Fan Fictions

New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149 - Page 15

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum dr... i love abhay ... n d way he is worried about pia was gr8... n dat praveen jaiswal should be killed... i hate him.. cont soon n thanks 4 pm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
please add me in your pm list ...
Arians thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awasome part dear😊

thnx for pm
cont soon
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tanziπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
that praveen n that lipstick chudail...i will kill both of them...
hey i didnt get one think...u n heena both together trying their hard to show that the jay is good heartedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jay kuch jyada hi pasand aa gaya kya...
omg chalo aacha hai aaj cold body kuch toh kam aayiπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waiting eagerly for this part...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 1301Princess

Wow Tanzy...😊

That was really an awesome update... Loved it totally...πŸ‘ aww thanku Sweta πŸ€—
You really told the incident of Piya and her Mamaji and Dipanita very well...😊Her Evil Mamaji..πŸ˜•I really wish ki ab Abhay usse revenge le.. Prabeen surely deserves his blood to be sucked by our savior Vampire...😑 Prabeen will pay his price on time 
You were right... Jeh is really an nice man in ur FF... He's really a sweet heart...😳 he is... i wanted to show him as a positive character but i cant promise... my mind is full of evil thots and i love to play with my characters πŸ˜ˆ
Coming to Abhay...😳 Well no one can match his care not even Jeh... πŸ˜†He's looking after a girl whom he doesn't know... 😊Still feels a connection towards her...😊Abhay is just amazing and his bro Aryan also...πŸ˜ƒ Abhay is arrogant but not heartless and till now it's a pity or charity... the only connection Abhay feel with the girl is her BLOOD... it smells too good to him which she doesnt like πŸ˜•
Uff!!Wow!!! I can see a romantic scene is coming in the next update...😳 Really excited... Can't wait for it..😍 umm...i don wanna break ur heart baby so dont hope too much 
Please update soon this time...😊
Thanks for the PM...😊
Lots of Love❀️
SwetaπŸ€—

@RED...ans Sweta πŸ€—
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊AWESOME UPDATE TANZIE...Abhay would heal pia...😊
This content was originally posted by: heena_mehta

πŸ€—finally i av read it once again n nw i m ready to comment

tanzie update was simply terrific...u made me speechless... aww Heena your comments always means a lot to me πŸ€—
abhay-pia's part made me shiver...gosh u av defined it so well!!! as such there was nthing b/w abhay-pia, bt if u try to feel it den it was like every moment passed b/w them was precious!! for the time being, everything he is doing is out of pity or kindness but still he feels the pull and unfortuntly the pull is only for her blood till now...
aryan...nt only abhay's aura, his persona also give me goosebumps in my stomach, specially imaging harshad as aryan made me feel wowww
n d last where aryan convienced abhay to give pia his body heat...( a simple hugπŸ˜‰), dat was wowww
( awesome , mindblowing idea tanzieπŸ‘) I just love to write abt Aryan henu, trust me πŸ˜†... you just wait and watch abt his ideas... πŸ˜†
jay ,😭, i m feeling so bad for him!! he reli loves pia , bt ofcourse pia cn only b of abhay..
bt i reli want him to b happy n hope he wl find his true love later in d story !! I will make sure he does...but there's still a lot of Jeh-Piya story to tell... it doesn't end here... πŸ˜‰
parveen n deepanita...man they made me feel sick😑
cn someone b so bad n mean n dat deepz is playing wid her son's emotions ! shame on her!! They will pay the price on time... abhay will make sure they does πŸ˜†

tanz just one word to say-marvellous believe me i cn't wait for nxt part...u av to post nxt part asapπŸ˜‰
 loadss of luv n big hug to uπŸ€— luv u tooo πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited
awesome updte tanzie thanks Rumki πŸ˜³
jeh is really sweet here ... he is πŸ˜³
prabeen and lipstick aunty did it...hate them ... i hate lipstick chudail and show me zinda bach gayi to kya hua... i will make sure in my FF she suffers to the core πŸ˜ˆ
hope abhay will take revenge 4m them
next chap must be romantic...waiting 4 it
pia's mama needed 1 last sign...did pia sign there?

Nope she didn't...she ran away before that...coz 2 weeks were needed πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Eowyn

Brilliant update once more Tanzie... thanks a lot Nidha πŸ˜³

Prabeen Jaiswal😑...tumhari shamaath aa rahi hain...just wait... yes just wait till Abhay knows πŸ˜•
Jeh is such a sweetheart... he's πŸ˜³ i love to portray Jeh like this πŸ˜³
Loved it...πŸ€— thanks dear πŸ€—
Thanks for the pm😊

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

@RED...ans Sweta πŸ€—