowl of water down and looked at Abhay, "When I offer you my hand you will take it and I will possess her mind to see her past or penetrate her memories and you can see the same things as I will until we both are connected, alright?"

Abhay nodded, "got it." Aryan drenched his hand within the water of the bowl, and then he pressed his wet right hand on Piya's forehead and started saying the spells loudly. With his voice growing louder, the ambience of the room started to change as well. All the window of this room was locked and there wasn't any spaces for wind to come from outside but the flames of the burning candles were dancing like crazy but not even a single candle burnt out. Aryan's eyes were closed and his voice grew louder with each incantation. He offered his left hand to Abhay without opening his eyes and Abhay hold it. Abhay looked at Piya and saw she was moving, eyes still closed but looking restless. Abhay closed his eyes as well and a flash of memories started to appear in front of his eyes.

"A small girl of nearly 5 running and screaming, "Mamma, mamma' DON"T LEAVE ME'PLEASEE!! Her innocent face tear stricken and Abhay saw what she was running for. Another young woman of curly hair was being dragged by 3 or 4 people. The curly haired woman was also screaming and stretching her hand to hold the child, "Piya'Piya' mere bacche..."  But all their agonies went into vein as another short man came and took the child in his arms to stop her. The child was still screaming, fighting with all her strength, kicking in the air to hold her mother's hand but the men and women dragged the mother into the ambulance which was of a mental asylum."

"The scene changed with a flash. Another memory came. An adolescent Piya was screaming in pain as she was being dragged by her long silky hair by a rude looking chubby woman, "Mami.. Please I donno anything. Please forgive me..." as she kicked her on the leg and Piya screamed in pain again'."

"Scene changed. Piya was wearing a beautiful Pink lehenga, looking angelic like a bride and an evil looking middle-aged man was threatening her, "I don't want a single drama downstairs. UNDERSTAND? If he sees these crocodile tears of yours he will ask a million question. YOU ARE GETTING ENGAGE TODAY. IS THAT CLEAR?" Tears started falling fast from Piya's fearful face as she nodded without any words."

"The scene changed again. She was wearing the same saree in which Abhay rescued her. She was lying on the ground of a damp and dark place. Her nose was bleeding and her body was writhing in pain. The same man who threatened her earlier standing with another female figure standing nearby but neither Aryan nor Abhay could see her face. They were talking,

Man: "I will arrange everything. Don't you worry? And the medicines that I have been giving her will surely start working from now."

Woman: "You mean slow-poisoning?"

Man: "yes.. she will not die but she won't be mentally sound and it will start showing symptoms gradually."

Piya mumbled in pain, "mamma..mamma...save me."

The man kicked on the lying figure of Piya and she cried in pain. He bended and made her face him, "do you know why your mother committed suicide? Because of you!!"

Piya cried, "Noo...never."

Man: "yess.. Because of your father and you!!  She hated you because that's the only thing that reminded her of your filthy father who left you both like garbage.. You are nothing more then a burden to her.."

Piya (sobbing): "She...she told you that?

Man: "Off course she told me that before she committed suicide... That's why I hated you and your father for my entire life...You're a sin and the price is paid by my sister through giving up her life.. YOU KILLED HER PIYA... YOU KILLED HER"

Another flash but Abhay opened his eyes with a jerk as he heard a scream. Piya was now fidgeting like hysteria patient and screaming. Abhay immediately let go of Aryan's hand and shouted, "Aryan stop her. She's in pain. Can't you see that? She is going through all the pain again. STOP IT!!"

Aryan's whole body was shaking for using so much of magic. He broke the connection with a jerk and Abhay almost jumped from the spot, took Piya in his arms and rushed towards the guest room. Aryan ran behind him.

Piya was shaking and sobbing in her sub-unconscious condition now. She was clinging on to Abhay's neck for support with her weak hands and when Abhay tried to place her carefully on the bed she refused to let go. Very gently he freed her arms from his neck and placed her on the bed and held her hand within both of his palms and bended a little closer to her ear. He whispers gently, "I'm here. Nothing will happen to you. Trust me. Just be with me."

Piya held his hand with all the faith in the world and calmed down slowly.

Aryan was standing in front of the door and didn't utter a single word until he felt she was ok. Abhay looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. They silently looked at each other. Aryan broke the silence first, "Bhai, I'm sorry. I told you it would take a toll on her health if I try to charm her memory right now but I didn't know her life would be so painful." (Pain was visible in his eyes)

Abhay (grave): "I know. I'm sorry too. I felt she's almost dying so I shouted on you. That man' (abhay greeted his teeth)"

Aryan: "I know. No need to explain. But there's slow-poison in her body-system and that's why she's in this state. She needs medical attention and I' (pause) know that man."

Abhay (shocked): "You do? Who's that?"

Aryan walked near him and sat on the couch facing Abhay. "Prabeen Jaiswal. The day you found her I went to a party remember? How ironic, I actually went to her wedding announcement party and came back home because the bride-to-be ran away or was missing according to everyone. That b***** is her uncle. He was crying and telling everyone he never expected his niece would disgrace his family like this cause he was like her own daughter." (Aryan clenched his fist)

Abhay (his body boiling with anger): "Off course we just saw how much he LOVED her. So she ran away but her brain wasn't working properly so she tried to commit suicide imagining she truly tried to kill her mother. She must be drugged with something to create delusions." (abhay looked at Aryan)

Aryan (worried): "We will deal with that Jaiswal later. First think about Piya. You have studied medicine. Can you do something about it? The drug is running in her veins now. She needs blood transplant. Otherwise she won't be alright. Do you have any ideas what kind of drug would that be?"

Abhay (looking with awe at Aryan, he always says the right thing): "LSD probably. the symptoms of high temperature, hallucinations, sweating, memory loss these all leads to LSD.  She needs to be admitted in a hospital but I doubt if he stopped looking for her. He's very clever isn't it? He faked that Piya ran away cause no one would be looking for her then. No police report needed though he knows very well, she actually escaped. Think that why he still didn't reported about her missing. Because he knows the drug is working and she would die probably. But I'm sure he will try to make sure she's dead and he will look for her secretly."

Aryan saw his brother fuming his anger. He actually got a bit scared thinking about Prabeen Jaiswal. Abhay's anger is a hurricane, too bad for everyone around him.

Aryan took a gulp before suggesting his idea, "Umm... so we can't take her to a hospital."

Abhay shook his head, (Aryan noticed he is still holding Piya's hand and ignored it) "I have another idea."

Abhay looked at him seriously, "I hope it's ACCEPTABLE"

Aryan (stealing glances): "Please don't kill me for saying this. You..umm...exchange blood..."

Abhay left Piya's hand and stood up with a jerk, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND? You mean I should bite her, took out the poisoned blood and give her my blood??!!"

Aryan (trying to sound logical): "This is the best way bhai. And it's not that you don't drink human blood. You can get a grip on yourself."

Abhay (fuming, looking mad): "I told you at the very first day that her blood (His face painful) smells divine and I'm not that good with blood. That's not the point, exchanging blood means building a connection with a human which I have been avoiding for 200 years. How could you ask me to do that?"

Aryan sighed and calmly said, "It was 200 years ago. For how long will you carry the burden on your shoulders ha? You were a newborn vampire and it's their nature to be thirsty. However now you are 200 years old and you can easily drink human blood so what's that heck with saving a girl's life? You have saved many lives before!!"

Abhay shook his head in desperation, looking rather helpless, unable to make him understand. "You don't understand Aryan. It's like her blood is calling me.. I bloody donno why. You are not a vampire so you will never understand the connection we can create by exchanging blood. It's a bond of lifetime. It's extremely strong and I don't wanna connect with a human life. I already feel (painful pause) a pull towards her and NO WAY I'm gonna make it stronger."

They both stood at their places silently. The air of the room became heavy, only Piya's deep breathing can be heard. Suddenly Abhay looked at Aryan and he was surprised to see his signature smirk on the face.

"You know what lil AR. I know you have got ideas but that's the difference between you and me. My ideas are always valid. We will take her to hospital. RIGHT NOW."

Aryan's jaw dropped, "What does that mean? HOW? "

Abhay: "Very easy. I will compel the doctor who will attend her and by the morning the blood transfer will be done and we will bring her back here. The hospital should be less-crowded now. No one will know"

A 100 watt bulb lit in Aryan's head. He hates to admit it but truth is this kind of ideas never appears in his head. "Alright//alright... i know you are the boss. Do it. So we are gonna keep her here?"

Abhay didn't dare looking at his brother's judgy eyes and said, "For now yes. But. BUT when she will be safe, I will send her back."

Aryan nodded and said before leaving the room, "I will start the car and you can follow"

Abhay sat beside Piya again and took her hand in his, "Now I know why I felt so connected to you. Maybe because you and I both have a aching past and we lost out beloveds. But I promise I won't let you feel the pain of solitude I felt for almost 100 years. I won't let any danger passing near you. I will protect you until it's necessary and I will try to control the damage your uncle has done in your life. I don't know why I'm saying this or why I just can't ignore this bond towards you. But I will follow my heart after 200 years."

He took a deep breathe and took her in his strong arms. Time for a little drama. "This is gonna be fun, compelling humans is always fun and I haven't done it for a while." His signature smirk appeared on his face as Abhay walked towards the car.

Next Chapter: My Dark Knight

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tanzie...😃beautiful updt yaar...⭐️so jeh isint ready to cnfs yet????...awww...poor guy...😭pia ka to lottry lg gya...nw abhay s wd hr...😆u dscribd d magic scene beautifully...i cd imagn it easily...👏aryan nos bt praveen???...gud...beta praveen,tu to gaya...as sd by aryan...jb abhay ko gussa aata hi to aadmi uthta nehi uth hi jata hai...😉😆abhay cn relat to pia's woes...awww...😭aryan's ideas r superb...pata nai abhay ko ku nai psnd aate...mujhe to bade acche lgte hai...😳😆abhay going to manipult doc...wtng 4 dt...😉last lines by abhay to pia wr👏...o cont soon...loads ov lv...🤗Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

finally u did d honour of posting it!!😉😉

gosh itna lamba inteezar!!!😉😆
bt patience pays off n u proved it right!!

dat was damn gud update👏👏👏👏
frm where should i start, frm jeh only...although i don't want to do this, bt his character made me say this, dat he is aving a heart of gold!! i don't love him as pia's finace bt as a human being i adore his character!! n d last line when manish said " dat she is reli pretty n dat made him fall for her n then jay's reply"...dat was reli beautiful!!

nw coming to ofcourse d best part "aryan n abhay", gosh their bond amazes me!!
n i must say tanz , this time u av something reli different n interesting in ur mind, i m just head over heals in love , d way u r bringing them close wid every passing situation n then playing well wid nt letting them get closed to each other so easily!! aryan's heart n abhay's mind a perfect combo!!!
aryan is such a sweetheart n abhay is aving such  a hot attitude!!
dat spellbind scene was well written

i felt reli bad looking tears in aryan's eyes😭😭😭, bt abhay-aryan r each other strength!!

so nw abhay's knw who is prabeen jaiswal!! prabeen should start counting his days nw n i loved  d way u showed d fear in aryan's eyes for prabeen!!

nw i would depirately waiting for only one thing, pia's re-gaining her  conciousness!!
 do update soon

loadsss of love n a big hug tanz🤗

p.s n do comment on my update...bahut lamba reservation hogya😆
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
edited
finally aryan charmed pia and they got to know pia's past...gr8.now abhay will takecare pia.aryan is really sweet...he always get romantic idea lol
they took pia hospital, hope nothing bad will happen
hope we'll see pia ok in next update, actually waiting 4 some ap moment
overall superb updateEdited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey tanzie😃

awesome update dear👏👏👏...
i loved the bond betw abhay n aryan...
the speellbind is well written👏...
abhay ka dimaag hamasha ek kadam aage chalta hai...first jab aryan ne pia ko hug karne ke liye kaha...isne mana kar diya😆😆😆...aur jab blood exchange karne ka liye kaha...tabhi bhi mana kar diya😆😆...pata nahi iske dimaag mein ye ideas kaha aatahai😆😆😆...lekin bachu ek na ek toh tu jarur pasega😆😆😆...
ohh i love aryan...kya dimaag paya hai😆😆😆...
now abhay knows that who is praween jaishwal...now praween shd start counting his days😆😆😆...
ohh i loved that how abhay promise pia that he will take care of her😳😳😳😉...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Edited by sunu123 - 12 years ago
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*comments updated*...see page 24...once again sorry dear...