Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rey vs. Kria... But in a goood way! 
It's time for the college elections and its gonne be Rey against Ms. Baatcutter! 😊
This track's definitely gonna be fun, with Rey and Kria definitely getting more scenes together!! ❤️

Fighting. arguing, and Love!! Yayy!!! 😃

I'm so glad Sharon suggested Rey's name and not hers. And the Weaklings might have suggested Kria's name to tell her mom that Kria has participated in the election.
Super excited now!!! Yay for Kriyaansh! 😃

Edited by Muks20 - 12 years ago
krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys..iam reading for my exam...nt allowed to watch tv...also cnt watch in system wil get caught pls anyone pls gve me a short update wat happened in 2days epi...i can read...help pls... Edited by krishdgr8 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched the epi yet...but u got me excited already ..yay! Thanks
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
exactly m damn happy they are finally foccusing on kriyansh
m gonna luv all election thing
man i can just imagine them fighting like maniacs n suddenly getting lost in each other
that accidental brush of arms, those eye locks, that promixity
n ARSHA
hayye mar jawa!
Muks20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishdgr8

hi guys..iam reading for my exam...nt allowed to watch tv...also cnt watch in system wil get caught pls anyone pls gve me a short update wat happened in 2days epi...i can read...help pls...

There will be a detailed update put up by someone later. In really brief, I'll tell you. Kria's mom decides to transform into Detective Mummy and lands up at Kria's college to find out whats up with Kria. She sees everyone congratulating the weaklings, tries to ask around but doesn't get any straight answer. All she finds out abhi is that Kria has participated in something. And then she plans to confront Kria about that.

Doosri taraf the Dazzlers girls are all worried and pissed off that their reputation has been spoilt because of the tie with the weakling. Sharon decides to get back by planning to win the elections and she tells Rey to participate and stand for the president post in the college elections.
The promo showed Kria, Swayam, Sharon , Rey in RDX's office, and Kria and Rey giving their name for nominations. 
Hope that's okay for now! All the best and Cheers!!! 😊

Muks20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

exactly m damn happy they are finally foccusing on kriyansh
m gonna luv all election thing
man i can just imagine them fighting like maniacs n suddenly getting lost in each other
that accidental brush of arms, those eye locks, that promixity
n ARSHA
hayye mar jawa!

I'm actually hoping for the exact same things! Yayy!!! 😳
krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Muks20...thanks a lott dear...will catch with the epi later...nw need to study:-(
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muks20

I'm actually hoping for the exact same things! Yayy!!!😳

hope it happens man
m really luking forward 2 it
thanx god its rey not sharon whose participating in elections
warna i wud have taken the first flight to mumbai n killed the scriptwale bhaisab with my bare hands
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

hope it happens man
m really luking forward 2 it
thanx god its rey not sharon whose participating in elections
warna i wud have taken the first flight to mumbai n killed the scriptwale bhaisab with my bare hands

Dude! Kriyaansh Track is back..Am so so so happy...and ...brushing arms ..Look look hawa hawa scenes ...hot/cold relationship...and then finally getting lost in eyes...aaahhh...I am going to ARSHA land ..bye bye...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Dude! Kriyaansh Track is back..Am so so so happy...and ...brushing arms ..Look look hawa hawa scenes ...hot/cold relationship...and then finally getting lost in eyes...aaahhh...I am going to ARSHA land ..bye bye...

hey w8 w8 evem m cming there