New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149(Page 128)

Posted: 2011-11-20T21:26:45Z
Awesome update tanzie it was fantastic i jst luvd abhay-praveen's convo nd was laughing hard when praveen askd dat whether he should be scared or nt:-Dbt part 2 mei sb kuch jaldi jaldi ho gya where is abhay nd aryan?m eagerly waiting to know when abhiya will meet again nd plz dn't end dis ff soon nd according 2 me the story is better dan the beautiful stranger thanks for the pm continue soon nd tc:-)
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-20T23:11:50Z

hey nice part ,, abhay erased her memory , i hope pia remember everything very soon, i want to see the united, awesome update

1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-21T23:52:08Z
Awesome update! I loved how Abhay dealt with Piya's uncle! LOL And Abhiya separated and Abhay erased Piya's memory of him! Ouch I really hope we get to see Abhiya in the next update! I hope this separation isn't too long! Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-22T09:06:04Z
awasome update dearClapClap
i hope abhiya  reunites soon
thnx for pm
cont soon
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-24T05:16:31Z
Originally posted by heena_mehta

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

my actual xpressions were xactly like this, was in a full mood to kill uAngryAngryLOL
u did this!!! gosh!!! i gt a heart attack!! EXPECTED Ouch
tel was there ny single thing for me in dat update?? haan??AngryAngry
no aryan, no abhiya, above dat deepanittaAngryAngryAngryDead, werewolves, tears, 6 months leapShocked, i was abt to faint!!! bt ofcourse prabeen scene wid abhay saved me somehw!!
paka tune mujhe marne ki puri tayari ki thiOuchOuchOuch I said sorry in the beginning for that and it was actually to move the story to the main plot Embarrassed
ok this is something very unusual n i seriously wish mujhe apne comments kabhi dubra inse shuru na karne pade, bt d way abhay dealt wid prabeen, dat was mindblowing, u should b thankfull to dat secene , dat it came out of ur kittu, otherwise i don't knw main kya kartiAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
kya band bajai uskiROFL, loved it!!! Bilkul style n attitude se Wink
ok although i don't want to say this, bt d part where pia came to knw abt d truth was written wid so perfection, i mean i found myself there in it!!
killing deepanita was d best thing, finally two villians r outClapClap, bt villains took away my love n love birds alsoCryCryCryCry!! They will meet soon Wink
i m happy dat jeh understood dat relation cn't b forced on someone, bt still confused has he reli turned positive, i mean u said u were confused regarding his character!!! i m still hoping, he won't turn negative!!
nw listen to me, btr bring aryan n abhiya back in nxt update!!! otherwise main xams me fail ho jaungiWink, itna gum bardash nai hoga mujhseCryLOL
see u blackmail me too LOL Tongue I dont think Jeh's character would be positive here... lets see LOL  Your Aryan will be back next week Tongue
continue soon

n
luv u loadsssHug luv u too Hug 

0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-24T06:02:06Z
Originally posted by peehu24

tanzie..that was awesome update..loved it..but a very sad one...but u wrote it fabulously... Thanks Peehuu 

piya was really sherlock holmes...cant stay away from abhay..always stalking him..anywhere...but i loved the way she was determined to know the truth...and she did...abhay was good..he really loves piya..he compelled prabeen..aww...thats so sweet of him... glad u liked it Embarrassed

now what is this...abhiya ko alag kar diya...piya's memory gone...arghh...i loved the fight..u described it beautifully...piya loves abhay so much..even after knowing the truth..she wanted abhay to live...that was cho chweet...but abhay erased her memory..thats bad..she forgot everything...now piya in dehradoon...hope abhay follows her there..m sure he will regret his decision...hope piya gains her memory soon...or may be fall in love all over again... he wont follow her but destiny will bring them together for sure and they will fall in love with each other all over again 

continue soon...will be waiting...will update tonight I guess 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-24T06:04:35Z
Originally posted by Akshi0019

nyc dr!!!! part 1 was gr8!!! pia knows about abhays truth!!!! nut in part 2  it was sad!!! abhay errased pia's memory... buy y!!!! i really want 2 see dem togather!!!! they will be together soon and I will write how Abhay erased her memory 

i hope abhay n aryan will be fine!!!!!
dipanita is finally dead!!!!! yeap and they both are fine 
cont soon waiting 4 d next part egerly!!!!!
things r getting complicated now!!!!
waiting 4 d flashback scenes!!!Smile will write today Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-11-24T06:07:36Z
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
Abhay erased Piya's memory
I hope she gets her memory back and Abhiya reunite soon
please update soon
thanks for the PM

Thanks. She will but before that many things will happen Wink you are welcome Embarrassed
0 Likes this