Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay + Piya = Abhiya, so how can they be ONE without the other.

I've realized beside us being the most Neglected fan group in the show.  We also need to be strong, have big heart and patience to endure the storms.

1. CV keep our couple separated
2. Abhiya abusing each other like two years old
3. We don't get any off screen moments with our jodi
4. Bashing about Male lead  replacement
5. The non-stop bashing of Piya

I know you must ask yourself If am getting all this crap then why do I love this couple? 

Now a Campaign for Abhiya Permanent separation 😲 to add to our list.

I see when some fan groups post there honest POV about what they think about Abhiya, there will be all these comments. TM change your topic cause you're hurting abhiya fans or stop bashing cause some of my friends are abhiya fans πŸ˜• or Piya will only be with abhay cause they're the leads etc, etc etc.

Then why aren't the same comments being posted in others thread about them being disrespectful to abhiya fans today. It was very hurtful to see the utter disregard that were posted suggesting our jodi stay separated and be with other people and without any valid reasons.

Why do bash your own fan groups πŸ˜• . If Piya obeys Abhay all is well but the minute she questions or think for herself.  I hate Piya, she so stupid, how dare she kiss somebody Abhay should slap her 😲. Abhay should forget Piya be with Metz, T, Misha, Panchi, Pronita, Alina or whoever else is breathing next to him and the list goes on.

Then the minute CV give a an abhiya scenes the forum will be flooded with endless topics, abhiya are soul mates, aaahhh they're heaven πŸ˜ they're this that blah blah blah.

I don't expect all to be faithful to this couple but if you love Abhiya and feel they're SoulMate then they should be treated equally. I know most are connected more to Abhay in this show, but that doesn't mean is okay to abuse Piya and in the next breath say you love Abhiya.  I endure all this crap cause I love Abhiya no matter what till the end.

I know we have a lot of reason to be frustrated but please don't be dishearten and lose faith in abhiya being together. I endure all this crap cause I love Abhiya no matter what till the end.

To my friends or anyone if I offended you in anyway I apologize πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

If you watch any super hero movies they always tell the hero with every power come's great responsibility. Please use that power wisely on your keyboard while posting

P.S : No discussion on other Jodi, No personal attack or disrespectful comments

Only Sensible Comments Please. Thanks

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
i know i dont fit in here, but, a very sensible and much needed topic. πŸ€—
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

i know i dont fit in here, but, a very sensible and much needed topic. πŸ€—

Is not about fitting but since you're a sensible person you reply. πŸ€—

I just hate double standards, if there is a rule it should applied to all.
amazing post raniπŸ‘

yes abhay = piya makes abhiya. yes people has said that piya is not the old piya, yes people has said that abhay should get a new girl and yes people has bashed piya and trust me even i said some stuff that i should have not said and i am not sorry for it b/c i said those stuff b/c i love abhiya, i just love them to an extend that if any one of them does a mistake i flip out. when abhay came with that girl i really felt like slapping the hell out of him b/c he was hurting piya like hell, and now when piya is not listening to abhay when her heart says to trust him i am feeling like hating her. both of this two gives us pain and suffering and like i said before you hurt the one you love the most and we love abhiya, abhay and piya that is why we feel hurt when they treat each other like shit and we attack the one that is doing all this.

agree maybe we acted to harsh at the time, but people makes mistake, sometimes anger makes us do stuff that we don't want to, we have waited for 9 whole months for abhiya love story to kick start but what did we get, one after another keep coming between abhiya, separating them and making us wounded, you see rani this wound that all let out today was not only today wound but all this pain was hidden inside of our heart from the day abhiya got separated, slowly slowly it increase as the separation of abhiya happen and one after another keep making it's entrance in abhay's and piya's life and abhay BS idea of staying away from piya😑today was the last blow, some people are too emotional and is very possessive and very emotionally attached to abhiya like their breath depends on it, if piya is abhay's own brand of heroin then we abhiya fan are crazy about abhiya that we bash them for wounding our heart.

all we wanted was piya to trust abhay just for once, she didn't trust him before nor today that is what has hurt most of us, yes she has every right to move on and i am fine with it now but we just wanted once piya to trust abhay or atleast tell him that hey abhay yes i trust you but that does not mean i will break my friendship with jay, he is a nice guy and till it is proven wrong i ain't doing anything, that's it we would have approved of that for sure but just deciding to move on like that has really hurt some of us like hell and all the hell broke lose today.

i never said that abhay should be pair with anyone, i agree to the term that piya is not the old piya and she can move on as if i care, abhay is a loyal lover, his love runs deeper then his cold blood he will never move on and i can never question about that b/c if a guy can love a woman for 200 + years without being with her then how will he not love piya even if she is away from him.

it is like this rani some loves abhay raichand more then piya and some loves abhiya more then abhay and piya so when it comes to abhay hurt we act strongly b/c it rips our heart, some when it comes to piya's hurt react strongly and some when it comes to abhiya they act too strongly, each has their favorite in this show and they will react accordingly to their favor and we have to respect that, it is not bad to express your opinion about something. i rather be honest then go along with it saying oh ok i am happy whatever the cvs is showing us etc...

some has alot of patience while others has none and i had none either but that does not mean i hate abhiya so much that i don't want them to be together oh hell no i can never do that, abhiya are the soul of us and the show then no matter what happens we cannot stop loving them, we can bash them, speak ill of them, cry for them and get hurt for them but we can never turn away from them. just b/c our emotion is high and we cannot bear this track and we are bashing everyone mostly panchi b/c she is one sick womanπŸ˜†we will always love abhiya no matter what. like i said you hurt the one you love the most and we love abhiya too much to see them like this and yes abhay is the reason for this but then again he cannot be blame either, he had to do what he had and now along with him we shall suffer.

nice post ,all i will say right now is east or west yo abhiya is the best.😊.
being a abhiya fan it hurts when abhay hurts piya or vice versa. i have said so bad things too like i do not like this new piya. because it hurts how she does not trust abhay. i also have said she never trusted him even in the preleap but she still does. i love this couple so much that if i feel hurt because of one of them i have to post what i feel to you guys because you guys are the only one that will understand. we abhiyans feel their pain. abhiya has touched our souls and heart. i just hope piya after she gets her memory back trust abhay like she trust jay and the world without asking questions for answers just trust him without questioning please. abhiya are soulmates and they are one forever no matter what cyclone comes there way.  i know oneday they will be together. i understand piya pov but i still do not like she does not trust abhay. and i think this distance is needed because it will bring them closer will make them realize one another importance and increase their epic divine perfect soul love. and i think abhay needs to focus on this mission. i want abhiya and abhiya. i love them too much. sorry if i wrote something that is rude or offending  i am really sorry. i love abhiya and abhiya only because they are the best couple for me. 😊
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing post raniπŸ‘

yes abhay = piya makes abhiya. yes people has said that piya is not the old piya, yes people has said that abhay should get a new girl and yes people has bashed piya and trust me even i said some stuff that i should have not said and i am not sorry for it b/c i said those stuff b/c i love abhiya, i just love them to an extend that if any one of them does a mistake i flip out. when abhay came with that girl i really felt like slapping the hell out of him b/c he was hurting piya like hell, and now when piya is not listening to abhay when her heart says to trust him i am feeling like hating her. both of this two gives us pain and suffering and like i said before you hurt the one you love the most and we love abhiya, abhay and piya that is why we feel hurt when they treat each other like shit and we attack the one that is doing all this.

I've never suffer the way am hurting for this couple Bani. Time stood still for us the day Abhay erase piya memory and we haven't moved since then either. I'm telling you this is the first and last couple that I would allow to effect me like Abhiya

agree maybe we acted to harsh at the time, but people makes mistake, sometimes anger makes us do stuff that we don't want to, we have waited for 9 whole months for abhiya love story to kick start but what did we get, one after another keep coming between abhiya, separating them and making us wounded, you see rani this wound that all let out today was not only today wound but all this pain was hidden inside of our heart from the day abhiya got separated, slowly slowly it increase as the separation of abhiya happen and one after another keep making it's entrance in abhay's and piya's life and abhay BS idea of staying away from piya😑today was the last blow, some people are too emotional and is very possessive and very emotionally attached to abhiya like their breath depends on it, if piya is abhay's own brand of heroin then we abhiya fan are crazy about abhiya that we bash them for wounding our heart.

Possessive doesn't excuse rudeness Bani. We all angry with the constant disregard the cv have for our fan group then to come here and read all this is just too much. Even am disappointed with Piya for being with Jeh for all the wrong reason but you don't see me requesting to have him shipped with someone and neither did you. You voice your anger and disappointment and it was done.

all we wanted was piya to trust abhay just for once, she didn't trust him before nor today that is what has hurt most of us, yes she has every right to move on and i am fine with it now but we just wanted once piya to trust abhay or atleast tell him that hey abhay yes i trust you but that does not mean i will break my friendship with jay, he is a nice guy and till it is proven wrong i ain't doing anything, that's it we would have approved of that for sure but just deciding to move on like that has really hurt some of us like hell and all the hell broke lose today.

Okay agree Piya has a problem in trusting abhay blindly but won't you. Abhay has a closet full of secrets that he doesn't share with Piya 😑. The on top of that he doesn't come back in her life being a friend but to abuse her while he cozy up to sisters (Disgusting) all in the name of keeping piya safe. Gimme a break. I'm not okay with Piya being with Jeh at all other then friendship. I thought once she told Jeh she doesn't love him it was the end. I didn't expect her foolishness of rebelling against Abhay lead her accept Jeh for reason she feel is right.

i never said that abhay should be pair with anyone, i agree to the term that piya is not the old piya and she can move on as if i care, abhay is a loyal lover, his love runs deeper then his cold blood he will never move on and i can never question about that b/c if a guy can love a woman for 200 + years without being with her then how will he not love piya even if she is away from him.

No doubt abhay is a loyal lover but he fails to understand Piya needs as a lover and a woman who just want's to be with the man she love. Piya accepted him unconditionally as a vampire but still he keep secrets.

it is like this rani some loves abhay raichand more then piya and some loves abhiya more then abhay and piya so when it comes to abhay hurt we act strongly b/c it rips our heart, some when it comes to piya's hurt react strongly and some when it comes to abhiya they act too strongly, each has their favorite in this show and they will react accordingly to their favor and we have to respect that, it is not bad to express your opinion about something. i rather be honest then go along with it saying oh ok i am happy whatever the cvs is showing us etc...

I know there are still some die hard abhiya fans but the majority are Abhay Fanatics and that and that fine for them to feel strongly for him but don't be so rude about it.

some has alot of patience while others has none and i had none either but that does not mean i hate abhiya so much that i don't want them to be together oh hell no i can never do that, abhiya are the soul of us and the show then no matter what happens we cannot stop loving them, we can bash them, speak ill of them, cry for them and get hurt for them but we can never turn away from them. just b/c our emotion is high and we cannot bear this track and we

I agree with you here completely and you already know am not watching for obvious reason until this track end once for all.
 are bashing everyone mostly panchi b/c she is one sick womanπŸ˜†we will always love abhiya no matter what. like i said you hurt the one you love the most and we love abhiya too much to see them like this and yes abhay is the reason for this but then again he cannot be blame either, he had to do what he had and now along with him we shall suffer.

I said this before and I'll said again is not okay for a sister to frolic around with there sister BF or ex BF is just not done. I don't understand how Piya can be calm and beating her herself up trying to understand this garbage. Yikes. Regardless it I was with the guy or not I would've told my sister under no term she could date my ex. chi chi chi

Rani πŸ€—..kuch nahin hua hai..yeh ABHIYA ka attoot pyaar hi hai jo unko aisa bolne pe majboor kar raha hai..Gusse mein aadmi kya karta hai ya bolta hai... yeh sochta nahin hai ..you know that na..and I always feel anger is another form of love to your beloved..when your beloveds dont do as you feel they should..you get frustrated & that is what you saw in some threads..dont worry they seriously dont mean  that at all..and I toh full ON ABHIYA you & the world knows that..CHahe duniya idhar ki udhar hojaaye ..ya phir suraj ugna band kare ..Chand chup jaaye..lekin ABHIYA kabhi ek dusre ke bina kisike hoho nahin sakte..& I have that much faith..its just that we get hurt to see them behave differently sometimes & without thinking rationally we write some hurtful comments..well  I dint ..by the way..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And one more reason is this eternal seperation as you have mentioned which is adding fuel to our fire inside..yaar seriously..😭
And you know what Rani ..This is the First & last couple that I am also going mad in love ..unconditional love  like this..I have decided that my writing posts describing anything is all over after PKYEK is OVER unless ofcourse..with a 8th wonder of the world VISU are paired again..which will NEVER happen I know..!!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

And you know what Rani ..This is the First & last couple that I am also going mad in love ..unconditional love like this..I have decided that my writing posts describing anything is all over after PKYEK is OVER unless ofcourse..with a 8th wonder of the world VISU are paired again..which will NEVER happen I know..!!
Hema...nobody knows wat lies in d future...we know very well dat one day pkyek will end...but dat doesn't mean Visu will not act together in any other shows...May be we will get dem together again...and yes dey r both my favourite couples too.,...😳
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...nobody knows wat lies in d future...we know very well dat one day pkyek will end...but dat doesn't mean Visu will not act together in any other shows...May be we will get dem together again...and yes dey r both my favourite couples too.,...😳

No Anurga his GF will not allow I tell you & usually stars will be scared ki rumours hojaayega & stuff like that..PATA NAHIN yaar but I know you are just like me on this..πŸ€—