TOI-Ashita Dhawan recreates her house on the sets

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Ashita Dhawan who essays the character Gaushala in Raakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, has literally brought her home on the sets for she feels that the set is like a second home for her.

And since she spends most of her time in her make-up room, she has decided to decorate it like her bedroom.

Says Ashita, "I have some beautiful LCD lights and posters which adorn my bedroom and I have purchased similar lights and posters for my make-up room as well. I have also kept my marriage, honeymoon and the Bidaaiteam's snaps in it too, as they make me nostalgic of my Bidaai days and my family. And so now, my make-up room is identical to my bedroom. My producer (Raakesh Paswan) was very impressed with this idea so much that he insisted my co-actors to decorate their rooms in a similar fashion. In fact he is thinking of conducting a competition amongst all actors. He also said that whoever will decorate it nicely, they will be announced as a winner and will get some reward as well. For time being, I am the sole winner." Your sure make your home wherever your heart is Ashita!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How sweet.. Hope to see you with the team again ..You are awesome as Malthi Bhabhi, Loved the way you teamed up with Kaushalya and Vasu to get Angini closer with the dance rehearsal 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
aww how sweet very sweet gesture ..she is gem of a girl...thankyou shanti for sharing