Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the update Zuby😊

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Again, Zuby, your update is much better than the actual episode!  The maha episode also did not live up to its "maha" ness...I am getting irritated with the show! πŸ˜•  I am glad I did not stay up in the night to watch it but watched the repeat telecast yesterday! 

Nothing much is happening and the promos are totally misleading...the promos promise cute moments and we get such boring scenes! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I have not seen any wedding in which the bride is working and scolding until the last moment while the mother and naani are all decked up...this is getting beyond tolerance! πŸ€’

I definitely prefer Ram to Priya in these prewedding episodes...but the Kapoor side is spoiled by Apeksha who goes on threatening but does not say or do anything...πŸ˜”

On the whole, it is very disappointing and I have a strong premonition I will stop watching before the wedding happens...if this dragfest continues!  πŸ˜’
fuzzyface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keva

Thanks for the update Zuby.

I am fed up I quit. I mean come on this is getting very irritating. The maha episode was maha boring and then the monday episode was equally boring. Ekta mai please get your creative team to write something for this show which is worth watching. Come on shoot for the wedding now and air it. Lets move the story further. If you do not know what to do with Apeksha feel free to throw her off the cliff. It's not like anybody is going to miss her considering she just comes says the same stuff and goes away and does nothing at all. This girl is so stupid if you really want to stop ram's wedding or whatever she has come for then atleast make one attempt at it she goes to jail even before trying to do something what a pathetic evil person atleast do something bad so that you can go to jail for it. πŸ˜†

Seriously Jayesh ji you wrote Kala's character in LTL-1 I expect a better evil character from you than ram's mother or apeksha. They are just an embarrassment to Kala or maybe Aashka Goradia is just too good and hence Kala from LTL-1 is the best negative character on Indian television. πŸ‘πŸΌ Yup it is Aashka.

I love Kala, I still do sometimes I click Laggi Crap se Lagaan just so I can see her 😳 I miss Kala she had class, style and above all that sublte hint of evil (but she is all evil inside)πŸ˜†
I hate LCL now!!!😑

I dunno where this is going if Ram Kapoor wasn't in the serial, I wld have said bye bye byeπŸ˜›

I feel the same about this non character Apeksha🀒 she can die tragically and I still won't care. Ekta and her penchant for non character is beyond meπŸ˜•

Thanks Zuby for the update😳
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

apeksha is going to be the hero of the show on marriage day I think
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for so much appreciation over a very boringgg updateπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Truly feel taken for a ride by the makers.😑 Utter nonsensical tracks & pointless drragging.πŸ₯± So tiresome.
But...but...but...Gappu Ram ke liye...Sau Khoon Maaf!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope for a better week! Love ya all!πŸ€—