Bade Acche Laggte Hai

7th August MAHA episode WRITTEN & VIDEO Update - Page 2

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update,..episode was complete boring..thought to see mehndi ceremony happening, but nope...waste of 1 hour..

but ur update was fabulous...the scene between priya, her mom and ayesha was acted well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have updated my comments dear
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you, Lovely Ladies🤗🤗🤗🤗 for your beautiful comments & review of my update.Due to hectic Ramzan schedule I can't spend much time here as I'd like to & reply to you individually but I really appreciate your effort to read & comment on my ramblings😆

Please do not stop commenting on my WU in future too.Love ya all

Zuby😊
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank u zubby for the update...
God bless u...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maha episodes add maha boring sensation to the soaps.

Bakwas ,waste of time , waste of effort on the actors part... ðŸ˜¡
Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, the episode was boring.    Everyone looks forward to this extra hour and what we get are stretched scenes.   I was specially disappointed with Priya's portrayal.     Her scenes with her sister and mother trying to teach her about the flower and bees was totally stupid but what I found hard to digest was priya's scenes of throwing the book, the scarf and whatever her sister was handing over.     Priya is shown to be a very caring person but her lack of sensitivity towards her sister was astounding.     If my sister had to throw the things I would not pick them up, maybe once but it went on and on.    Besides, which 33 yr old doesn't know about the bhavra... does she live under a rock when she is not teaching her students or did Ekta K. just came to know about bhavras and please dadi needs to go (sorry Varsha) but I just cannot take her dialogue delivery anymore, and I'm not a fussy person.