Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WU-9 Aug- Kriya v/s Rey

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2011-08-09T09:04:36Z
Recap
Kriya's mom reach the college. Sharon is making Rey to stand in the elections.

Written update.
Episode starts with Kriya's mom interogating her. Swayamhandles the people coming to congratulate. Then too her mom is in doubt then Kriya asks her that she dont have trust on her.  Swayam sees the peon carrying election banner and then he tell her mom that she is standing for the elections and she is presenting ourseleves then all of them do there nautanki in hailing Kriya like elections.

Kriya mom is happy that shee is standing for elections and everyone asks her as if she ws doubting her daughter. Then her mom takes her to alsone and tells her she is sorry for doubting her and she must go on with elections. And moreover she will never come to college like this uncalled.

On the other side dazzlers are trying to make Rey stand for the elections but he denies by saying that to showdown someone he will not take part in elections. The Vicky take her alone and make him understand and then he says yes.Then Sharon thinks I will show u your place miss Kripa. And Rey is thinking that for the first time baat cutter smiled and saod thanx to me now this election dont ruin anything.

Whole college is talking that Rey and Kriya are standing for the college. And Weaklings are sitting together Varsha and Neha are telling her and making her to stand for the elections. But weakling boys are against it and they are making Kriya not toparticipate whereas girls are encouaraging her. Girls emotionally blackmaing her on the name of mom that how she was happy when she came to know about this. A girl comes there and encourages her to participate. Weakling boys and girls have fight.

Kriya stops the fight and declares that she is standing for the elections. She tells them if whole team supports her then she can win for the sure. Here Sharon is telling rey to stand for the elections but he says that he is not comfortable. On other side Kriya makes the boys to support her and everyone gets ready to support her.

In corridoors Swayam and Kriya are walking on other side Rey and sharon are talking and they collide with us. There Sharon and Kriya have fight again. Then RDX from his office says that if u people have to fight then change the location then he call them inside. Then he asks the reason for coming up then they tell registration for elections. Shron and Swayam speaks up that Kriya and Reay are standing. Rdx tells he wants to talk to Kriya and Rey alone. They wish them all the best and move out.

Precap
Rey and Kriya in locker room and rey is saying how can he take meaning like this and he says when he did said that she cant win the elections. They have argument and she is about to leave but Rey blocks her way.

[MEMBERSONLY]
[NOCOPY]
Edited by --sunshine-- - Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Posted: 2011-08-09T09:57:10Z
Heyya! Thanks for the update :D
Posted: 2011-08-09T10:05:31Z
Thanks for the update...Haven't watched the epi yet..but ..Update said a lot..Thanks again
Posted: 2011-08-09T10:24:19Z
thanx a lott 4 the updt
Posted: 2011-08-09T11:58:06Z
Thnkx a ton fr ur updatez... My laptop's stolen so cnt wtch d3...m usin my fone... I'll have 2 imagine d scenes... Cry
  • Page of 1 Go