Enough of the hiphop

Posted: 2011-08-06T15:51:15Z
I just realized that I haven't posted a new topic for awhile now. Anyways, I want to request the D3 team to dance in other forms besides hiphop. I mean I know they excel in it (as most of the actors are trained in it), but I want them to change it up a bit. Along, with hiphop why can't they do bollywood, ballroom forms (Salsa, waltz, etc) or even a silly comedy act. If they have another party I hope they dance on something romantic in a ballroom form. 

Thoughts/comments?
10 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T16:08:01Z
You know, i was actually thinking the same thing!! I am YEAH okay they are all amazing in HipHop and all but like, i want something different, something new!! I'm glad the weaklings did Bollywood, (kinda) for their dance, because as much as I love them and HipHop, I do not want to see it! =P I mean, they should show other types of dance styles because hiphop ain't the only one you know! :P So yeah, I completely agree with you! =) A comedy act would be very cool :D Esp. with Rey and Swayam! xD Can TOTALLY imagine that! Ooo Salsa for KriYansh ;) Waltz for SwaRon maybe? Hmm..I don't know..but that would be really cool :D

Great topic! =)
5 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T16:15:16Z
their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw
7 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T16:18:10Z
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

their should be a party where they should take dates along...lyk prome or something...n the dates should be lyk the girl should pick the boy's name...n miracle...all the couples end up together n hav no choice but to go wid each other...dat'll be so much fun...slow. close dance.hehehe...me going to my dreamworld nw
OMG i really sumfink happens lyk dis i wanna c Kriyansh and viha danceDay Dreaming
3 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T16:44:20Z

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch datesWink Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 
4 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T16:47:39Z
Originally posted by robinc07

That would be awesome! I mean Rey will come with Sharon and Swayam with Kriya and eventually they will do funny things and switch datesWink Or RDX should say that they have to choose someone from the opposite team...the only ones that won't listen will be Simmi-Nilesh and Bharat-Vishaka cuz they are stubborn tough kids on their teams plus they like eachother 

dude when i said they'll have to pick a boy's name...i actually meant lyk chitts...n then all our couples Kriyaansh, Saron , Viha, Rimar etc end up together
4 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T19:20:26Z
Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHopLOL . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is justDay Dreaming I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 
4 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-06T19:43:15Z
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

Ive been wondering this for a while now . I mean Dil Dosti Dance, right ? not Dil Dosti HipHopLOL . I'm craving to see bollywood dance ! Like the sight of the girls in traditional salwars and the boys with rolled up sleeved Kurtas is justDay Dreaming I'd love to see them do like bhangra and all that ! It'd be such a treat ! 

And, definitely a prom style dance ! Would love to see all the couples end up doing ballroom ! 

@Bold - HAYYYEEE! <3 I would LOVE that!!! EEE that would be so so so awesome! =D 

Ooo Prom sounds amazing tooo! AH I really hope that the CVs are listening!! Embarrassed 
Edited by -Aicha- - 2011-08-06T19:43:09Z
1 Likes this