Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# MSK VS NT se MSK AND NT

geet.a thumbnail
babaji...yeh din dekhne ke liye mere tv ko on rakha?😆😆

NT and MAAN..chhi chhi babaji..the Same NT who had tried to kill GEET so many times is being shielded by MAAN?😲😲

Okay I'll give a heart-vs-brain tomorrow..we really didn't have much for me today..

Just a few things before I talk about the epi-

1. Maan is irritated by mama..Agreed..understandable too. But respecting your elders is something which maan should not violate.
Seriously didn't work for me.

2. I loved the first scene though
Geet-Dadi-Maan
The pain in Geet's eyes with the tiniest flicker of hope. dD was great in this scene!
Maan's confusion and yet, he committed to really trying hard to accept geet as his wife.
But his look could have frozen stone- the way he looked at her- almost as if- don't even expect much.
I'm trying..but i Really don't remember anything..
Sigh...and we had something last august..Dadi ka doobta hua dil..Maneet ka rising love..jsut shows the games life plays with u..

3. NT coming in is a great track progress-nandu needs to know what gul dev has khilaaoed before her

ALSO- the new actor isn't karishma but she's not bad..it will take me some time to get used to her..as will others..but she's done well today! i loved that evil smile on her face and the batting eyelashes
She so knew what card to play..oh NT how we missed you!

4. Maan bringing nt back in is understandable considering for him, the Khurana name is important and NT still is Dev's wife..and he has NO idea that NT tried to destroy Geet's life so many times..and how he saved her each time..
I miss those days..i wish maan would fall for geet soon

Which brings me to the precap

5. It was so sad..maan just plucked geet's hands (the same hands he'd have died to hold) off from him..and the poor girl looked HEARTbroken!

Another thing- I'd like to say about Geet and her line about trusting Dev

Well- According to the characters in the show, dev is forgiven. also, Geet is the only one he's answerable too I feel and if She has forgiven him..then although it may not be cool with us..character wise there's no problem

Now as far as what i want to see besides maan falling back in love miraculously!

is NT-maan scene! it's gonna be super awesome.
GC and karishma had great chemistry in their scenes. their clashes were brilliant! 

Also would love to see Geet slapping maan- 1 aur chaped and all should be well..
"mil gaye saare jawaab? aur kuchh chahiye aapko..ek aur?"

and a less rude maan..
being maan doesn't mean downright rude..😳

overall from the drama point of view- i liked the epi!

Wish we had a bit more maneet though..but im patient..just don't test it too much!😆

that's it!
love to all
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago

geet.a thumbnail
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructivelyin all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pics will come after episode ends!

Must say I loved NT maiya's seduction, it was just too good!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was good in parts and from story POV I m satisfied with today's episode especially with the way NT makes her dhamakedaar comeback in Khurana Mansion😎

I will again speak in MSK and Geet's defence today because MSK supporting NT and Geet supporting Dev hv once again come under the scanner in today's episode😆

In MSK's defence:

Charges on MSK:  MSK par Chal gaya NT ka Jaadooo😛 and MSK ne pakda Jugnu Mama ka collar😛

My Defence: MSK supporting NT will end Devini ...so I dont mind😆...plus MSK does not remember anything and feels she is still Dev's wife,and  so she has her right to stay in the house🤔. I agree MSK hated her in the past ...but does that mean MSK hv kicked her out of the house till she was Dev's wife ??...What I m trying to say is even though MSK is not fond of NT but he never denied the fact that NT is Dev's wife ...So under this scenario ,its obvious he will get NT back in the house because he is not aware of what all hv happened in last 1 yr because of NT ...and right now he is seeing his house is already a circus with Jugnu and Lucky and so many people staying in😆 ...this must hv frustated him more and under frustation he takes a hotch potch decision  ...We should remember that post ML, MSK only remember Dev-NT marriage but not his own marriage ..So he is taking decisions based on his own memory...And I  think this is exactly how a man suffering from amnesia will behave ..we r forgetting he is not normal and so he cannot take perfect decisions...he is hell insecure when he sees those jokers like Jugnu-Lucky roaming around in his own house and nobody says anything just because they r Geet's relatives ;So MSK feels like an outsider in his own house in the presense of all those cartoon characters who r mostly from Geet's side and in such scenario even if its NT ,if he sees that at least NT is taking his side ,then he will feel secure in his house and so he supports her entry in the house as Dev's wife😊...

MSK holding onto Jugnu's collar is perfectly fine with me because frankly speaking the way Jugnu is behaving in such irritating manner ..I would hv done the same😡😆 ...they hv made a mockery of a drunkard actually ...no one will just roam around in such besharam way in their daughter ka sasural whole day drunk especially when Dadi's health is not good and there r so many problems in the house ..thats already crossing limits and so MSK's irritation on Jugnu was justified here👍🏼 ...

In Geet's defence..

Charges on Geet :Supporting Dev and asking Nandu to only trust Dev and not NT

My Defence:Geet supporting Dev and asking Nandu to only trust Dev and not anyone else was a bit hard to digest but well she has forgiven Dev and we hv taken it with a pinch of salt ..so nothing we can do here😊 ;Geet hv forgiven Dev because she saw Dev feeling guilty for whatever he did and was already repenting for it whereas NT never showed any guilt but instead tried to kill her and her baby in the past and so Geet could forgive Dev but not NT 🤔 ;Under such scenario if she asks Nandu to trust Dev and not NT ,I guess its fine from her angle especially when she treats Dev as MSK's brother now and nomore as her culprit 😊 ;Also its good in a way that Geet is not trying to interfere in Devini matter but instead tells Nandu to ask Dev about the truth👍🏼

Having said that ,I hope CVs dont take it further and show Geet supporting Dev while MSK supporting NT because viewers wont b able to digest this MaanTara Vs DevEet then😆...

Its high time CVs should start showing MSK getting some lfashes of Geet and melting down a bit towards her😳 ;But before that CVs need to give Geet both a physical and mental makeover 😡 ;Everything from her wig to her suits need to b changed and her glycerine bottle needs to b thrown out in the Ganges😡 ;CVs need to give rise to a strong sherni Geet asap so that MSK can start falling for that strong woman again😳

Best scene of the episode was Maan-Dadi-Geet scene 👏...it was quite a touching scene the way Dadi requests MSK to give another chance to his marriage with Geet⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Precap was OMG😳

Episode Rating:8/10...It was a good dramatic episode and the new NT is quite impressive with her act👍🏼
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ress
---------------
Can Jugnu Maame just stop saying peacock jaisa face its just not right...All he does is DRINKS..Moi iz tired of him what is he even doing to remind Maan of anything..he is just a waste in the show...
and Nando Giving Paani is not gonna make yu da bahu..yu just need to Go..if yu have thodi si self-respect yu shuld have left wen geet left da house but no,they just have NO SHARAM..🤢

Yes maan so truee KM is now a Zoo only because of Amritsar Ppl..why CVz  why r they here😳

Dev says after ALL that NT has done to Geet...
ERRR nd Devaa did NOTHING😳SHOOO Innocent..

Nando is so not Geet's Shister..These Sisters of the Leads are a total PAIN😵Nando shuld have followed Geet's footsteps and packed her bags and left but no shame ryt she was standing there to knw more about his ishtory..Hate tht Geet is gonna be da one defending dev..No matter wat I cannot tolerate tht..Geet is asking Nando to TRUST DEV🤢🤬Disgusting to the core..Fine your Forgivedd but if every victim does the same as geet they are encouraging all the rapists even more...the Social Msg regarding the show already went for a toss ages agoo but this just keps on getting worse & worse..there is a limit ryt but this track where geet is gonna support dev big time is gonna cross all the limits...😡what was the promo b4 da show aired, she will do something tht everyone will be proud of, something that makes every new parent name their child after Geet..wow her casual behaviour to this situation makes me realise how the whole motto took a big 360 degree turn.ughhh..

Losing hope of even seeing a strong Geet..in front of Maan she will shed tears in front of Nando she will say go Behna go to my Rapist, in front of NT she will just give a warning Go away from our lives, in front of Dev she will give him HOPE and in front of our eyes its Geet's Character's ANTIM SANSKAAR...

The whole don't let Daadi knw anything was a bit stupid because Dev was screamingg LOUDER than ever and he even broke a vase..even if its palace the sound is heard everywheree unless Daadi has lost her Eardrums...😳 

If Geet can Forget every single thing and behave as if nothing happened in HP wid dev then why can't Maan forget tht Nt tried to kill Geet so many tyms and now he is supporting NT..He has memory loss Geet doesn't but if she behaves lyk tht, Maan ain't at fault either...

I so Loveddd MaanTara the way he came with his hands folded and NT appeared from behind...*Ash puts kala tikka*
 if Geet wants to continuee wid her tent clothes and stupid behaviour..MaanTara ki JAI ho😍Ash ne Party Badal di

The only good thing about the episode was Naintara,MaanTara & ofcoursee the precap...Geet's Character's Balaatkaar has been done and I now expect no Chamatkaar..🥱
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Reserveddd

Latest news about the London Riots!

latest news i hav received is tht sum racist thugs r planning 2 attack mosques across the country so pls b careful...and avoid going out 

Okay so now I ma back with my Chatter about the Epi!

Man  Loved it completely!😳

1. Maaneet and Dadi scene was very touching! I love always Dadi plays cupid to these two who are at far ends! Dadi takes a promise from Maan that he will give another chance to his relationship! And he agrees just for her sake!

Geet had a ray of hope when she looks up at MSK but Saddooo just glares and leaves!

Maaneet and Dadi combo👍🏼

2. My Myyy NT back and Devini Crap out of the Window! I love the way she manipulates Stuff! NT exactly knows what to do and where to do! I wouldnt have ever shocked if she went to Dadima and ratoaed her Saddd Story!

NT Back with a Bang!😳

3. Nando is shocked 😆😆 What a scene! NT Ki Jai Ho! NT gonna create hell lot of problems and I am just loving!

Dev is shocked!😲 Totally deserves it! I loved teh line when she said Main apne Pati ke ghar jaoongi and glared at Geet! Geet leave the two love birds all alone!

4. MSK and NT togther! Ab aayega Mazzaaa😳 Geet and Dev banegi ek team😡

The stupid Silly Moments!

1. Can we please Chuck Mamaji Out? I mean its not even Funny anymore😡 I liked the way Maan used his Dhai kilo ka haath😳

2. Nando dadi ki seva karke you dont be a Bahu! Coz Dev is already Married!

Overall  A Good Episode! NT Back and Playing cupid already!

Precap😍😍
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
am speechles... 🤬

THe idea of captivatin an amnesis track nd butchering the whole essence has left me speechless..🤬

i dnt DEseve to reserve here😆...seriously... its all out of ma range...

BELIEVE watever DEV ssays????????🥳

*tumhara ragoon mein WHITE khoon hain GITH* i can tell ony this..... 👏

all i can tell is MSK can never be wrong... :)👏 but wat is GSk dng amidst all this?? has she forgotten she was raped by\DEV??? 😡

ma head echoing * GITH tumhara khoon white hain* MSK was never wrong!!! 😆

i LOVE MSK.🤗... thou i love GSK too!!!! 🤣
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
res
Maneet ki most awaited cupid in the KC to kick out her hubby's GF no prize for guessing kyuki sab ko pata hai she is NT
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok 😳...errrmmm what was Geet doing today...

Perfect Bhabi ..Knowing that Dev is married to a woman and had duped her and raped her...she still wants Nandu to think good of Dev....Yhe bath kuch hazzam nahi hui

Thing I did not like today😡

1. Dadi saying Nandu is Dev's new future..How many FUTURES do Dev have🤔..He already had 2 and a half...yup... Naintara, Geet and Half is Meera😆...now they are adding one more😡🤪

2. Geet Supporting Dev before Nandu BIG TIME😳...During Amritsar days we were hoping that Either Maaneet or Dev should have told Nandu the truth..and here Geet herself decides she is not the right person to tell the truth about Dev to her sister👎🏼..WHY WHY WHY??????   has she forgotten what Dev has done to her...she knows Dev's past and still she tells her sister that before judging Dev SHE SHOULD HERE AND BELIEVE WHAT DEV SAY's...I mean Geet tells Nandu to believ Dev blindly...what was that🤢

What a elder sister...Today CV's really did not fair with Geet😭...WHY WHY?? Why always Geet...😭😭

Dont Kill me for saying this but today I felt Geet to be an ordinary SP soap lead...In SP and Colors whatever the Wamp or villian does the Lead always goes blind in beliving the Villian again and again...

I have a question for CV's why cant Geet forgive NT when she asked Dev to forgive her today..we know NT was faking but when Geet can forgive Dev seeing his tears 24/7 than NT though is a woman ...NT naver RAPED her..than why cant she forgive NT...????

3. MAAMA , Lucky😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳..I better not speak anything here coz I HATE TO EVEN SPEAK ABOUT THESE CLOWNS🤬

Well was there anything worth mentioning in todays epi😳😳😳..
Where the HELL have Adi and Pinky Gone😡😡😡...CV's have decided to shut shop soon kya..😡..here we fans are trying hard to rais TRP's give our suggestions and help them by giving valuable feed backs but CV's are turning DEAF YEARS😡... how can they expect to Raise TRPs with such Crap Like Lucky Mama, Geet pushing Nandu to Dev and Devini😳😳😳😳...I reall feel CV's should make it clear to fans what THEY WANT ...

THINGS I LIKED
1. I liked Maan Geet and Dadi scene😊 that scene had a feel..where Geet was feeling helpless before situations and MSK was confused about the Situation😆😆...I felt all three..AM, GC and DD were good there😊...

2. I am liking that actress NT😊...She sure has someting in her ...she sure is making me HATE NT again😊

3. I guess Tomorrow they will show the flash back how NT Brainwashed Maan and why Maan decided to keep her home...

well even i am confused why MSK decided this...even 1 yr back he was not liking NT na...neither was he speaking to her🤔..Than NT surely must have Brainwashed him a bit
But before Deciding I would like to see why MSK decide to bring NT home😊...what did NT tell him

Over all a below average epi🥱..How can CV's expect to raise TRP's with this

Jugnu Maama😡😡😡
Lucky🤢🤢🤢🤢
NAndu🤪
NT👍🏼
MSK
Geet😳

This was my reaction today😆😆

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
News about the London Riots!

latest news i hav received is tht sum racist thugs r planning 2 attack mosques across the country so pls b careful...and avoid going out @ Thanks Yuvika😳

Please Muslims be safe!😳 And guys pray for the UKians!😃