•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
What will happen next, Kriya and Rey both are participating in the elcetions, i wonder what will happen. 

ON thing i want is under this elction, Kriya should fall in love with Rey. (Rey ko zarooat nahi bcs who tho fall in love hogya hain😆😉)

I really hope we see the Love story between them start under this.

What say?

Amina
im just hoping to see a lot off kriyaannshh scenes reallyy
i wantt some niceee sceness.. not onlyy romantic ones .. butt scenes where they talk to each otherr.. about emotionss and all
I wish that the love story starts too!! Proper waali, with scenes from Kria's side!! So bloody excited about this track!!! 😊

I want them to RISE in love ❤️and not FALL in love.❤️...he he he ..FILMY!!!!!

I also really hope so..😳 Fir Kriyansh ronace start hoga..😳
I just can't wait! I like the fact that she's not in love with him yet! I mean, that's more realistic! But I hope she will get him to know more, and then fall in love! <3
But would love to see them talk together n all! :-)
YiPPEEE cnt wait to watch more of dis track...lolz never been so happy to c an election track😆...but wen it cums to Kriyansh everything is sooo XCITING🤪
seriusly dis tym sooo want to watch good talking scenes nd romancing scenes btw Kriyansh😍...nd more den anything want Kria 2 fall for Rey head over heels☺️
that will be a really nice plot and I m definitely waiting for it
KRIA!

What are you waiting for! Fall in love already!.. 

BUT yea.. I am a die hard Amar-Shakti fans.. More of Kriyaansh- more of Arsha- Happy Mayurfan001!!👍🏼