•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys... in dmg the other couples didnt get much importance in the show except when needed... some stories were even left with unhappy endings aka rahul-muski...😔
im noticing the same with d3... amar rinni... bharat vishaka...nilesh simmi...even vicky and neha these days... no falling in the pool scenes😆...and sharon swayam😍... whatever happened to sharon falling for rey... they still have some minor part but the main story is only about rey and kria.. kinda like everyone else revolves around them and used when needed😕... most of u guys r probably happy about kriyaansh getting more scenes.. but i want to see swaron😳 and viha scenes too along with the other 3 couples at times😊...i dont want unhappy endings...i know d3 is not ending soon but still...i hope the cvs start focusing on the other tracks too and also dance... i am kinda hoping for more dance sequences too...🤔
okay im done with my rambling now...😛
like the post if u agree...
i dnt think da show is only about rey and kriya right nw bcz as u seen dere wasnt many kriyansh scenes frm last 3 weeks, we only getting one or two scenes in every weeks but dey r showing sharon and her so called attitude too much.
I doubt D3 is gonna go DMG way when it comes to the couples.  We have to remember that the story's basic thing was Kria and her passion for dance. So CVs will work more on her than others. But I don't think KriYansh are the only couple that's developing, ShaYam are developing too, but slowly. I mean the only way the story of the other couples would develop as well is if this Weakling vs Dazzler thing would end, because their ego's don't let the couples know eachother. So the Cv need to do something to patch up Dazzler and Weakling team, and then maybe the other couples' story can get a move on ;)
We all knew even before the show aired that this show was mostly abt Rey and Kria.. and Kria's passion for Dance!..

Somehow the creatives are showing Swaron track develop... but yes Its a fact that the leads of the show and the show stopper are Kriyansh!

The Creatives better develop Kiryaansh track because Kriyansh are indeed the best couples in the show from day1
Don't worry guys ...everybody will get a piece of cake...and the truth is Kriyaansh should get the bigger piece with cherry on the top 😉
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

We all knew even before the show aired that this show was mostly abt Rey and Kria.. and Kria's passion for Dance!..

Somehow the creatives are showing Swaron track develop... but yes Its a fact that the leads of the show and the show stopper are Kriyansh!

The Creatives better develop Kiryaansh track because Kriyansh are indeed the best couples in the show from day1
EXACTLY😃
man i totally agree with you.
i wish the other couples also get more scenes especially swaron, viha and rimar
Agree wid u..
bt ryt nw i'm waitin fow Kriyansh Track to move on n simultaneously Swaron..😳
and the three couples specially ViHa i really wanna see them..😳
but i guess it will take some time... we hav to wait..
i think dat da dil part of dil dosti n dance is fadin a little bcuz ol we c nw r fites...even doh kriyansh is gettin a little importance but da oder couples viha n swasha r gettin vry little track of der own...isn't it D3...i noe it stands 4 dil dosti dance but 4 me it stands for kriyansh dil❤️...viha dil❤️ n swasha dil❤️!!!!!! so i wanna c da luv bloomin...especially Viha dey r as much important as da oders...wat hapened 2 vicky ??he used 2 go in a trance da minute he saw neha..but nw??!!...kriyansh's n swasha's luv stories r vry intense but viha's luv story is cute n funny...dats y i njoy it n i wanna c it...(i wanna c kriyansh's n swasha olso...) i want evrything 2 go bek 2 da way it was b4 n during da trip...wid ol da couples gettin der share of starin n luv...
don't worry all will get fair chance in this show m damn sure