Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn Lounge - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
btw if anyone interested ...here are the episodes of DBSK uploaded by the official channel ... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7A236BA6134155BD
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dpka1415

btw if anyone interested ...here are the episodes of DBSK uploaded by the official channel ... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7A236BA6134155BD

Thanks Deepika but without Rukmini Krishna Katha seems charmless

but still if you are recombination I will watch
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, people, here's an announcement

Imagine TV is going to shut down, as was announced today, and as a result, all the shows in it, including DBSK, MSDK and so on are going down w/ it

So if you wish to comment on the serial, you can either do it here, or in the DBSK forum.

I know that the serial was extremely mediocre for much of its run, to put it nicely, which is why just about everybody has moved away from it and ignored it.  However, since it's ending, I thought that b4 it does, we might as well analyze it b4 it shuts down.

If you wish to discuss the channel itself shutting down, here is the right place to do it

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
^^ Thanks for informing us, Vrish!

NDTV Imagine had its good shows, like Ramayan and Kitani Mohabbat Hai, but in general it hasn't been very dependable, so it's good that it's closing down. Even Ramayan was affected by it towards the end, and the Sagars were often puppets in the hands of Imagine's executives. As a channel, Imagine has let down many viewers so I'm actually happy that it's closing down, but nonetheless it's kind of sad too since it did give us Ramayan in 2008, which was the best new mythological show in my opinion. I wish DBSK too had lived up too our expectations. It certainly had a good cast, and I hope that the actors who gave their 100% to the show find success elsewhere with a better channel and better show.

Btw, is Mahima Shani Dev Ki coming to an end too, or will it be moving to another channel?
LJR

I think MSDK closing down.  As it is, it was just a weekend filler, even though for a lot of the time, it was Imagine's top rated show.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

LJR

I think MSDK closing down.  As it is, it was just a weekend filler, even though for a lot of the time, it was Imagine's top rated show.

Oh, well how was the show going? Was it as bad as DBSK or was there some truth to it? Since not many of us knows about Shani Dev, it's hard to judge which stories were authentic and which were not. Is there actually a scripture that talks abou Shanidev?
I think that except for the first few episodes in the serial that they showed during the Ramayan time - the story about Shani's curse from his wife, his battle w/ Shiva, the rest of the stories are all invented ones.  In some of the stories, Shani was himself artificially inserted.  For instance, Shani was not involved in the attack on Raja Ambrish of Ayodhya by Durvasha, nor was he guru to Savitri, and nor was he involved in the curse by Vashistha on the Vasus.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I think that except for the first few episodes in the serial that they showed during the Ramayan time - the story about Shani's curse from his wife, his battle w/ Shiva, the rest of the stories are all invented ones.  In some of the stories, Shani was himself artificially inserted.  For instance, Shani was not involved in the attack on Raja Ambrish of Ayodhya by Durvasha, nor was he guru to Savitri, and nor was he involved in the curse by Vashistha on the Vasus.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Even in Nala Damayanti's love story, in which Ankit and Debina played the roles, I never thought Shanidev was a part of the story, so the creatives seemed to take all these popular stories from different scriptures and inserted Shanidev in them. Sometimes, the stories were fictional too.
I've moved 5 threads from DBSK forum to here, so that they may remain active.

+* Pandava parivar *+

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

varaali933060April 15 2012 at 12:02pm
By .Vrish. 
Mahabharata Related Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

varaali662344April 15 2012 at 12:01pm
By .Vrish. 
+* Krishna's clan *+

2 3 4 5 6

.Vrish.421759April 15 2012 at 12:00pm
By .Vrish. 
Jaimineya Mahabharatha- Ashwamedhika Parva

2 3 4

varaali311279April 15 2012 at 11:58am
By .Vrish. 
+* Prashnottaram -Quiz Time *+

2 3 4 5

varaali39496April 15 2012 at 11:54am
By .Vrish. 
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Thank U Sooo Much For Making This Thread !!