Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn Lounge - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago

⭐️ Please dont post the Picture updates of the show here.
The Links of the pic updates will be shared in the following post.

⭐️You can share your views/discussions about the show on daily basis 😊

⭐️All the News, Articles, SBS or SBB videos of the show can be shared.

⭐️Creations can also be shared here ... though no ToC will be maintained for that as it already gets recorded in the Creations Gallery of the forum.

⭐️All the Off screen pics can be shared here however dont put the entire pic updates of other shows in which any of the actors have worked.

⭐️DON'T QUOTE THE PICS/SIGGIES/AVIS AT ALL... dont know about others but I access through my cell and my server just CRASHES with so much quoted posts having pics😆

Thats all...Just Start...
🥳

Lets Rock !!!

Role: Shree Krishna 

Vishal Karwal

About Vishal :

The handsome and dashing Vishal Karwal was well known for his caring attitude was the hottest contestant of Roadies 4 on MTV, but lady luck evaded him from winning the title. However, he was second time lucky as he won Splits Villa Season One along with Shraddha. And now, the young lad is seen hosting the show Couple Sutra on MTV along with Shraddha

Made his acting debut with Sabki Jodi Wahi Banata..Bhagyavidhata, produced by Shreya Creations aired on Colors. Currently working with Sagar Pictures for Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwan Shri Krishn.

Role: Devi Rukmini

Priya Bhatija

Priya Bhatija

About Priya :

Priya has worked in shows like Khwaish and Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar. Last she was seen sharing screen with experienced actor like Ram Kapoor in the show under Sagar Arts banner - Basera as Nandini.
Currently working as Devi Rukmini in Sagar Pictures' Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn.

Role: Shree Balram

Hemant Chadha

Hemant Chaddha  

About Hemant:
 Tall and handsome boy of the television industry, Hemant Chaddha reveals his aspirations and passions too.

Although strange Hemant Chaddha never planned to become an actor but it happened as it was possibly pre-destined and he realized the same when he was declared the Best Male Model in Jaipur and he arrived in Mumbai to join the world of glitz and glamour. With a touch of innocence Hemant says "It all depends on the particular person, as modelling is completely different from acting but what is more important is your dedication,then success automatically follows".

Hemant was fortunate to make a fine start with the BR camp as he was on the lead in the thirty different stories in the serial "Aap Beeti", since then there has been no looking back. With his innocent and chocolate looks Hemant is mostly offered positive roles but likes to perform all types of roles without any inhibitions whatsoever. In Hema Malini's popular serial "Kamini Damini" Hemant for the first time played the negative role as Roshan Chaudhuri opposite Damini which was played by Moon Moon Sen. Hemant says " In this serial I am prepared to commit any crime for the sake of my love which is the most interesting part of my role".

Hemant had to get rid of his long hair, hence the face lift. With the typical long tresses Hamant played the role of the musician of a band group in the serial "Ambar Dhara" Hemant considers the roles in Ambar Dhara and Kamini Damini as the most memorable but feels that his dream role has yet to come.

Hemant has also acted in the Balaji serial "Kasauti" and in the Bollywood film "Jane Hoga Kya" as Bipasha's brother but firmly believes that the performance is more importance and the television industry has its own significance.

He was last seen in a guest appearance in the popular show on Star-One - Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

Currently working as Balram ji in Sagar Pictures' Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn.

Role: Devi Revathy

Gauri Harmit Kaur

Gauri Harmit Kaur 

About Gauri :

Gauri has worked in Sagar Arts show Meera as Veer Kunwari.Currently playing Devi Revathy in Sagar Pictures' Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn.

Role: King Jarasandh 

Puneet Issar

Puneet Issar 

About  Puneet Sir  :

Puneet Issar is an Indian actor and director, most famous for his role as Duryodhana in the TV adaptation of the Mahabharata. He started his career with the movie Coolie in 1983.

rest will be edited soon 😃
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

|| EPISODES ||

|| Episode #1 ||

Pictures : CLICK HERE

Videos: PART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #2 ||

|| Episode #3 ||

Pictures : PART 1  PART 2  PART 3

|| Episode #4 ||

Pictures : PART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #5 ||

VideosPART 1   PART 2
|| Episode #6 ||

VideosPART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #7 ||

Videos:   PART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #8 ||

Pictures : NOT AVAILABLE YET

Videos:

|| Episode #9 ||

Videos:  PART 1  PART 2
|| Episode #10 ||

Pictures : Will upload soon 
VideosPART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #11 ||

Pictures : NOT AVAILABLE YET

Videos:

|| Episode #12 ||

Pictures :  PART 1  PART 2

VideosPART 1  PART 2
|| Episode #13 ||

|| Episode #14 ||

Pictures : AVAILABLE BUT NOT UPLOADED (will do tht soon)

|| Episode #15 ||

|| Episode #16 ||

VideosPART 1  PART 2
|| Episode #17 ||

|| Episode #18 || 

Pictures : PART 1  PART 2  PART 3  PART 4

|| Episode #19 ||

Pictures : PART 1  PART 2  PART 3  PART 4  PART 5

Videos : PART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #20 ||

|| Episode #21 ||

Pictures : PART 1 PART 2

VideosPART 1  PART 2

|| Episode #22 ||

Pictures :  PART 1  PART 2  PART 3

VideosPART 1   PART 2 
|| Episode #23 ||

Pictures : PART 1  PART 2  PART 3 PART 4  PART 5

|| Episode #24 ||

Pictures : PART 1

|| Episode #25 ||

Pictures :

Videos: NOT AVAILABLE

|| Episode #26 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #27 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #28 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #29 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #30 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #31 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #32 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #33 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #34 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #35 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #36 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #37 ||

Pictures :

Videos: PART 2
|| Episode #38 ||

Pictures :

Videos: PART 1  PART 2 

|| Episode #39 ||

Pictures :

|| Episode #40 ||

Pictures :

|| PROMOS ||

Launch Promo  

Pictures : CLICK HERE

Video : CLICK HERE

In His quest for a jeevan saathi, Shri Krishn gets bowled over by Rukmani... 

Pictures :  CLICK HERE

Video :  CLICK HERE

Watch how Shri Krishn fights the battle with his mind rather than deploying a batallion ! 

Devi Lakshmi questions Shri Krishn about Rukmini... 

Shri Krishn needs to take a decision soon...!!! 

Krishna blowing a leaf to Rukmani as a Token Of Love  

Rukmani's Haran

As per Rukmini's wish, Shri Krishn plays music...only for her... 

Krishn-Rukmani's Haldi 

Rukmini and Krishn get married...its celebration time in Dwarka..! 

Devaki Maa blessing KrutVerma's son and the baby dies  

Krishn makes a mistake and gets a curse from a woman...  

Dwarkadheesh makes a mistake on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi...what will the consequences be?

Krishn's message to mankind on Janamashtami 

The devotees of Shri Krishn are calling out for His help...to freed the from Demon Narkasur 

Shri Krishn & Devi Satyabhama heads to Prag Jyotishpur to end the Demon Narkasur

Pictures : CLICK HERE

Shri Krishn gets married to 16,000 widows...

Pictures : will upload soon 

Title Track - Lyrics & Audio Link - CLICK HERE

Om Namoh Narayan - Lyrics & Audio Link - CLICK HERE

Krishn-Rukmini's Haldi Songs - Lyrics & Audio Link - CLICK HERE

Prabhu Chahe Toh Rank Bhi Shann Mein Raja Hoye - Lyrics & Audio Link - CLICK HERE

Krishn's Baraat - Lyrics & Audio Link - CLICK HERE

Krishn - Rukmini Wedding Songs - Lyrics & Audio Link - Song 1Songs 2,3 & 4

*Maiya Jasoda & previous posts to be added!

|| ARTICLES ||

Sagar Pictures to make a mytho for Imagine TV - Page 2

Priya Bhatija to essay Rukmini in Imagine's Dwaarkadheesh.. - Page 2

Gauri Harmit Kaur to play Revathy in Dwarkadheesh - Page 2

"When I imagine Krishna I remember Nitish Bharadwaj"- Vishal  - Page 1

"Young actors have to work on their diction"- Puneet Issar - Page 2

"It is easy to make me happy"- Vishal Karwal - Page 2

"I am blessed to play Rukmini"- Priya Bhatija - Page 2

|| Behind the Cameras : SBB/SBS Segments || 

Dwarkadheesh busy with Mobile Phone 😆 - Page 6

Maha-Abhishek of Lord Krishna on Janamashtami - Page 6

hey dear its lvly
n u done a fantastic job
its lvly thread.
Thanks 4 pm. Nyc 2 bck MM aftr long tym
Deepii, Here are some links of the WU of the Episodes and the Video links:

The 1st interview of Vishal after DSK began :

"When I imagine Krishna I remember Nitish Bharadwaj"- Vishal  "When I imagine Krishna I remember Nitish Bharadwaj"- Vishal

Vishal Karwal talks about his new avatar in Imagine TV's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna...

The lucky period of Vishal Karwal began the moment he stepped into the television industry with MTV Roadies. One after the other he did shows without a break.

After being a play boy in Splitzvilla, he was seen as the helpless Vinay in Colors' Bhagyavidhata and the loving and caring Abhay in Rishton Se Badi Pratha.

Today the dimple cheeked boy is back in the most unexpected avtar of Lord Krishna with Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna. He could be called as the first Krishna with the most charming smile.

In a conversation, Vishal speaks about his previous works and his new role as Lord Krishna…

How did acting happen to you?
Actually I was training to become a pilot before I ventured myself into acting and I am certified with BE in Computer Science. Though not a pilot now I have trained myself in that and I do have a license as well. It's when I completed my course and the show Splitzvilla that I got the offer from Colors. Acting has always been there in my mind and when the opportunity knocked on the doors, I grabbed it as I like to try different things. And it really turned out to be well.

What according to you is the point which made you to take up the role of Krishna?
As I said earlier, I always like to try different things and the positive aura around me makes everything well when I try things. I feel that I have a peaceful face because I do everything with honesty and I think these are the reasons for which I took the role. Also I think my smile is an additional factor which makes me the perfect fit for the role.

Swapnil Joshi and Nitish Bharadwaj have already created their identity as Lord Krishna. How far you will try to make up your own identity of Krishna?
I don't think I can even compare or even touch the character of Krishna which they have created, but I will definitely try to create my own one. Another important thing is that in those days, there was no media interference with their personal life which made their characters more alive. But today people know how those characters are seen off-screen; therefore they don't feel that much connected to the role now.

Are there any other projects keeping you busy other than Dwarkadheesh?
Yes, there are a few Punjabi films in the pipeline for which I have to go to Canada for its next schedule. The film which I am doing is Appa Phir Milanga. But I won't speak about it much as I am right now concentrating on Dwarkadhish.

Who is your idol as an actor?
The actor that I consider my idol is Aamir Khan who has all the qualities in him. I too adore Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan for being in the industry for so long.

How much homework did you do for the role and the show?
I have seen a few CD's and films of Lord Krishna to understand the gestures and postures and dialogues. But frankly, no deep study has been done because right now I am concentrating on my look, my body language and the diction. But I will definitely read books on Lord Krishna once I get set with the routine. And I am sure not to have any problem as I have brilliant directors and writers who always guide me.

Who is your favorite on screen Krishna?
Nitish Bharadwaj, any time; because whenever I imagine Krishna, I remember him.

How do you choose the roles that come your way?
I personally feel that whenever you select a role, you should always remember that you represent and family and come from a circle of friends. A bad behavior always affects the family and the impression of people. Coming from a small town, my neighbours ask my dad about the work I do here. I still remember when I was doing Roadies, my dad used to always worry about the people around me and used to ask me what kind of girls I am along with. But when I said I am offered Dwarkadheesh he more than happy and satisfied.

What are the reactions coming from your family and friends after taking up Dwarkadheesh?
As I said my father is really very happy and my friends, as always, are very much content with my growth. I don't have many friends from this industry but have a lot out of this industry with whom I am in touch with regularly.

Earlier people used to consider the actors as the real lord and used to touch their feet. Are you expecting the same reaction from your fans?
No never. I would never like anybody to touch my feet just because I essay the role of Lord Krishna. In fact I would love if someone appreciates me for my work. But I don't think it will happen at this point of time when media is so powerful. Today people know how actors are off-screen and for that one reason I do not think people will behave like that.

Who is your offscreen Rukamini?
I am very much single but yes on the other hand I am very romantic as I am Scorpion by nature.

You have not done any reality shows after Roadies and Splitzvilla.
Today, none of the reality shows attract me. I have had offers from Bigg Boss 5, Comedy Circus and few others, but I do not want to be a part of the routine shows. But if show like Fear Factor approaches me, I would definitely like to take that up. The intensity to do something different made me so choosy about my projects. And by god's grace I have received such good projects to stage my talent.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

"Young actors have to work on their diction"- Puneet Issar

Thursday, July 21, 2011 | 6:13:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    12 Comments
"Young actors have to work on their diction"- Puneet Issar

Veteran actor, Puneet Issar who is presently seen as Jarasandha in Imagine's Dhwarkadheesh shares his thoughts and feelings about television today...

When we hear the name Duryodhan we have none other than Puneet Issar's face coming in our mind. It is almost impossible to picture someone else other than him for the role.

Today Puneet Issar is back on television in his new avtar as Raja Jarasandh in Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna. Though Puneet has done several roles in the industry his roles in mythos are ever remembered...

In a candid chat with TellyBuzz he speaks about his experiences as an actor and his thoughts on young talents...

You have returned almost after a decade to television. How do you feel?
Actually I am returning to a mytho after almost a decade as I have done Left Right Left in between. I feel really nice to be back.

Were there any expectations while you were returning after a long time?
Not really because I was really engaged in my other work in films. But there were discussions among people that I am returning after a long time. Frankly speaking I was not on a break at all as I was busy with my films.

You have seen Nitish Bharadwaj playing the role of Lord Krishna with you. How would you rate Vishal Karwal in the same role?
Actually one cannot compare Nitish Bharadwaj against any actor; in fact you cannot compare Mahabharata with Dhwarkadheesh. Vishal is a kid now and he is doing pretty well.  

How is your association with Imagine TV?
Imagine is a nice channel, they had wanted me to play this role and I gladly agreed.

Now that you have returned with a mythic show, what are the differences that you have felt with respect to techniques and the look etc?
These days television has become like a tissue paper where you use and throw stuffs. The so called creative people have to really work hard on their work and there is a great need of strong scripts. When we did Mahabharata, we used to take six days to shoot one episode because that was a once a week show. Today since the shows are on daily basis, there is a lot of quality loss. The idea of Mahabharata was generated in 1986 and the show was started in 1988, thus you can imagine the amount of work that has been put for the show.    

Since there are a lot of chroma shoots nowadays happening, do you think the show seems unreal when compared to the earlier shows?
Earlier when we had war scenes, we used to shift ourselves to Jaipur so that there is a huge barren land. But here when time is an important factor, the quality suffers.   

What made you stay away from television this long?
I was busy with films and direction and writing.

You have been a director and an actor, what do you enjoy more?
Frankly speaking, direction gives you job satisfaction and you feel you are paid for what you like. But acting is also my passion and that's basically what I started with.

Do mythic shows attract you more that the normal fiction in television?
Actually television has become a senseless medium where everything has become temporary. Though there are shows on television now, older shows cannot be recreated like the Mahabharata, Ramayana etc.  

Do you watch any shows on television today?
Not really, actually I do not get much time.

You are also doing Chandrakanta at the same time. How do you manage both?
If you like something you do it, and you will automatically get time.

One advice you would like to give to the young talents of today?
I would like to ask them to improve on their diction a lot because sometimes they have the 'chalta hain' attitude which is not really good.

What are your other projects in television and films?
I have a film I Am Singh that is tipped to release in September, it is the story of mistaken identity where Sikhs are killed mistaking them to be Arabs.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

"It is easy to make me happy"- Vishal Karwal

Saturday, July 30, 2011 | 11:30:20 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    19 Comments
"It is easy to make me happy"- Vishal Karwal

Vishal Karwal aka the dimpled Krishn of Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna takes up the impromptu Quik Grills this week...

Who are you most grateful to: My father

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I feel rejuvenated and alive whenever I do my present show Dwarkadheesh.

If you just win a million dollars, would you quit your job? Never

A mistake from which you have learnt a lot: I have learnt a lot from my past relationships.

If you had a chance to go back for 24 hours to your past, where would you go and why?
  I can't think of anything at the moment.

If you could give an expansion to O.K what would that be?
I am sorry I do not have that much presence of mind to come up with a witty answer.

When was the last time you lied to the media? And what was it?
It was back in January, but I will not tell you what I lied.

What was the most romantic thing that a person has done for you?
Frankly speaking, if any one does even a very small thing, like receiving me at the airport or cooking something for me, I love it. It is easy to make me happy.  

An embarrassing moment:
I cannot call this an embarrassing, but I did not like when my initial co-star of my previous show said that I was involved in her replacement.

Your 3am friend:
My friends from my boarding school. There are two of them where one friend  has even named his garment shop after me.

What is your daily diet?
Earlier I was not really particular about my diet. But nowadays I am really careful about it. I eat light food with a gap of two hours and nowadays I survive mostly on liquid food.

The phone that you use?
Blackberry from the past two years.

Your current obsession? Gym, I cannot miss my workout.

If given a choice which language would you like to learn?
Spanish

Who was the first girl who came to you and said I love you?
There was a girl who was a year junior to me in my boarding school. That was a sweet love story...

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan