Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 12 years ago

HI MB-ians ðŸ˜ƒ

In this thread, you can discuss the happening of the show for this week. Please remember that the same set of rules are imposed in this thread as well. Those who violate will be dealt with accordingly. 

Happy Discussing =D
- MB Devt Team- 

is Shiv leaving sonali ?😔

Where was this bit of news ?

Its so OTT to bring Sabina there

Charu has lost control

Havent seen episode yet , but I will drop this serial if IMVs role is cut 

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

is Shiv leaving sonali ?😔

Where was this bit of news ?

Its so OTT to bring Sabina there

Charu has lost control

Havent seen episode yet , but I will drop this serial if IMVs role is cut 

he isn't leaving.. they r trying to lay him off😡 here goes the article

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1749583

I dont eve wanna comment on the track anymore.. VV has lost his senses.. why does he care to find out abt Sabina's hubby.. extremely stupid to get her home.. like their life depends on her suddenly..

They won't drop IMV.. but to RATIONALIZE this track they would keep him out of the way.. to justify the OTT idiocy of it.. if Shiv or IMV are gone.. I am done with it too.. gosh I already am feeling detached with the idea of it.. since last nite..

this is just a stupid way oh getting sabina in the house

i hope imv comes back
and pls tell devki the reality now asap.
this time imv wont be quiet,
and hopefully shiv only comes back
Originally posted by intruderfast

this is just a stupid way oh getting sabina in the house

i hope imv comes back
and pls tell devki the reality now asap.
this time imv wont be quiet,
and hopefully shiv only comes back

Aj ke drama ka verdict kya hain... seva full jor shor se chalu tha yaa nahin😆.. m sure Baa et al were full on Sabina jaapoing.. and D was the jaap leader.. while V had his perennial moony eyes transfixed.. 

Bring back IMV/Shiv NOW.. wih CP.. as bonus😉
then IMV can show D the reality.. here u went on doing S-ji jaap.. now see here is your reality your mom😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Aj ke drama ka verdict kya hain... seva full jor shor se chalu tha yaa nahin😆.. m sure Baa et al were full on Sabina jaapoing.. and D was the jaap leader.. while V had his perennial moony eyes transfixed.. 

Bring back IMV/Shiv NOW.. wih CP.. as bonus😉
then IMV can show D the reality.. here u went on doing S-ji jaap.. now see here is your reality your mom😆

😆yeah d is the jaap leader😆v is confused😆baa supporting d ,
the vd talk was interesting today , d is excited abt v getting sick so that they can be close and she can take care of him😆

😆
Vaibhav FELL today

Frankly I think an illicit baby is on the way as pota for IMV

V went to Sabina's room , stood outside door and BEGGED her to let him in 

He wanted to see her FACE before sleeping

Sabina is feeling SORRY for Devki and is gonna GIVE Vaibhav to her

By making V HATE her by flirting with NAKLI Hubby

Some dude called Vicky Oberoi . Such common classy names they choose . They shuffle between the Viranis , Oberois , Vickys and Jays

Now even Vicky Oberoi is gonna nest in Virani home , its become a hotel the moment IMV left

Of course the effect of the flirting is gonna be DISASTROUS , Sabina is gonna drive V crazy , he will lose control is my GUT feeling

IMVis gonna be punished by POTA from Sabby😆

Sri Krishna Baa is gonna tell him , as he dandles the chubby brat with Sabby's light eyes , glumly on his egostic knees...

Dekha Ishvar , Tune Unko alag Kiya par unhe Mukti nahi mili aur tum hamesha ke liye is bandhan mein jud gaye

Ye  illegitimate pota tumhe HAMESHA Sabina ki yaad dilayega

Subhadra Aka Devki will accept Pota as her OWN son of course . Imagine , she was telling V , u have FULL right to THUKROFY me

Innocent innocent Devki

But wait . The POTA will be taken by Sabina with HER to London , Singapore wherever and wll appeaer AFTER the leap

Meanwhile Devki will dry like the unwatered Tulsi Plant in the aangan

She may get a BETI  who will be named Chandraprabha

And Beta will be from Sabinas end .Ishvar's punishment .

Sigh . I cannot even get ANGRY with the show now

Guys I have NO bharosa on V now . U shud have seen him begging out the door . Straight out of Choker Bali .

Of course the effect of the flirting is gonna be DISASTROUS , Sabina is gonna drive V crazy , he will lose control is my GUT feeling

IMVis gonna be punished by POTA from Sabby😆

Sri Krishna Baa is gonna tell him , as he dandles the chubby brat with Sabby's light eyes , glumly on his egostic knees...

Dekha Ishvar , Tune Unko alag Kiya par unhe Mukti nahi mili aur tum hamesha ke liye is bandhan mein jud gaye

Ye  illegitimate pota tumhe HAMESHA Sabina ki yaad dilayega

🤣 This cracked me up so bad.. 

ok.. your timing was impeccable.. I just typed youtube.. to want to watch the show.. after not having heard a buzz😆.. so RIP VV.. eh.. so longnot choker bali Kools.. VV was a loser of extreme proportion or so it seems in the novel.. what Charu told me.. i was only amazed how they turned him into a hero in the show.. but so long.. many a heroes FELL in LOWEEE..

hell with him.. if they change IMV now.. well I am done with it.. as it is.. my interest has been waning.. and catching up with sarabhai's pleasure is too attractive to pass

P.S. worse even driven away by Sabby.. Vs volcanic hormones wld explode on our poor innocent soul D.. (isn't that what martyr monroe want).. all that for your dreams on consummation.. ultimate butchery of VD.. I wld rather see V elope with S and die of syphilis on the way.. oh what a greek tragedy😆

P.P.S.. my P.S was b4 I saw todays epi.. heck if the last VD scene is for real.. I loved it.. let V/S do whatever they want now.. I do not the cares.. yest Charu and today D made everyone look like pond scum😆.. hail her strength
Arre Sonali , aapne dekha kya episode ? I just saw man ...

Sabina gets the greeting and she reads the letter and takes Devki's love life in HER hands...Devki tum aisi bheek mat mango yeh tumhara haq hai I promise u , u will get ur pati back

Charu was AGITATED , and this Baa was spouting one bull pucky nonsense after other except addressing the CORE issue ...that this AIN"T good for VD marraige 

Baa is giving havaa to this flame , maloom hai

And V ?

he is USING D shamelessly . When IMV calls , He stutters as he has NOT attended meeting ...D lies for him and efficiently manages the call , he lays a grateful hand on hers and she is , silly gal , thrilled , and the moment she continues talking to sasur , seeing she is busy on phone with sasur he runs up to secretly talk to sabina , begging her to open ;locked door so he can glimpse her face ...his own words ...and she tells him to Go Away ...Literally like Get Lost

Omg it was so awful , that innocent wife down and he upstairs lusting after a married woman who rejects him all the time suppressing her passion

Vicky Oberoi will drive him MAD

Pota is on the way .

Devki was apologizing for feeling this way and telling him u have full right to thukrofy me

He even went away in the night after Sabina told him to go away , and roamed for hours outside while D poor thing waited for him in bedroom wondering if he read her letter

He HAD the letter , it means he went again in S's bedroom while coming back

Baa's eyes have a glassy look , she is NOT listening to Charu and looking uncompromisingly I TOLD U SO ISHVAR , NOW NOTHING CAN BE DONE

ALL this can be avoided

I think IMV will in future  go to Sabby to see his Pota etc [ Karmic punishment for treating Sabby bad.. begging before same SAbby }

Sabby is NOT married . Vicky Oberoi is a nakli pati . V is gonna find it and he is gonna be relieved like hell after getting heated up with jealousy and we ALL know where THAT will lead to .😵

🤣my only hope is.. these are the same ppl who gave us the sensible first 6 months.. so may be no illegitimate sons after all.. I havent seen the epi.. got stuck in mediating unnecessary real-life drama around me😆.. Idk if I shld even dare to watch the epi after yer posts.. or maybe I shld.. it can't get worse than what you wrote🤣

uff this track is pits.. get it over with ppl.. if VV cant live without salivating for S.. let him go to garden of eden with her for all I care and move on.. IMV-D-Charu.. hopefully CP have enough potential btw them to keep things interesting.. 

btw what in the name of beelzebub happened to Viraj😆 did he die of his own toxicity